Today...Smashing The Lie That Nazis Were Rightwing.

In fact, FDR was a pal of Stalin,

yeah and you always run off with your tail between your legs all the time everytime I prove that your hero Ike was pals with him as well. always changing the topic:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:

BEmtimkCUAAPJzq.jpg:large

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as i just proved in my previous post,you will talk about how the demo's never met a communist they did not like but despite the HUNDREDS of times I post this pic that Ike was pals with the communists as well,you do this-:scared1: everytime:D

Stop foaming at the mouth.

Eisenhower was never my hero, nor have I ever authored a post claiming so.

That does not change the FACT that you have an obsession over FDR and you made a thread titled "DEMOCRATS NEVER MET A COMMUNIST THEY DID NOT ADORE" talking about FDR being pals with Stalin and then when I posted that pic back than documenting how future "REPUBLICAN" president EISENHOWER was pals with him as well,pals with the communists,you ran off as you always do and you were also too cowardly to show your face back then knowing you were cornered with that fact when i made my thread back then called REPUBLICANS NEVER MEANT A COMMUNIST THEY DID NOT ADORE.:rofl:.

even fellow troll Moonglow who just posted,remembers that thread of mine and how you were too cowardly to show your face on that thread since it had proof of Ike,a "REPUBLICAN" being buddies with him as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

lol just pipe down; you've already established you're an idiot. No need to keep reminding us.

The Conspiratard Forum is three forums down, where you belong with this stupid ignorant rubbish. Go spam that forum.

yeah and you always run off with your tail between your legs all the time everytime I prove that your hero Ike was pals with him as well. always changing the topic:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as i just proved in my previous post,you will talk about how the demo's never met a communist they did not like but despite the HUNDREDS of times I post this pic that Ike was pals with the communists as well,you do this-:scared1: everytime:D

That does not change the FACT that you have an obsession over FDR and you made a thread titled "DEMOCRATS NEVER MET A COMMUNIST THEY DID NOT ADORE" talking about FDR being pals with Stalin and then when I posted that pic back than documenting how future "REPUBLICAN" president EISENHOWER was pals with him as well,pals with the communists,you ran off as you always do and you were also too cowardly to show your face back then knowing you were cornered with that fact when i made my thread back then called REPUBLICANS NEVER MEANT A COMMUNIST THEY DID NOT ADORE.:rofl:.

even fellow troll Moonglow who just posted,remembers that thread of mine and how you were too cowardly to show your face on that thread since it had proof of Ike,a "REPUBLICAN" being buddies with him as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

lol just pipe down; you've already established you're an idiot. No need to keep reminding us.

The Conspiratard Forum is three forums down, where you belong with this stupid ignorant rubbish. Go spam that forum.

whatever paid shill.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: we both know you are just butthurt since i exposed your hero Ike and you could not refute those facts of mine about him on my thread.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:

Did you just post this?

"In fact, FDR was a pal of Stalin,

yeah and you always run off with your tail between your legs all the time everytime I prove that your hero Ike was pals with him as well. always changing the topic:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:"

And did I prove what a moron you are: I have never defended nor championed Eisenhower.

Did I just shove your post back down your lying throat?

And....you have joined the legion of total imbeciles who whine about my posts about FDR.....not a single one of you has ever....EVER.....been able to dispute anything I've stated.

Now....back in that dunce seat where you belong.

whining? I am not that idiot FDR worshipper Camp who DOES whine about your posts on FDR and thinks he did no wrong and gets all upset about his corruption being exposed.:cuckoo::haha:

Find ONE post of mine where I ever said anything GOOD about FDR.you wont so stop putting words in my mouth lumping me in the same group of FDR worshippers such as Camp who worships him.:rolleyes-41:

and moron,I did not say that you lied about anything about FDR, so stop putting words in my mouth.thats what you ALWAYS do when you evade facts that you have an obsession over him.

ALL i said was you have an irrational obsession over him and the democrats the fact you always talk about HIS links to the communist but like the coward you are as you just proved,you ignored IKE's links to the communist as well changing the subject putting words in my mouth i never said so enough of this crap that i have said your posts on FDR are not true.

you just wont talk about Ikes corruption as well since FDR is the one you have an obsession of that you keep refusing to acknowledge.:rolleyes-41:

I have never once said FDR was a good president or once said what you posted on him was wrong so enough of the babble..

Last edited:

Did you just post this?

yeah and you always run off with your tail between your legs all the time everytime I prove that your hero Ike was pals with him as well. always changing the topic:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:"

And did I prove what a moron you are: I have never defended nor championed Eisenhower.

