To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

OJ got a jury that couldn't spell "DNA"

No OJ got a prosecutor who was more concerned with her appearance than the prosecution of the case and thinking through what she was doing.
Gloves that don't fit, and investigators with racist statements in their recent past.

OJ lucked out.

I have never seen that level of incompetence by the prosecution or police. I saw Mark Ferman interviewed years later. There was major infighting by the detectives & the majority of the key evidence was not collected or contaminated because they would not work together. I also read the book by Kato's lawyer. Kayto was a key witness but was afraid to testify against OJ because OJ had many bad ass friends who would come after him. Plus Kayto was living the good life on OJ's dime & was not going to bite the hand that feed him. OJ made him famous & he knew everyone loved the Juice. The legal system is not designed to convict everyone.
Ahhh yes...and by the same token, it's designed to always convict certain people, including those that committed no crime, aka...the innocent.

Last edited:
No OJ got a prosecutor who was more concerned with her appearance than the prosecution of the case and thinking through what she was doing.
Gloves that don't fit, and investigators with racist statements in their recent past.

OJ lucked out.

I have never seen that level of incompetence by the prosecution or police. I saw Mark Ferman interviewed years later. There was major infighting by the detectives & the majority of the key evidence was not collected or contaminated because they would not work together. I also read the book by Kato's lawyer. Kayto was a key witness but was afraid to testify against OJ because OJ had many bad ass friends who would come after him. Plus Kayto was living the good life on OJ's dime & was not going to bite the hand that feed him. OJ made him famous & he knew everyone loved the Juice. The legal system is not designed to convict everyone.
Ahhh yes...and by the same token, it's designed to always convict certain people.

The guilty?

Nope.

Not even them.

OJ lucked out.

Ahhh yes...and by the same token, it's designed to always convict certain people.
I feel sorry for willful victims. I find them pathetic.

I feel sorry for willful victims. I find them pathetic.
I updated my original post due to your misunderstanding. You totally missed the point.

My fault, I should have seen that coming.

*sigh*

Seems to me like the race baiters want to start some national sized Rodney King Riots.

Remember that bullshit?

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

You have a habit of reaching back into history and screeching "Neener neener!! I got you!!"

You have no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

But, let's play your silly little game: What was your reaction to the Duke lacrosse team incident? Did you have those white boys strung up before the trial?

Oh, wait, that's right -- "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to whites, does it?
Marc, if you want to pretend to have even the tiniest shred of credibility, you need to answer this question.

OJ lucked out.

Ahhh yes...and by the same token, it's designed to always convict certain people, including those that committed no crime, aka...the innocent.
Fry Mumia.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

How are these two dissimilar cases even remotely comparable except for the injection of race? You know, OJ was not linked directly to the death (s) of the victim (s) , Zimmerman admits he WAS. OJ was accused of cold blooded murder of TWO people. This question implies you equate the two cases. Zimmerman never denied he killed Trayvon. My position on OJ is irrelevant. I do think that Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter. I am offended by making the death of any innocent person a race issue.

Last edited:
Waiting for facts is not "begging".

A trial is different than what is going on with Mr Zimmerman.

I accepted the verdict in Mr Simpsons trial.

My position is that Mr Simpson was given a fair trial after a murder investigation.

Will you allow the same for Mr Zimmerman? Oops, too late, you seem to be convinced already, even before a trial.

We all know how the RW felt, and still feel about OJ. Just bring his name up and their emotions and hatred come rushing back in.

Bloody Bruno-Magli shoe footprints were enough for me.

If it doesn't fit...we must acquit.

OJSimsonSlideNo.1_display_image.jpg

I heard that OJ' s lawyer told him not to take some kind of medication for a couple of days so his hands would swell up.

Fry Mumia.
I'm sure Marc wants to have him as a roommate.

Are you really this stupid. Did white people enrage when he wasnt arrested that second, NO
I mean he wasnt arrested for MONTHS afterwards. See the police got this stuff called, EVIDENCE and then we thought he was guilty, after watching the trial.
OJ did get away with murder, I dont remember any riots, or even WHITE leaders calling for violence, protests, boycotts or anything else, but I do remember BLACKS cheering when he got off, just because he got off, they didnt care if he was guilty or not.

The funniest thing about OJ is according to the "real" black folks, he was an oreo or white, until he got off a murder charge, then he was truely black. Unreal.

Last edited:

Are you really this stupid. Did white people enrage when he wasnt arrested that second, NO
I mean he wasnt arrested for MONTHS afterwards. See the police got this stuff called, EVIDENCE and then we thought he was guilty, after watching the trial.
OJ did get away with murder, I dont remember any riots, or even WHITE leaders calling for violence, protests, boycotts or anything else, but I do remember BLACKS cheering when he got off, just because he got off, they didnt care if he was guilty or not.

The funniest thing about OJ is according to the "real" black folks, he was an oreo or white, until he got off a murder charge, then he was truely black. Unreal.
You're new here. You'll soon find out he really IS this stupid.

Did the author of the OP happen to see the new thread about NBC's deliberately deceptive editing that kicked off much of the controversy?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5051581-post1.html
:eek:

That is quite disgusting what they did.

On the other hand, I had already listened to the full tapes and already knew that the 911 operator had ASKED whether the subject was black or white. How shameful it is that others so willfully surrender thinking and allow the press to do that for them.

Disgusting as well.

Forum List

Back