To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

What hate Fitz?

Site examples of hate, and who's hating who?

You people just spew shat to spew it...right?

I answered your original question Marc. You have yet to reply to that answer......Which leads me to ask; did you really want an answer to that, or do you wish to change the subject?

What hate Fitz?

So the new black panthers placing a million dollar hit out on George Zimmerman is an act of love and compassion?

Like the NBP HAVE $10,000 or a million; still, a reprehensible act.
So they plan to stiff the one who tries it. Doesn't change the reprehensible act of placing a hit on someone publicly and hopes someone does it.

That is not protected free speech. That's incitement to a felony and is punishable as a felony if the words actually come to fruition.

It's a tragic situation these assholes have little business making worse, and all the evidence seems to not be in yet.

Spike Lee had to pay up!
Film director Spike Lee has apologized to a Florida couple and agreed to pay their expenses for fleeing their home after they were harassed when he retweeted an address that was described as the home of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who shot Trayvon Martin.

"Spike Lee did the right thing," the couple’s lawyer, Matt Morgan, tweeted. "The McClain’s claim is fully resolved. Thank you Spike!!!"

No dollar amount was revealed. Elaine McClain described the apology as sincere.

Spike Lee - "I Deeply Apologize To The McClain Family For Retweeting Their Address.It Was A Mistake.Please Leave The McClain's In Peace.Justice In Court"

Spike Lee had to pay up!
Film director Spike Lee has apologized to a Florida couple and agreed to pay their expenses for fleeing their home after they were harassed when he retweeted an address that was described as the home of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who shot Trayvon Martin.

"Spike Lee did the right thing," the couple’s lawyer, Matt Morgan, tweeted. "The McClain’s claim is fully resolved. Thank you Spike!!!"

Spike Lee - "I Deeply Apologize To The McClain Family For Retweeting Their Address.It Was A Mistake.Please Leave The McClain's In Peace.Justice In Court"

Pay up ? He would be paying a life time if that happen to me.

He can be glad they are not as vengeful as he is and those thinking like him.

I will also say good on him for apologizing AND paying their lost expenses because of his mistake. Shows at least some character and honor on his part.

Spike Lee has now opened himself up to a major lawsuit from George Zimmerman & some elderly couple. Their lawyers know he has deep pockets & they will be on his ass like a pit bull.

Let's hope the get several millions, what he did was irresponsible, and hateful.

What LAW was broken?

Was that telephone number and address already in the public phone book?

I want answers.

(he gave out the wrong number anyway from what I understand so ALL of this is moot).

Spike Lee had to pay up!

If it were me, that SOB would have to pay me a hell of a lot more than a few nights at a hotel.

That's for sure.

:mad:

Spike Lee had to pay up!

If it were me, that SOB would have to pay me a hell of a lot more than a few nights at a hotel.

That's for sure.

The amount is undisclosed. That usually means it is a lot of money. It was enough to make their gold digging lawyer say "Thank you Spike!!!"

That's for sure.

The amount is undisclosed. That usually means it is a lot of money. It was enough to make their gold digging lawyer say "Thank you Spike!!!"
Probably. But, still, personally, I really would nail the SOB for it. And, it's not so much for personal gain, rather for punitive to him.

It was beyond irresponsible on his part. Unbelievable.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

OJ was guilty as hell--and still is. But the point is he had his day in court. He was arrested charged and found not guilty.

Zimmerman is guilty as all hell too. New news by the special investigator shows that the LEAD INVESTIGATOR on the scene wanted Zimmerman arrested that night and charged with homicide/manslaughter.

Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

What hate Fitz?

So the new black panthers placing a million dollar hit out on George Zimmerman is an act of love and compassion?

Like the NBP HAVE $10,000 or a million; still, a reprehensible act.

Chump lightweight brother got busted pawning a pistol.

If a chump lightweight brother got to hock a gun, chump lightweight brother can't pay no bounty. :lol:

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

OJ was guilty as hell--and still is. But the point is he had his day in court. He was arrested charged and found not guilty.

Zimmerman is guilty as all hell too. New news by the special investigator shows that the LEAD INVESTIGATOR on the scene wanted Zimmerman arrested that night and charged with homicide/manslaughter.

Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News
I knew I'd get at least ONE radical RWer to admit this.

We all know how the RW felt, and still feel about OJ. Just bring his name up and their emotions and hatred come rushing back in.

Thanks for your honesty oreo.

We all know how the RW felt, and still feel about OJ. Just bring his name up and their emotions and hatred come rushing back in.

Bloody Bruno-Magli shoe footprints were enough for me.

If it doesn't fit...we must acquit.

OJSimsonSlideNo.1_display_image.jpg

What hate Fitz?

I answered your original question Marc. You have yet to reply to that answer......Which leads me to ask; did you really want an answer to that, or do you wish to change the subject?

I'm learning that Marc doesn't even try to answer tough questions, he just like to ask questions and ignore questions asked of him.

Bloody Bruno-Magli shoe footprints were enough for me.

If it doesn't fit...we must acquit.

OJSimsonSlideNo.1_display_image.jpg

The justice system worked with Simpson, funny you bring up the glove issue. Did you know OJ had very bad arthritis, he took medication to keep it in check, it helped him move his hands and joints more freely. During the trial, he quit taking the medication, his arthritis got worse, his joints swelled, in particularly the joints in his hands had swelled up quite a bit.

OJ got a jury that couldn't spell "DNA"

No OJ got a prosecutor who was more concerned with her appearance than the prosecution of the case and thinking through what she was doing.
Gloves that don't fit, and investigators with racist statements in their recent past.

OJ lucked out.

OJ got a jury that couldn't spell "DNA"

No OJ got a prosecutor who was more concerned with her appearance than the prosecution of the case and thinking through what she was doing.
Gloves that don't fit, and investigators with racist statements in their recent past.

OJ lucked out.

I have never seen that level of incompetence by the prosecution or police. I saw Mark Ferman interviewed years later. There was major infighting by the detectives & the majority of the key evidence was not collected or contaminated because they would not work together. I also read the book by Kato's lawyer. Kayto was a key witness but was afraid to testify against OJ because OJ had many bad ass friends who would come after him. Plus Kayto was living the good life on OJ's dime & was not going to bite the hand that feed him. OJ made him famous & he knew everyone loved the Juice. The legal system is not designed to convict everyone.

Forum List

Back