And....you have joined the legion of total imbeciles who whine about my posts about FDR.....not a single one of you has ever....EVER.....been able to dispute anything I've stated.

whining? I am not that idiot FDR worshipper Camp who DOES whine about your posts on FDR and thinks he did no wrong and gets all upset about his corruption being exposed.:cuckoo::haha:

Find ONE post of mine where I ever said anything GOOD about FDR.you wont so stop putting words in my mouth lumping me in the same group of FDR worshippers such as Camp who worships him.:rolleyes-41:

and moron,I did not say that you lied about anything about FDR, so stop putting words in my mouth.thats what you ALWAYS do when you evade facts that you have an obsession over him.

ALL i said was you have an irrational obsession over him and the democrats the fact you always talk about HIS links to the communist but like the coward you are as you just proved,you ignored IKE's links to the communist as well changing the subject putting words in my mouth i never said so enough of this crap that i have said your posts on FDR are not true.

you just wont talk about Ikes corruption as well since FDR is the one you have an obsession of that you keep refusing to acknowledge.:rolleyes-41:

I have never once said FDR was a good president or once said what you posted on him was wrong so enough of the babble..

Every one of your posts claimed that I championed Eisenhower....but, of course...as you are in all things....you were wrong.

Try to find any such post of mine.

Sooooooo...... did I prove what a moron you are: I have never defended nor championed Eisenhower.

Did you just post this?

Every one of your posts claimed that I championed Eisenhower....but, of course...as you are in all things....you were wrong.

Sooooooo...... did I prove what a moron you are: I have never defended nor championed Eisenhower.

evade tactic as always that you have an obsession over FDR and his ties to communists but when shown facts that a REPUBLICAN had ties to the communists, you wont talk about HIS ties to them.:lmao:,you go into evade mode.:up: the fact you REFUSE to address that Ike was pals with Stalin AFTER saying FDR was pals with him, any rational person would have the same conclusion that you love Ike with your obvious bias towards the republicans.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Did you just post this?

evade tactic as always that you have an obsession over FDR and his ties to communists but when shown facts that a REPUBLICAN had ties to the communists, you wont talk about HIS ties to them.:lmao:,you go into evade mode.:up: the fact you REFUSE to address that Ike was pals with Stalin AFTER saying FDR was pals with him, any rational person would have the same conclusion that you love Ike with your obvious bias towards the republicans.:rolleyes:

Now....consider yourself dissed and dismissed.

Did you just post this?

still no answer. EVADE tactic as always your bias on the republicans.:lmao: i maybe mentioned that a couple times you loved Ike.get over it.

I also see how you ignored where I challenged you to find where i said your posts on FDR were not correct and you could not post one.thanks for proving you LIE all the time about something somebody said to you when you know they did not say that.:up:

I never once said your posts on FDR were wrong,just that you refuse to talk about Ikes ties to the communists so enough of this dodgeball game you play of not defending or champion him.Thats all irrelevent and a dodgeball tactic of yours.

Last edited:

Did you just post this?

still no answer. EVADE tactic as always your bias on the republicans.:lmao: i maybe mentioned that a couple times you loved Ike.get over it.

I also see how you ignored where I challenged you to find where i said your posts on FDR were not correct and you could not post one.thanks for proving you LIE all the time about something somebody said to you when you know they did not say that.:up:

I never once said your posts on FDR were wrong,just that you refuse to talk about Ikes ties to the communists so enough of this dodgeball game you play of not defending or champion him.Thats all irrelevent and a dodgeball tactic of yours.

Did you just post this?

as always,wont address FACTS that you have an obsession over FDR and his ties to the communists that when proof is posted that Ike had ties to the communist as well,all we hear is evade mode ramblings from you on me accusing you of loving Ike REFUSING to address this photo as always.:up:

Like clockwork,evade tactic.:lmao:

oh and STILL no proof of your wild BS claims you made when I challenged you to provide evidence of your claims that I said your posts on FDR was wrong either.:rofl:

Last edited:

as always,wont address FACTS that you have an obsession over FDR and his ties to the communists that when proof is posted that Ike had ties to the communist as well,all we hear is evade mode ramblings from you on me accusing you of loving Ike REFUSING to address this photo as always.:up:

oh and STILL no proof of your wild BS claims you made that I said what you posted on FDR was wrong either.:rofl:

oh and STILL no proof of your wild BS claims you made that I said what you posted on FDR was wrong either.:rofl:

ah checkmate,the game is over.PC has been checkmated by LA RAM.:happy-1: l

she sees she cannot dispute my FACTS she has an obsession over FDR and the democrats ties to communists REFUSING to address facts i provided that REPUBLICAN Eisenhower had ties to Uncle Joe Stalin as well. PLUS she knows she has been caught LYING that i said her information on FDR was wrong.:lmao:

therefore she is the loser and I the winner by default of PC not addressing my evidence on Ike being pals with Stalin after she goes and talks about FDR being pals with uncle joe:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as everyone can see,many people laugh at her obsession over FDR and the democrats and how she ignores Eisenhowers connection to them as well.they are all laughing at her in this thread i created that she was too much of a chickenshit coward to show her face in.:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Republicans never me a communist they did not like.

