The least biased TV News I have found is PBS News hour. Yikes.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's a sad state of affairs when Public Broadcasting, partially government funded, seems to be the least biased TV news show, at least to me. They lean Left but don't hit you over the head with bug-eyed Liberals ranting about Donald Trump or RussiaRussiaRussia. Fox tries to be primarily the anti-MSM pro Trump with lots of eye candy thrown in. I just want the damn news.

It's a sad state of affairs when Public Broadcasting, partially government funded, seems to be the least biased TV news show, at least to me. They lean Left but don't hit you over the head with bug-eyed Liberals ranting about Donald Trump or RussiaRussiaRussia. Fox tries to be primarily the anti-MSM pro Trump with lots of eye candy thrown in. I just want the damn news.

Rely on ...

Pravda-2.jpg

Delivering news is in the skill set of eye candy. No problem there. But, I do believe that left-leaning PBS is least biased news source around.

Forum List

Back