To the Canadian truckers

Actually, it's been proven that masking and vaccines slow the transmission of the disease... The rest of the world has figured this out.

No, it has absolutely not been proven. Not unless you subscribe to the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The hard, empirical scientific [That's genuine science, not your absurd LIbtARd mockery of “science”] evidence indicates that neither these masks not these dangerous experimental drugs, do shit to prevent anyone from being infected or spreading this or any other disease.

No, it has absolutely not been proven. Not unless you subscribe to the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The hard, empirical scientific [That's genuine science, not your absurd LIbtARd mockery of “science”] evidence indicates that neither these masks not these dangerous experimental drugs, do shit to prevent anyone from being infected or spreading this or any other disease.

Who is this "Bruce Jenner". I've heard of a Caitlyn Jenner, but she is obviously taking up more space in your head than I am.

What hard empirical science are you referring to?

Here's what the Mayo Clinic has to say.

Can face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as getting vaccinated, frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.

The researchers looked at 113,582 adult index cases and 253,168 close contacts of all ages; 5,394 fell under both categories. (A close contact was also classified as an index case when they tested positive.) Less than 1% (0.5%) of index cases were fully vaccinated, while 1.8% were partially vaccinated. For close contacts, 2.1% of were fully vaccinated and 1.7% were partially vaccinated.

The secondary attack rate was 31% for household members exposed to unvaccinated index patients but 11% if the index patient was fully vaccinated, making the adjusted vaccine effectiveness against transmission (aVET) 71% (95% confidence interval [CI], 63% to 77%). By vaccine type, VET was estimated to be 58% for the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine, 70% for Pfizer/BioNTech, 88% for Moderna, and 77% for Johnson & Johnson. Partial vaccination only resulted in an aVET between 15% and 51%.

But shit, someone thinks that gender dysmorphia is a thing, but that totally invalidates science by scientists.

Nope, we should believe a guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear.

LOL

Now you point to jabs and pills that actually work........lmao
LOL. Alright.
You don't know how vaccines work, then claim they don't, is your problem.
Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth..............because of gov't is my bitches like you.
Because of morons like you, you blame everyone else for your decisions?

No, it has absolutely not been proven.
Then, what's up with all the flu shots people take every year?
Tracking molecules?
Not unless you subscribe to the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
You think that's "science"?
Did it get fallopian tubes, transplanted?
Did it get uterus transplanted?

Then every vaccine ever invented is "experimental", according to republitards.

The head of security for Castro's Canadian son resigned and said silence equals compliance and he was done following the Little dick-taters orders.

Voices of Canadian Industry Call to Action on Border Blockades​

Tuesday February 08, 2022

Hundreds of millions of dollars in cross-border trade, which includes critical supplies and perishable items, are being impacted or lost because of ongoing blockades.

“Canada’s economy is being threatened as thousands of trucks and millions of dollars in cross-border trade that typically go through these entry points every day is being disrupted. Our borders are essential trade arteries that feed businesses and Canadians with essential goods, food, medicine, and critical industrial components that fuel our economy and support our critical infrastructure.”

Ongoing interruptions at Canadian border crossings and on key trade corridors will exacerbate supply chain disruptions.

All levels of government must work together to develop tailored solutions for each unique border crossing in Canada to prevent future disruptions.

“Canada’s trade and transportation infrastructure, which is crucial to the lives of Canadians and their livelihoods, must be protected.”

Signed:

Alberta Motor Transport Association

Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association

Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association

British Columbia Trucking Association

Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters

Canadian Tooling & Machining Association

Canadian Trucking Alliance

Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers’ Association

Food, Health & Consumer Products of Canada

Global Automakers of Canada

Manitoba Trucking Association

Medtech Canada

Ontario Trucking Association

Quebec Trucking Association

Saskatchewan Trucking Association

Tire and Rubber Association

-----------------------------------
that says it all. Its being encouraged by the republicans including fox.

Hurt their money and all their "principles" go out the window.

Dude, you're talking to someone who thinks that his Magic Underwear protects him from evil.

Out there for sure.
Bet Bob is STILL waiting for JFK Jr. to come back from the dead.

Strawmen seem to be a popular tool for those who are hopelessly losing an argument.

I most certainly do not believe either of these things attributed to me.

And it's really creepy how obsessed Faggot Joe is with other men's underwear.

Sorry, Incel; I don't “swing that way”.

trawmen seem to be a popular tool for those who are hopelessly losing an argument.

I most certainly do not believe either of these things attributed to me.

And it's really creepy how obsessed @Faggot Joe is with other men's underwear.

Sorry, @Incel; I don't “swing that way”.

Actually, Creepy was Joseph Smith fucking 14 year old girls because he convinced their deluded parents he could get them into the Celestial Heaven.

But I hit a nice soft spot with the Magic Underwear, didn't I?

Forum List

Back