To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate

Do You Think Children & Adults Should Be Vaccinated

• Yes, the doctors say so

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No, chemicals don't belong in our bodies

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Just read on a blog that evil Republican pharma has come up with a poison that's fatal to liberals. It's mixed into every dose of the 2014 flu vaccine so, liberals, please DO NOT get vaccinated!

(/wishful thinking off)

Sadly, they don't die themselves, they just carry the viruses around and infect every infant and old person that comes into contact with them..and then THOSE people die.

Please remember the rules for CDZ when replying to this thread:
A new forum has been added to the board with the intent of having civil debates or discussions on a wide variety of topics without the flames, name calling, trolling, hijacking, etc.

This forum will be heavily moderated to protect the integrity of the content within.

Warnings, infractions, and bannings will be enforced at the discretion of the moderators. A 3 strike rule will apply. After 3 warnings for failing to follow the guidelines posted below a members privileges will be PERMANENTLY revoked in this forum section. This is done to protect the integrity of this forum.
Do NOT respond to a member who violates the guidelines with a like minded post; REPORT IT.
No Name Calling Or Putting Down Posters
No Trolling and/or Troll Threads
No Hijacking
No Personal Attacks
No Neg Repping

Whoops, had no idea I was in the CDZ. I'm not interested in posting here, adios.

Er..that's a flame.

So you put it in the CDZ so you could insult the people who disagree with you, and then if you feel insulted, you can post the cdz rules and tell them to knock it off.

That's why I don't post here.

Really? When?

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter." –Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), on the HPV vaccine, Fox News interview, Sept. 12, 2011

"
Er..that's a flame.

So you put it in the CDZ so you could insult the people who disagree with you, and then if you feel insulted, you can post the cdz rules and tell them to knock it off.

I haven't insulted anyone in this thread.

Only anybody who disagrees with you:

"I didn't want to be insulted for going against what has been brainwashed into society."

That's an insult.

Really? When?

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter." –Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), on the HPV vaccine, Fox News interview, Sept. 12, 2011

That isn't her telling people not to get vaccinations. And there's no link.

Michelle Bachmann maintains there's no good reason for schools to require the HPV vaccination.

And she's right. I agree with her.

But people who reject vaccinations for TB, influenza, diptheria, whooping cough...things that anyone can get just walking around in the store...that a different thing that forcing girls only to get injected with a *vaccination* that may, or may not, actually prevent some types of cervical cancer that is the result of contracting an STD.

Darlene, I have the flu. If I had been vaccinated, I wouldn't have it. Until at least Saturday, I have the potential to infect dozens of innocent people, including the elderly and small children.
If I can't cope with the flu, how can an elderly person or an infant cope?

Get them vaccinated!
Getting a flu shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu. Science is never 100% true or accurate.

Flu shots are about 60 percent effective. Since their advent, children and old people die much less frequently from influenza...because it is less prevalent (spread is retarded) and because when innoculated people DO get it, they tend to have less severe symptoms.

"
Er..that's a flame.

I haven't insulted anyone in this thread.

Only anybody who disagrees with you:

"I didn't want to be insulted for going against what has been brainwashed into society."

That's an insult.
That's not an insult but alright. Earlier in this thread, I was told that I should have my kids taken away (personal attack), called a liberal or leftist nutjob (insult), and also Obamabot (insult).
Implying that many people have been brainwashed into believing certain things is not an insult.

Darlene, I have the flu. If I had been vaccinated, I wouldn't have it. Until at least Saturday, I have the potential to infect dozens of innocent people, including the elderly and small children.
If I can't cope with the flu, how can an elderly person or an infant cope?

Get them vaccinated!
Getting a flu shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu. Science is never 100% true or accurate.

Do you enjoy living in this country without any chance of getting smallpox or polio? Then be happy there weren't a bunch of Darlene's running around here a few decades ago.

Why do you think I put this thread in the CDZ? I didn't want to be insulted for going against what has been brainwashed into society.

There's no need to insult people whose posts are ridiculous in and of themselves.

Forum List

Back