To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know you’re striking out.
So? Who´s we? The Golden Girls?
An ad hominem...how dull...just like yourself.
If you say so...
Eloquence is not one of your attributes.
If you say so...
You are not done for today, yet?

Any other links from under your rock you would like to share with us?

So? Who´s we? The Golden Girls?
An ad hominem...how dull...just like yourself.
If you say so...
Eloquence is not one of your attributes.
If you say so...
You are not done for today, yet?

Any other links from under your rock you would like to share with us?
If you ask that kindly...

Hillbilly Bob's Mountain Drink recipe

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
That is a big "if". They haven't managed to create anything in three generations of refugee status. As you know in Germany the muslims are bitching about being repressed while they live off social security and then burn flags and cause mayhem in Berlin. But I guess you're fun with arab clans running the capital. Your brain is out of blei.
If you think there is a big difference between Jews and Muslims, you are wrong. Israel has become an advanced nation with help of the US. If you think there are Jews with caps and hats, braids ect developing stuff, you are wrong. They are that conservative, they simply can´t. Most of the stuff is overrated by the American worshipers, anyway. Take the Iron Dome for example. It is by far not as good as the worshipers claim. Or the Merkava IV´s Trophy hardkill system, which is basically an interactive reactive armor.
Of course there is a difference. Jews are expelled from countries and f*cking get on with it. None of them are refugees into third and fourth generations. They fit in and don't live off social welfare or riot violently in European cities. And if the Irone dome isn't as good as it is cracked up to be, why do you care? All I know is that those rockets keep on flying but appear to hit nothing.

That is a big "if". They haven't managed to create anything in three generations of refugee status. As you know in Germany the muslims are bitching about being repressed while they live off social security and then burn flags and cause mayhem in Berlin. But I guess you're fun with arab clans running the capital. Your brain is out of blei.
If you think there is a big difference between Jews and Muslims, you are wrong. Israel has become an advanced nation with help of the US. If you think there are Jews with caps and hats, braids ect developing stuff, you are wrong. They are that conservative, they simply can´t. Most of the stuff is overrated by the American worshipers, anyway. Take the Iron Dome for example. It is by far not as good as the worshipers claim. Or the Merkava IV´s Trophy hardkill system, which is basically an interactive reactive armor.

Is that right? See thread titled --- Israel: Helping To Make A Better World. Enjoy!
I know that thread!

"Bow down! Israeli sidewalk swept properly! Praise the greatness of Israel or be an anti-semite, anti-semite!"

EXCELLENT POINT! We need a thread to educate the Zionists titled --- Palestinians: Helping To Make A Better World. Don't you agree?
How about "Germany Helping To Make A Better World"

From A like Aryanism to Z like Zionism we literally invented everything! How great we are, there is no word to express. So overwhelming fantastic. We even invented rolls!
How about Germany making it's own territory into a better world.

We could start by forming a government with an actual mandate and not Groko in another form because, as you know, Groko lost big time last election.

How about getting anti-semitism under control from the right and especially the left. Hint: "juden ins Gas"

How about saving Europe which is dissolved in front of our own eyes. Hint: brexit

How about making a deal with the devil aka Erdogan who calls germans nazis.

Yeah Germany the moral saint....lol

Can you explain why, with the Billions (yes, Billions!!!) of dollars given to the Palestinians by the USA, Europe, and Muslim countries, the Palestinians continue to be in the situation they are in, instead of being , like Israel, an advanced Nation.
"The UN estimated that more than 7,000 homes for 10,000 families were razed, together with an additional 89,000 homes damaged, of which roughly 10,000 were severely affected by the bombing. Rebuilding costs were calculated to run from 4-6 billions dollars, over 20 years."
2014 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia
That is war...duh!

I'd suggest holding off on the rockets that the Iron Dome apparently can't stop

Of course there is a difference. Jews are expelled from countries and f*cking get on with it. None of them are refugees into third and fourth generations. They fit in and don't live off social welfare or riot violently in European cities.
What you claim is not the reality. Jews come to your place and claim oh my religion prohibits me to work. They take over the financial sector (because Christians were banned from demanding interest), buy the rulers and are ultimately expelled. Today, Jews rule your American country and play with the Obama and Trump puppets. They rule your finances, your media, your politics and if America behaves badly or complies slowly, property bubbles may explode.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Antisemitism or not , it cannot always be the others. "The Jews" have surely there share in the conflicts.

And if the Irone dome isn't as good as it is cracked up to be, why do you care? All I know is that those rockets keep on flying but appear to hit nothing.
I am interested.

Doubts over Israel's Iron Dome

Last edited:
How about Germany making it's own territory into a better world.
Germans don´t care. They are not interested in politics, only in selfish matters, and this is why everyone here gets away with anything.

We could start by forming a government with an actual mandate and not Groko in another form because, as you know, Groko lost big time last election.
There will be Groko ultimately in the coming months.

How about getting anti-semitism under control from the right and especially the left. Hint: "juden ins Gas"
Antisemitism is hardly a problem in Germany, there are no reports about Jews beaten, robbed or whatever.
We have a domestic intelligence service that deploys agents who then will paint swastikas on Jewish cemeteries, ect.
There is the actual problem: the artificial nazi gangs, on top the "NSU".

20131204_NSU_Prozess_Richter_Goetzl_Andreas_Temme_Verfassungsschuetzer.jpg

Spur der "Döner-Morde" führt zu Grauen Wölfen - SPIEGEL ONLINE - DER SPIEGEL

How about saving Europe which is dissolved in front of our own eyes. Hint: brexit
So there is one democratic event that is respected somehow (not sure if they do plan something) and people start to cry and mourn.

