"Today" show names Hoda Kotb permanent co-host - UGLY EGYPTIAN FEMALE

Give me a hot blue-eyed, natural blonde any day of the week. Thankyouverymuch...

Hell yes. When you're in the entertainment business looks are important and hoda is ugly. This is more social engineering from NBC. Telling us to like ugly women!!

Give me a hot blue-eyed, natural blonde any day of the week. Thankyouverymuch...
Hell yes. When you're in the entertainment business looks are important and hoda is ugly. This is more social engineering from NBC. Telling us to like ugly women!!
Apparently it's a downhill trend in television everywhere. Remember BBC News used to have Katty Kay as anchor for their nightly broadcasts. She was gorgeous. Then I read an article saying that they were going to force diversity on that show. They started using middle-eastern women to anchor the BBC news. I was outta there in a flash, haven't watched BBC News since. Looks matter.

And on U.S. TV, beautiful blue-eyed natural blondes are becoming an endangered species. Can you say "Today Show"? Or just look at almost any commercial...eeww.

How dare they put on a woman who doesn't look like a Barbie doll? Poor Steve.
She could at LEAST look like a woman. A woman without a penis.
TN! That was uncalled for.
You guys can go back to Fox and ogle the nice legs and titties--oh, don't want to forget the ass. Morons.

That's right! You better not forget dat ass! :funnyface:

I thought Megyn Kelly was doing the Today show? Wha happen?

You guys can go back to Fox and ogle the nice legs and titties--oh, don't want to forget the ass. Morons.

That's right! You better not forget dat ass! :funnyface:

I'm kind of glad she isn't. I find her a little bit annoying, TBH. I've watched her show several times and it is . . . annoying.

More extreme diversity as the war on normal white men continues. Replaces matt lauer who was bounced after ANONYMOUS accusations from another bimbo. She teams with super-snowflake Savannah Guthrie.

Hoda Kotb joins Savannah Guthrie in making history as the first pair of women to anchor NBC's ‘TODAY’

104923605-GettyImages-890488792.1910x1000.jpg

jan 2 2018 Hoda Kotb made her official debut as a co-anchor for NBC's "TODAY" this Tuesday. Kotb, 53, sat alongside Savannah Guthrie, who has co-anchored the show since 2012, during the first two hours of the morning news show.

They are the first all-woman pair to anchor the NBC news program. However, they are not the first all-female morning show duo: ABC News' Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts co-anchored from 2006-2009, according to Today.com.

In an email announcing Kotb's new role, NBC News Chairman Andrew Lack stated that Kotb has "seamlessly stepped" into the co-anchor position, which she filled temporarily after Matt Lauer was fired in November amid accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior.
Crawl back under your rock and live in the dark slimy world where you belong.
Chicago?

That's so mean. I like Hoda. She seems like a really nice lady.

But she's not qualified since she's ugly. If you want to be a newsreader you have to look good. That's really all there is to the job. THINK

Snowflake queen savannah guthrie is not pretty either. She used to be but she's around 45 now which is like 70 for a man.

Megyn Kelly appears to apply makeup by the pound, but she always looks great.

She's a thousand times more attractive than whora kotb.

Yes, looks matter. Television is a visual medium.

Why would anyone invite Frankenstein into their livingroom every day to read the fucking news?

Megyn Kelly appears to apply makeup by the pound, but she always looks great.

She's a thousand times more attractive than whora kotb.

Yes, looks matter. Television is a visual medium.

Why would anyone invite Frankenstein into their livingroom every day to read the fucking news?

Says the ugly guy.

It's more social engineering from NBC. They have decided viewers should not judge entertainers by looks so they are forcing ugly people on us. ABC has been doing that for years with robin roberts.

It's more social engineering from NBC. They have decided viewers should not judge entertainers by looks so they are forcing ugly people on us. ABC has been doing that for years with robin roberts.
PBS Newshour has been doing that for years too. They have one ancient journo who looks like a Nigerian bag lady for example — wierd hair, clothes and all. Now that is hard to watch. Lol...

Maybe these outlets hope viewers will forget they have a remote that also changes their channel on their TV.

FOX does have a couple hotties. But i dont watch that shit lol.
How could you almost forget the ass? Thats the most important body part!
Legs! Legs... and more legs.

9874b95dbca69c3a935fcff014f20716--legs-for-days-sexy-dresses.jpg

Forum List

Back