Today Is The Day, Will O'Reilly Admit He's An Idiot?

Will Bill O' Be A Man Of His Word?

• Yes, he will admit he is an idiot because republicans keep their word

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because he like most republicans are pussies

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Wow, what a piece of shit. Bill O'dumbshit spends the opening segment trashing Obama about the ACA ruling, but no being a man to his word admitting he's an idiot.

Last edited:
Bill O'Reilly as many know made a comment on that if the affordability care act was upheld, he was admit he is "an idiot"

He conveniently was on vacation last week, though returns today. Now the question, will he man up, or do like most right wingers do and be a complete coward by going back on his word?

Bill O'Reilly said he would admit to being 'an idiot' if health care was upheld - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com
Why would he? It was upheld in part and shot down in part.

An idiot once went up to a mirror and said you are a idiot the mirror replied how do you know you're an idiot.

Sure he will...as soon as Hannity gets himself waterboarded as he promised.

I can't....shrug...

What I do do though is look at the credibility.
'
Martin Dugard - a writer of historical books
Bill O'Reilly - right-wing schill..

You be the judge....

Does that mean O'Reilly had nothing to do with the book? Unlikely. Did he have input? Probably.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the vast majority of the research and writing was done by Dugard.

As for your assertion that Dugard wouldn't need O'Reilly's celebrity, here's a little exercise for you. Go down Main St America - any main street in any city or town - and ask these two questions: "Do you know who Bill O'Reilly is?" and "Do you know who Martin Dugard is?" I reckon the 'yes' column to the first question will outnumber the second by about 25-1...

I'll take that as backtracking on your prior post. Good enough for me, Grump. Have a good day.

Er, Ok....

You seem to think that when you get your arse kicked that you win. You have done this on several threads. Very strange...

So you can't link anything you claimed and yet I lost this arguement? Really? It would have to take a liberal loon to stretch that arguement. :eusa_whistle:

10 minutes till go time. Any right wingers want to make some bets?

If Bill-O is a pussy like expected you have to use this for your avatar for a week

EckzkmShbV_o-reilly.jpg

But if Bill-O mans up I will use this

bill_oreilly_x200.jpg

Better use the latter, picture, B_L...he owned up to it.

You are 100% correct.

I wasted an hour watching that POS and like expected, no stating he was an idiot.

To the contrary, they did devote a segment to it where some unknown idiot called "bernie goldberg" was down on his knees sucking Bullshit O's 2 incher like i've never seen

"You shouldn't apologize!" :suck::suck: It's a liberal media witchhunt! :suck::suck: media matters! :suck: media matters! :suck: media matters!!!:suck::suck::suck::suck::suck:

Oh you were great bill! You don't need to man up to your own promises! :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You are 100% correct.

I wasted an hour watching that POS and like expected, no stating he was an idiot.

To the contrary, they did devote a segment to it where some unknown idiot called "bernie goldberg" was down on his knees sucking Bullshit O's 2 incher like i've never seen

"You shouldn't apologize!" :suck::suck: It's a liberal media witchhunt! :suck::suck: media matters! :suck: media matters! :suck: media matters!!!:suck::suck::suck::suck::suck:

Oh you were great bill! You don't need to man up to your own promises! :eusa_hand:

He said he was an idiot for not considering the taxation angle to the bill. :eusa_eh:
Says a lot about your credibility for stating facts.

I can't....shrug...

What I do do though is look at the credibility.
'
Martin Dugard - a writer of historical books
Bill O'Reilly - right-wing schill..

You be the judge....

Does that mean O'Reilly had nothing to do with the book? Unlikely. Did he have input? Probably.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the vast majority of the research and writing was done by Dugard.

As for your assertion that Dugard wouldn't need O'Reilly's celebrity, here's a little exercise for you. Go down Main St America - any main street in any city or town - and ask these two questions: "Do you know who Bill O'Reilly is?" and "Do you know who Martin Dugard is?" I reckon the 'yes' column to the first question will outnumber the second by about 25-1...

I'll take that as backtracking on your prior post. Good enough for me, Grump. Have a good day.

Er, Ok....

You seem to think that when you get your arse kicked that you win. You have done this on several threads. Very strange...

You really should warm up before stretching like that. You could pull a muscle or something. :eusa_whistle:

Er, Ok....

You really should warm up before stretching like that. You could pull a muscle or something. :eusa_whistle:

Funny how it's a 'stretch' when he pegged you dead to rights. ;)

You are 100% correct.

He said he was an idiot for not considering the taxation angle to the bill. :eusa_eh:

Strange,

Bowel Labia seems to have abandoned his thread.

Er, Ok....

Funny how it's a 'stretch' when he pegged you dead to rights. ;)

I asked him for a link and he couldn't produce, now I will ask you the same thing, how about a link to prove your premise?
Do keep in mind that Bill does have a history degree from Marist.
But, if you want to keep looking foolish, feel free, it's still a free country so far.

You are 100% correct.

Strange,

Went to bed? Went to work? Has a life? It happens, you know.

Bill O'Reilly as many know made a comment on that if the affordability care act was upheld, he was admit he is "an idiot"

He conveniently was on vacation last week, though returns today. Now the question, will he man up, or do like most right wingers do and be a complete coward by going back on his word?

Bill O'Reilly said he would admit to being 'an idiot' if health care was upheld - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Why is this in Politics? Last time I looked? O'Reilly was a Media person Fable.

What the Fuck is wrong with you?

He's an idiot.

A RICH "idiot", who donates a large portion of his earnings and all proceeds of his on-line sale of his books and other products to charity.

You, on the other hand - and I will go out on the limb and take an educated guess - are a piss poor genius, who never donated a penny to charity. In other words, a bloviating liberal.

Dr. Grump opined:

"What sticks in the craw of most Dems though is the Bush years. That man set the party back a couple of decades in the eyes of a lot of liberals and independents."

If that is, indeed the case, the liberals.progressives/Democrats should just LOVE him.

Strange,

He has posted in other threads this morning, sooooo.........maybe he is aware that O'Reilly said it and it took the wind out of his poo flinging sails. You'd think he'd be man enough to come back and admit it. Oh wait, were talking about Black Label. Nevermind.

You are 100% correct.

Perfect example that the intensity of rudeness, profanity, personal insults, ad hominem attacks and abundance of those yellow emoticons is inversely proportional to logic, common sense and intelligence.

Strange,

He has posted in other threads this morning, sooooo.........maybe he is aware that O'Reilly said it and it took the wind out of his poo flinging sails. You'd think he'd be man enough to come back and admit it. Oh wait, were talking about Black Label. Nevermind.

You dave too much.

Forum List

Back