here as you can see is what the FIRST poster Moonglow said so very well in the first reply to my thread she was too much of a chickenshit coward to show her face on.he nailed it below.:up:

She gets her jollies from distorting history, why her cut-n-paste jobs of The Heritage Foundation are the roots of her madness...:up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

THAT being the case,I rest my case,I proved that PC cannot back up her wild claims she made about me that i said her stuff on FDR was incorrect as proving in spades she runs off when i post that pic of Ikes ties to Stalin since it is a REPUBLICAN that has ties to the communist and not a democrat. because I proved that a REPUBLICAN had ties to the commmunists,THIS was her action below.:lmao::rofl:

ignore.jpg

Last edited:
Fascists impressed with pompous posing and posturing

86mx7hh.gif

Republicans impressed with pompous posing and posturing

Why did FDR take Mussolini's entire program and call it 'the New Deal'?

1. " It is a fact that none of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution." Manly, 'The Twenty Year Revolution,"

2. Tugwell was opposed to any private business not controlled by the government. General Hugh Johnson was working with Tugwell on a bill to create the NRA, and gave Francis Perkins the book by Rafaello Viglione, "The Corporate State," in which the neat Italian system of dictatorship for the benefit of the people was glowingly described."
Francis Perkins, "The Roosevelt I Knew." The NRA was copied from Mussolini's corporative system.

a. Perkins questioned whether Johnson 'really understood the democratic process..." New Dealers had no problem with the fascist nature of their plans.

b. " Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington

until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."
Manly, Op. Cit.

Next.
too late, political chic. Hoover already "took the fall" for the laziness of laissez-fair capitalism.

Did the German industrialists support Hitler?

"Why Nazism Was Socialism and Why Socialism Is Totalitarian
Why Nazism Was Socialism and Why Socialism Is Totalitarian

1. ".... Nazi Germany was a socialist state, not a capitalist one. And ... socialism, understood as an economic system based on government ownership of the means of production, positively requires a totalitarian dictatorship.

2. ... the word "Nazi" was an abbreviation for "der Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiters Partei — in English translation: the National Socialist German Workers' Party ... what should one expect the economic system of a country ruled by a party with "socialist" in its name to be but socialism?

3. It is far more common to believe that it represented a form of capitalism, which is what the Communists and all other Marxists have claimed. The basis of the claim that Nazi Germany was capitalist was the fact that most industries in Nazi Germany appeared to be left in private hands.

4. . What Mises identified was that private ownership of the means of production existed in name only under the Nazis and that the actual substance of ownership of the means of production resided in the German government. For it was the German government and not the nominal private owners that exercised all of the substantive powers of ownership: it, not the nominal private owners, decided what was to be produced, in what quantity, by what methods, and to whom it was to be distributed, as well as what prices would be charged and what wages would be paid, and what dividends or other income the nominal private owners would be permitted to receive. The position of the alleged private owners, Mises showed, was reduced essentially to that of government pensioners."

Nazism, communism, socialism..Liberalism, Progressivism,.and fascism....all with the very same views and objectives.

In America, these views can be laid at the feet of Franklin Roosevelt.
national socialism is to the right of liberal socialism.

ah checkmate,the game is over.PC has been checkmated by LA RAM.:happy-1: l

she sees she cannot dispute my FACTS she has an obsession over FDR and the democrats ties to communists REFUSING to address facts i provided that REPUBLICAN Eisenhower had ties to Uncle Joe Stalin as well. PLUS she knows she has been caught LYING that i said her information on FDR was wrong.:lmao:

therefore she is the loser and I the winner by default of PC not addressing my evidence on Ike being pals with Stalin after she goes and talks about FDR being pals with uncle joe:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as everyone can see,many people laugh at her obsession over FDR and the democrats and how she ignores Eisenhowers connection to them as well.they are all laughing at her in this thread i created that she was too much of a chickenshit coward to show her face in.:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

You should learn to take a hint.
You have been given far more than you deserve....

