Today Trump insulted our soldiers says the left.Tonight the left...

Kneeling for the anthem pisses off the military and all patriots in our nation.

Says who?
n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Are we to believe you actually interviewed "the military and all patriots in our nation"?

Or is this your friend's proctology report?

Next....

Kaperdick lost his job over it.

Wrong. Nor does it address the question in any way --- he actually said the opposite.
But hey if you can show evidence of that it will make his lawsuit a done deal.

Next.....

Instead of finding a better method to protest, you lefties decided to go even harder once you knew it pissed people off.

"You lefties"?
This was the body of football players who had just been trolled as "sumbitches" by an orange troll. And they did not take it lying down, much as that much chap the collective ass of authoritarians.

That's not a "left" or "right" thing --- that's human. That's community, standing up to a wanker dick-tator.

NOR, again, does it address the question at all.

Next....

You're intentionally trolling and now people are are boycotting the NFL because of your offensive behavior.

I don't have any "offensive behavior" and the NFL stadiums are full.

Next......

You reap what you sew.

Actually you wear what you sew. What you reap is what you sow.

The NFL Kneelers are protesting for "social justice"
Here are some social justice issues that should be protested.
5 to 1 Black to White murder ratio
6000 to 1 Black to White rape ratio
20,000 to 1 Black to White armed robbery ratio
How come Left Wingers don't actually care about "social justice" issues?

Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

In fact you ran away from that thread emptyhanded.

Aaaaaaand GO.

In other words: Pogo got the last word in when nobody was looking.

What does the poll in that thread say? How many are for the military vs the kneelers?

The thread accomplished its purpose. Pogo accomplished failure to obfuscate and spin.

Their protest has nothing to do with the military! Other than to fight for the rights of minority vets who also are unfairly targeted by predjudice .

Will be applauding those insulting our military when they take a knee in the Thursday night football game during the display of colors & national anthem.

It would appear that the vast majority of the left in this country have no moral boundaries or even a hint of their own blatant hypocrisy.

I think it's safe to say the only thing they hold dear is their own political dogma.
Taking a knee doesn’t disrespect the flag or anthem. They’re protesting police shooting unarmed black people.
You phony patriots get all excited about it because your chief agitator stuck his nose into so you follow suit. I bet T doesn’t even know why they’re taking a knee, stupid phuck.

You must love police brutality. Because that is what our NFL players are protesting.....not the flag, not our country, not our military. Those who want to support or cover up police brutality are the ones passing along your false narrative.
Yes they are. Kapernick said so himself. Liar!

You must love police brutality. Because that is what our NFL players are protesting.....not the flag, not our country, not our military. Those who want to support or cover up police brutality are the ones passing along your false narrative.
Yes they are. Kapernick said so himself. Liar!

Roll tape.

>> “The media painted this as I’m anti-American, anti-men-and-women of the military and that’s not the case at all,’’ Kaepernick said after playing the first half of the 49ers’ 31-21 victory over the Chargers. “I realize that men and women of the military go out and sacrifice their lives and put themselves in harm’s way for my freedom of speech and my freedoms in this country and my freedom to take a seat or take a knee so I have the utmost respect for them. << -- here

Taking a knee doesn’t disrespect the flag or anthem. They’re protesting police shooting unarmed black people.
You phony patriots get all excited about it because your chief agitator stuck his nose into so you follow suit. I bet T doesn’t even know why they’re taking a knee, stupid phuck.

None of these Checkers-speech wags have yet been able to show us the bridge for how a national anthem somehow gets transmogrified into "the military". Last week they were misidentifying it as "the flag". By next week it will be "a lightly used 1965 Corvair, a little one and not too expensive".

:rolleyes:

Kaepernick used to sit on the bench when the anthem was played. A former Navy SEAL player told him it would be more respectful to go down on one knee so that’s what he did.
But to all the fake patriots that wasn’t good enough either.
Bottom line there is freedom of speech in this country the last time I checked unless T signed an EO against it...so as an avid supporter of the Constitution I applaud their right to free speech.

Anyone who criticizes the players and says they support the Constitution are HYPOCRITES.

You never did explain how football players --- or anybody --- was "insulting our military". Or even making any reference to it at all.

Aaaaaaand GO.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that these spoiled brats are spitting on the military with what they're doing.

The 'spoiled brat' would be Trump.

Aaaaaaand GO.

What does the poll in that thread say? How many are for the military vs the kneelers?

The thread accomplished its purpose. Pogo accomplished failure to obfuscate and spin.
It actually is a valid point. If you think kneelers disrespect our military as a position, then you have to be able to show that what they state as the purpose for kneeling is a lie. If you can't you are making assumptions that you can't back up.

Aaaaaaand GO.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that these spoiled brats are spitting on the military with what they're doing.

The 'spoiled brat' would be Trump.
That’s why Kelly was hired in the Adult Daycare Center to monitor the spoiled brat child.

Aaaaaaand GO.

As retired Marine with more than 20 years of service, I do not feel spit on or disrespected in the least. They are using a right that we fought to give them, how can that be an insult?

Aaaaaaand GO.

It actually is a valid point. If you think kneelers disrespect our military as a position, then you have to be able to show that what they state as the purpose for kneeling is a lie. If you can't you are making assumptions that you can't back up.

They're doing it during the anthem. The End.

Everything that Trump does is distraction. Remember, when the smoke clears the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....

Aaaaaaand GO.

As retired Marine with more than 20 years of service, I do not feel spit on or disrespected in the least. They are using a right that we fought to give them, how can that be an insult?
Thank you for your great point and your service.
It’s ridiculous that this fake president can’t see this but with his failing presidency and poll numbers he felt he could leverage his failures into support.
Imagine so many in this country not respecting the 1st amendment.
Shame on all of you.

So you don't see how disrespecting our flag, anthem, nation disrespects the people who bled and died for it?

Seriously?

>> U.S. Army veteran Richard Allen Smith felt like he was walking with a rock in his shoe all day. In the aftermath of Colin Kaepernick’s protest of the national anthem, Smith heard a lot about how he had been disrespected by what the San Francisco 49ers quarterback had done and said from a lot of folks who never served in the armed forces.

,,,, Smith said that people burning the quarterback’s jersey “with the troops and veterans being the reason seemed ridiculous.” Being used wasn’t a new feeling. Smith said politicians and corporations often use the military and its servicemen and women for promotion. That leaves some veterans, like Smith, feeling like props for people who haven’t made the sacrifice, but want to cloak themselves in their credibility. <<
He's spot-on correct. Rump, who 'respects' the military so much that he claimed bone spurs while playing squash to get out of it, then chirped about waging his "own personal Vietnam" by cruising New York sex clubs, then later disparaged both John McCain and Gold Star families, climbed on the backs of the military and the NFL to score "sumbitch" points at a political rally. And of course the Defense Department has been pimping for fake patriotism charades for years in football and other sports, until they got caught at it two years ago.

You wanna talk disrespect for the military --- there's two glaring examples.

The letter text, with dozens of signatures on it, may be read here.

So you don't see how disrespecting our flag, anthem, nation disrespects the people who bled and died for it?

Seriously?
For the 1000th time taking a knee doesn’t disrespect any of those.
If you’re so stupid to be offended DONT LOOK.

Forum List

Back