How about making a deal with the devil aka Erdogan who calls germans nazis.
Erdogan has big influence among Turks in Germany. The referendum shows that their support is even bigger than in Turkey.
Erdogan could easily cause trouble in Germany. See the Spiegel Link. Döner Morde: All murdered were Kurds except for one Greek who took over his shop from a Kurd.
Involved: Turkish and German secret services, Turkish hardcore nationalists Grey Wolfs. "NSU" does not exist and never did.

Yeah Germany the moral saint....lol
It´s the big Hypocrite Republic of Germany, that claims to support modern values while mass importing stoneage Islamists.

Last edited:
Of course there is a difference. Jews are expelled from countries and f*cking get on with it. None of them are refugees into third and fourth generations. They fit in and don't live off social welfare or riot violently in European cities.
What you claim is not the reality. Jews come to your place and claim oh my religion prohibits me to work. They take over the financial sector (because Christians were banned from demanding loans), buy the rulers and are ultimately expelled. Today, Jews rule your American country and play with the Obama and Trump puppets. They rule your finances, your media, your politics and if America behaves badly or complies slowly, property bubbles may explode.

Antisemitism or not , it cannot always be the others. "The Jews" have surely there share in the conflicts.

And if the Irone dome isn't as good as it is cracked up to be, why do you care? All I know is that those rockets keep on flying but appear to hit nothing.
I am interested.

Oh, my....
The Jew hater AND America hater is still at it.

Cannot sleep until you make all Jews and Americans believe that the
Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually true, even if it was written by Christian Russians working for the Czar of Russia.

And then you will go after the British, and French, and Spaniards.

Any and all who love conspiracy theories about the Jews because.....
what is a Jew worth?

Evaluating your posts.......ZERO

Whichever country you are hiding under....you are still a Jew hater, a conspiracy theorists, a hater of peace and truth.

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
2nd best Currency in the world
Tons of talent in every Field
Startup Nation
Great Tourism
Great People (Jews and non Jews)

In other words, all of those 109 locations Jews have been expelled from since 250 CE, because of Christian and Islamist learned Jew hatred, did nothing but lose some of the greatest minds in the world, which brought nothing but prosperity and wealth to each and every one of them.

How many of those countries which expelled the Jews asked them to return, because later generations knew that the Jews would only bring good things to their lands and were remorseful as to what had been done to the Jews?

Why don't you do some research on that and let me know what you find.
Get out from under your humungous rock for a little while. It will do you some good. Get some sun. THAT will do you some good, too.

When someone like you likes to spread nothing but poison about the Jews, it is usually because the opposite is true as proven by what the Jews have given to civilization, which REFUSES to be civilized.

What you claim is not the reality. Jews come to your place and claim oh my religion prohibits me to work. They take over the financial sector (because Christians were banned from demanding loans), buy the rulers and are ultimately expelled. Today, Jews rule your American country and play with the Obama and Trump puppets. They rule your finances, your media, your politics and if America behaves badly or complies slowly, property bubbles may explode.

I am interested.

Oh, my....

Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually true, even if it was written by Christian Russians working for the Czar of Russia.

what is a Jew worth?

Whichever country you are hiding under....you are still a Jew hater, a conspiracy theorists, a hater of peace and truth.

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
Startup Nation
Great Tourism

In other words, all of those 109 locations Jews have been expelled from since 250 CE, because of Christian and Islamist learned Jew hatred, did nothing but lose some of the greatest minds in the world, which brought nothing but prosperity and wealth to each and every one of them.

How many of those countries which expelled the Jews asked them to return, because later generations knew that the Jews would only bring good things to their lands and were remorseful as to what had been done to the Jews?

Get out from under your humungous rock for a little while. It will do you some good. Get some sun. THAT will do you some good, too.

When someone like you likes to spread nothing but poison about the Jews, it is usually because the opposite is true as proven by what the Jews have given to civilization, which REFUSES to be civilized.
You are misinterpreting my post because you smell antisemitism everywhere.

because of Christian and Islamist learned Jew hatred
How did they learn that?
Oh wait, the Jews had nothing good to do in the world so they decided to turn themselves into scapegoats so that the rest of the world would have something to do and someone to always blame everything that happened in the world.

It could not possibly have come from a lying ex Jew who abandoned Judaism and spread lies about Judaism and Jews about "murdering a semi god" and promising "eternal salvation".

Oh, no!!! It could never have come from such a saintly person (literally turned into a saint by the religion he created).

Go ahead abi girl, keep blaming everything on the Jews. That bastard in hell is very proud of you and all who follow his teachings.

I am interested.

Oh, my....

what is a Jew worth?

What do Jews have?
A Country.
A Democracy
Security
Startup Nation
Great Tourism

You are misinterpreting my post because you smell antisemitism everywhere.
We are most certainly smelling Jew hatred in you.

It stinks from where you live to high heaven and everywhere else.

Oh wait, the Jews had nothing good to do in the world so they decided to turn themselves into scapegoats so that the rest of the world would have something to do and someone to always blame everything that happened in the world.

It could not possibly have come from a lying ex Jew who abandoned Judaism and spread lies about Judaism and Jews about "murdering a semi god" and promising "eternal salvation".

Oh, no!!! It could never have come from such a saintly person (literally turned into a saint by the religion he created).

Go ahead abi girl, keep blaming everything on the Jews. That bastard in hell is very proud of you and all who follow his teachings.
maxresdefault.jpg

I blamed Jews for nothing. It is amazing how easily triggered you become from a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back