Hence:

86mx7hh.gif

1. " It is a fact that none of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution." Manly, 'The Twenty Year Revolution,"

2. Tugwell was opposed to any private business not controlled by the government. General Hugh Johnson was working with Tugwell on a bill to create the NRA, and gave Francis Perkins the book by Rafaello Viglione, "The Corporate State," in which the neat Italian system of dictatorship for the benefit of the people was glowingly described."
Francis Perkins, "The Roosevelt I Knew." The NRA was copied from Mussolini's corporative system.

a. Perkins questioned whether Johnson 'really understood the democratic process..." New Dealers had no problem with the fascist nature of their plans.

Manly, Op. Cit.

Next.
too late, political chic. Hoover already "took the fall" for the laziness of laissez-fair capitalism.

PC cant stand toe to toe in a debate.she knows perfectly well she would be laughed out of a courtroom if she debated the same way in a court of law as she does here refusing to addresss evidence.:lmao:

as pretty much every poster here knows,she has an irrational obsession over FDR.:rolleyes-41::lmao:

She makes a thread about how the communists never met a democrat they did not love, posting a pic of that historic moment of FDR,churchill,and Stalin sitting together.Yet when SOMEONE ELSE posts a pic of Eisenhower, a REPUBLICAN being buddies of Stalin as i did,she cowardly runs off with her tail between her legs never talking about IKES relationship to Stalin as well since I exposed a REPUBLICAN never met a communist he did not like.:lmao::haha:

she has NO ANSWERS for this pic here just posting the same old evasive tactic ramblings that i said she was in love with Ike which is totally irrelevant to my point i am making.:uhoh3:

as you can see,since this pic exposed Eisenhower,a REPUBLICANS ties to the communists,,she does this-:scared1: in defeat knowing she has been checkmated by me and backed into a corner with nowhere to run..:lmao:

since i cant get HER to talk about that pic,i am forced to talk to you about it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

86mx7hh.gif

Manly, Op. Cit.

Next.

PC cant stand toe to toe in a debate.she knows perfectly well she would be laughed out of a courtroom if she debated the same way in a court of law as she does here refusing to addresss evidence.:lmao:

as pretty much every poster here knows,she has an irrational obsession over FDR.:rolleyes-41::lmao:

She makes a thread about how the communists never met a democrat they did not love, posting a pic of that historic moment of FDR,churchill,and Stalin sitting together.Yet when SOMEONE ELSE posts a pic of Eisenhower, a REPUBLICAN being buddies of Stalin as i did,she cowardly runs off with her tail between her legs never talking about IKES relationship to Stalin as well since I exposed a REPUBLICAN never met a communist he did not like.:lmao::haha:

she has NO ANSWERS for this pic here just posting the same old evasive tactic ramblings that i said she was in love with Ike which is totally irrelevant to my point i am making.:uhoh3:

Did you just post this?

so in short.this is all PC has to say when she cant refute my facts that IKE was pals with Stalin same as FDR,the man she has a scary obsession over,:rolleyes-41:this is all she EVER has to offer when challenged to address that pesky little fact on Ike being pals with stalin is this-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

same old song and dance evade tactic toon.that being the case,I think i will honer her request and leave the fact I would have better luck getting a DOG to address that fact of her obsession over FDR and the democrats and Ike being pals with stalin over her.:rolleyes:

Over and over....the indoctrinated just can't overcome the propaganda...this: while Communists were Leftwing, the really, really evil doctrine, Nazism, was Rightwing.
No, it wasn't. It was brithed from the same sourece as communism...Karl Marx.
It authorized slaughter and genocide...as Leftism does.
And dreamed of the very same end stage for society as all six Leftwing views do.

This is why I call Communism "International Socialism". Both sides really wanted the same thing. The difference is that in NS that nations kept their own distinct national identity, and were do develop their own policy and implementation. In IS however (Marxism), national identities were to dissolve under the mantle of an International Worker's Paradise.

Socialists do not like to be reminded that Socialism existed before Marx, but he unquestionably changed how it is seen in the modern world. And that not all Socialists recognize Marx as the Messiah and Savior of the world.

NS is a distinct offshoot of Socialism, but most of the core beliefs are the same. Not really unlike how in the US Democrats and Republicans both have the same general goals in mind, but have very different ideas on how to get there.

But as usual in these discussions, I can see this went completely towards nonsensical personal attacks and divergences into things that do not even apply.

And for the dimwits in here, of course Ike supported Stalin. The Soviet Union was our ally after all, no duh! It could equally be said by that reason that Stalin supported the United States. So this is nonsensical in the extreme.

Listen, just because the Nazi party called themselves socialists and had socialists policies does not make them socialists.

Besides, Hitler started the Tea Party

Forum List

Back