Today Trump insulted our soldiers says the left.Tonight the left...

The military swears an oath when they enlist to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Supporting and defending the Constitution means that you support and defend all that is contained in it, such as the right to peaceful protest and the right to free speech.

Those football players are simply exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest provided for under the Constitution.

However.................Trump telling a widow "he knew what he was signing up for" was a crass comment at best. Yes, the military understands that it's a dangerous job, but it's not something you tell a widow when you're trying to console her. He should have said something about how he will be missed, how he was an integral part of his command and how well liked he was by his squadmates.
WHEN has that moron said the appropriate thing???....a nitwit of the first degree

Stop talking about ABikerSailor that way!

He may be a nitwit, but he was a PN in the Navy so it comes naturally! :D
begging your pardon admiral but I was speaking of the low life pos in our WH now Tell me you didn't like Obama Tell me you didn't like Hillary BUT tell me that you think this stinking POS in our WH now is OK with you we have to part ways

Sorry! I don't answer posts from people incapable of using punctuation.
So punctuation is your breaking point?
Not mocking the handicapped, being rude to Gold Star families, sexually assaulting women , lying about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers etc etc
I guess everyone has their breaking point. Yours is just laughable.

Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

In fact you ran away from that thread emptyhanded.

Aaaaaaand GO.
Geez I thought one of the mantras of the liberal left was that feelings matter. Seems feelings only matter when a baker won't decorate a cake for a gay couple. My feelings are hurt by rich millionaires protest the flag because of something Trump said. After all that is really what they are doing.
What you know about liberals can fit on the head of a pin.

22554796_1495481013898888_2272575468491528301_n.jpg

The military swears an oath when they enlist to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Supporting and defending the Constitution means that you support and defend all that is contained in it, such as the right to peaceful protest and the right to free speech.

Those football players are simply exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest provided for under the Constitution.

However.................Trump telling a widow "he knew what he was signing up for" was a crass comment at best. Yes, the military understands that it's a dangerous job, but it's not something you tell a widow when you're trying to console her. He should have said something about how he will be missed, how he was an integral part of his command and how well liked he was by his squadmates.
WHEN has that moron said the appropriate thing???....a nitwit of the first degree

Stop talking about ABikerSailor that way!

He may be a nitwit, but he was a PN in the Navy so it comes naturally! :D
begging your pardon admiral but I was speaking of the low life pos in our WH now Tell me you didn't like Obama Tell me you didn't like Hillary BUT tell me that you think this stinking POS in our WH now is OK with you we have to part ways

Sorry! I don't answer posts from people incapable of using punctuation.
So punctuation is your breaking point?
Not mocking the handicapped, being rude to Gold Star families, sexually assaulting women , lying about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers etc etc
I guess everyone has their breaking point. Yours is just laughable.
Im sending that 25 K check

Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.

No one is insulting our soldiers except you. The colors is a piece of cloth and the anthem is a series of notes and that is all. I am a veteran and I am not in the least bit offended. The only thing that offends me is Trump and his weak minded followers who use it for cheap politics.

Lyin Frederica Wilson is a perfect representation of what the Left is all about now. They will lie and scheme and sink to any low to win. Despicable.

You are the despicable one. Trump lied and got called on it. You are the perfect example of the dumb Trump supporter.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

Aaaaaaand GO.

In other words: Pogo got the last word in when nobody was looking.

What does the poll in that thread say? How many are for the military vs the kneelers?

The thread accomplished its purpose. Pogo accomplished failure to obfuscate and spin.
It actually is a valid point. If you think kneelers disrespect our military as a position, then you have to be able to show that what they state as the purpose for kneeling is a lie. If you can't you are making assumptions that you can't back up.

They're doing it during the anthem. The End.

The anthem is just a bunch of musical notes strung together. The End.

No one is insulting our soldiers except you. The colors is a piece of cloth and the anthem is a series of notes and that is all. I am a veteran and I am not in the least bit offended. The only thing that offends me is Trump and his weak minded followers who use it for cheap politics.
Wrong, asshole. Kapernick made it clear he doesn't respect the flag, and that's why he bends the knee.

The First Amendment is a series of words.

So... What *exactly* did trump say? Entire convo please.

Once again. Taking a knee at a football game is in no way disrespectful of our military.

Great thread, though.

One thing's obvious from this thread, the leftists send out a bullet point to their shills to say "I'm a veteran, but I'm not offended by the kneeling."

I think any negroid earning over a million a year should be taxed at 90% to help pay for his relatives on welfare or in prison.

So you don't see how disrespecting our flag, anthem, nation disrespects the people who bled and died for it?

Seriously?

They are not disrespecting our flag, our anthem.or our nation.

That's you thoughtlessly accepting a talking point and passing it on.

Precisely spot on exactamente nailed it and boom goes the dynamite.

That's why I keep asking 'em to articulate how it works. Then they go "humma humma humma if you can't see it I can't help you" because they can't think of anything. Yet it never occurs to them that their whole premise just crashed to the ground and disintegrated. Emotional bullshit shakily trying to stand on the fake legs of "because everybody else said so" -- mob mentality.

Aaaaaaand GO.
Geez I thought one of the mantras of the liberal left was that feelings matter. Seems feelings only matter when a baker won't decorate a cake for a gay couple. My feelings are hurt by rich millionaires protest the flag because of something Trump said. After all that is really what they are doing.

Personally I really don't care how anybody treats their fetishes and I don't believe in fetishes anyway. What it means to anyone who disdains one, that's their own business, not mine.

My concern is when other outside demagogues try to start dictating how others must treat that fetish with this mob mentality horseshit. Because that's authoritarian fascism and that's far bigger than even a police brutality in the streets issue. That's an entire police state.

Aaaaaaand GO.

In other words: Pogo got the last word in when nobody was looking.

What does the poll in that thread say? How many are for the military vs the kneelers?

The thread accomplished its purpose. Pogo accomplished failure to obfuscate and spin.
It actually is a valid point. If you think kneelers disrespect our military as a position, then you have to be able to show that what they state as the purpose for kneeling is a lie. If you can't you are making assumptions that you can't back up.

They're doing it during the anthem. The End.

The anthem is just a bunch of musical notes strung together. The End.

The music for the anthem of the United States is actually from an old British drinking song.

One thing's obvious from this thread, the leftists send out a bullet point to their shills to say "I'm a veteran, but I'm not offended by the kneeling."

Yo............Maid Marion.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran with over 20 years and have been saying since this little debate started that I'm not offended by NFL players taking a knee. Why? Because the oath of enlistment that I swore was to support and defend the Constitution, not the flag, not the anthem, but the CONSTITUTION. That means that I also support everything in that founding document of our country, which means I support free speech and peaceful protest, 2 concepts that are contained in that document.

The NFL players aren't really offending me, they are just exercising the rights that I spent 20 years in the military defending. Good to see them doing it right by not being violent or disrupting the game, because taking a knee has zero impact on the pace or the outcome of the game.

Yo............Maid Marion.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran with over 20 years and have been saying since this little debate started that I'm not offended by NFL players taking a knee. Why? Because the oath of enlistment that I swore was to support and defend the Constitution, not the flag, not the anthem, but the CONSTITUTION. That means that I also support everything in that founding document of our country, which means I support free speech and peaceful protest, 2 concepts that are contained in that document.

The NFL players aren't really offending me, they are just exercising the rights that I spent 20 years in the military defending. Good to see them doing it right by not being violent or disrupting the game, because taking a knee has zero impact on the pace or the outcome of the game.

I'll vouch for that. ABS has been making exactly that point, all along.

Forum List

Back