Today Is The Day, Will O'Reilly Admit He's An Idiot?

Will Bill O' Be A Man Of His Word?

• Yes, he will admit he is an idiot because republicans keep their word

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because he like most republicans are pussies

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
He is an idiot, by him admitting so, he would confirm the fact for the non-believers.

Idiots always rise to the highest levels of their profession, acquire numerous masters degrees and write numerous best selling books, don't they?

if you mean the highest level of taboild journalism, then that is hardly something to write home about

Author of Killing Lincoln = tabloid journalism? Really? Some classrooms are starting to use this book authored by an idiot no less, go figure.
$51nR6yQPguL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Last edited:
Idiots always rise to the highest levels of their profession, acquire numerous masters degrees and write numerous best selling books, don't they?

if you mean the highest level of taboild journalism, then that is hardly something to write home about

Author of Killing Lincoln = tabloid journalism? Really? Some classrooms are starting to use this book authored by an idiot no less, go figure.
View attachment 19828

I love how Martin Degard gets second billing. A sure sign that the celebrity attached to the book didn't write it, but they are using his celebrity to sell it.

And yes, this is the same O'Reilly who said "we won two Peabody Awards" when he was at inside edition. The only problem being they were Polk awards, and they were won by two journalists at a time when O'reilly didn't even work on the programme.

Lotsa credibility has O'Reilly....not...

View attachment 19828

I love how Martin Degard gets second billing. A sure sign that the celebrity attached to the book didn't write it, but they are using his celebrity to sell it.

And yes, this is the same O'Reilly who said "we won two Peabody Awards" when he was at inside edition. The only problem being they were Polk awards, and they were won by two journalists at a time when O'reilly didn't even work on the programme.

That's okay, Romney gets tagged for shit Bain did after he left their employ...

View attachment 19828

I hear ya. I actually think Romney would be a half decent president - depending on how strong he can stand up to the far right in the GoP..

I see him personally as moderate.....politically - not too sure...

I hear ya. I actually think Romney would be a half decent president - depending on how strong he can stand up to the far right in the GoP..

Politically, he will do as expected by those who elect him, just like those who came before him...

Does that come off as too cynical?

View attachment 19828

Link? Or, are you just spewing your leftwing hatred of the American right as usual, sonny? Degard doesn't need any celeb name to sell his books
I'll be waiting for that link.

Politically, he will do as expected by those who elect him, just like those who came before him...

Does that come off as too cynical?

It does.

I don't mind Obama, and I think he is OK, but I think Romney would be better if he plays it straight. And there's the rub.

Obama's biggest problem is that he is too polarising. I actually think he is well versed, intelligent and his health care package will be looked upon as the right thing to do.

However, he reminds me of the CEO who comes in and cleans house, or impliments unpopular choices that need to be made. Once done, they then toss him out and he moves on pretty quick.

What sticks in the craw of most Dems though is the Bush years. That man set the party back a couple of decades in the eyes of a lot of liberals and independents.

Maybe Mitt being a Mormon is a good thing because he has something that the vast majority of Americans don't have and that is a different religion, so therefore he will have to be more reconcillitory, and both parties can keep him at a distance without either loving or hating him because of his affiliation. I still think the election will be Obama's to lose...

Last edited:
View attachment 19828

Link? Or, are you just spewing your leftwing hatred of the American right as usual, sonny? Degard doesn't need any celeb name to sell his books

I don't dislike the right....just the far, far, loonie right. Your mates...

Prove to me that O'Reilly wrote it...I'll wait for the link....

You're the one who said he didn't write it, isn't it up to you to prove he didn't, son?
Isn't that how it works in Australia, or is it just an American thing?

You're the one who said he didn't write it, isn't it up to you to prove he didn't, son?

I can't....shrug...

What I do do though is look at the credibility.
'
Martin Dugard - a writer of historical books
Bill O'Reilly - right-wing schill..

You be the judge....

Does that mean O'Reilly had nothing to do with the book? Unlikely. Did he have input? Probably.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the vast majority of the research and writing was done by Dugard.

As for your assertion that Dugard wouldn't need O'Reilly's celebrity, here's a little exercise for you. Go down Main St America - any main street in any city or town - and ask these two questions: "Do you know who Bill O'Reilly is?" and "Do you know who Martin Dugard is?" I reckon the 'yes' column to the first question will outnumber the second by about 25-1...

Last edited:

I can't....shrug...

'

You be the judge....

Does that mean O'Reilly had nothing to do with the book? Unlikely. Did he have input? Probably.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the vast majority of the research and writing was done by Dugard.

As for your assertion that Dugard wouldn't need O'Reilly's celebrity, here's a little exercise for you. Go down Main St America - any main street in any city or town - and ask these two questions: "Do you know who Bill O'Reilly is?" and "Do you know who Martin Dugard is?" I reckon the 'yes' column to the first question will outnumber the second by about 25-1...

I'll take that as backtracking on your prior post. Good enough for me, Grump. Have a good day.

I can't....shrug...

'

You be the judge....

I'll take that as backtracking on your prior post. Good enough for me, Grump. Have a good day.

Er, Ok....

You seem to think that when you get your arse kicked that you win. You have done this on several threads. Very strange...

10 minutes till go time. Any right wingers want to make some bets?

If Bill-O is a pussy like expected you have to use this for your avatar for a week

EckzkmShbV_o-reilly.jpg

But if Bill-O mans up I will use this

bill_oreilly_x200.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back