To the bleeding hearts over illegals......what now?

The answer to to the illegals is to end the welfare magnet that attracts them.

That's being about it instead of talking about it.

Costs are rising because of the monetary policy. The definition of inflation is the surplus of money and credit. Price rises are only one consequence.

The government has no business in the other stuff you mentioned.

Agreed about tariffs. Tariffs are taxes on us.

Agreed about the tax cuts. It wasn;lt a tax cut. It was a gradual inflation tax increase, thanks to the adoption of chained cpi into the tax bill. This is a gradual, regressive, tax. Its full effect won't be noticed for another 7 years.
They're attracted by jobs, not welfare. Target the employers of illegals and you'd be amazed how quick they stop coming.

We should play it safe, remove both for the illegal.

They're attracted by jobs, not welfare. Target the employers of illegals and you'd be amazed how quick they stop coming.
I believe you are focused on Mexican illegals, not the Muslims who are the real problem.

The Mexicans just want to work, save up some money, and go back home. But the Muslims have other things in mind -- none of which are good for America or Americans.

Many (most) are not going home. Immigration is a big part of the demographic shift that is radically transforming America.

As usual the topic for yet another and another and another decade, year, etc...is illegals. The news cycle, our tax paid politicians spend more time debating illegal immigration, than lowering healthcare cost for tax payers, than coming up with an infrastructure bill for our pile of shit ancient dwellings, they won't ever discuss wages or the fact this tax cuts helps only the Trump people, they won't talk about the gas going up and up and up, they won't talk about how deregulation our water or air soon someday is gonna harm us, they won't talk about the impending tariffs war that's gonna cost tax payers....but if its about illegals, lets talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about it. 40 years of this shit, every single election year, every presidential term, every single day...illegals.

Here's are the facts, these people, these poor poor poor displaced people would rather risk losing their children to a country that will not harm them than stay in a country that will. Dispite all the hoopla of separating these kids, Jeff Sessions, interview after interview has shown, THEY DON'T CARE. These kids don't care...hell, the news is showing them in air conditioned housing watching fuckin tv, eating meals, safe....soon to be on tax payer's dime living in this country somewhere.....ONE MORE TIME JEFF SESSIONS...THEY DON'T CARE!!!
5b22ebbb1a0000c704ce1999.jpeg

So here's the dilimma....as a tax payer, at what point can this country stop? These kids will get a free education, they will get housing, they will get all the perks avoided a US citizen, cause they ain't going no where and more and more and more and more families will make this move no matter what we do, so at what point, liberals do the US say enough??? I'm not racist, I'm not hating, I'm just being real....soon this country if we continue to take on the flavor of latin america, this country will soon be Mexico. Already, town after town, city after city is housing more latino's than any other immigrate to this country, already english is slowing being diluted because the older people never adapt to english, already Wall Street is pretty much bi money lingual, at what point does the tax payer who foots all this activity say enough???

For the last time Jeff Sessions and bleeding heart liberals....WHAT NEXT? BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SUFFER HERE IN THE US THAN AT HOME, NOW WHAT?????

Immigration law will answer all your questions if you bother to research and read the law.

And following the law has nothing to do with being a ‘bleeding heart.’

Indeed, the problem isn’t with the law per se, the problem is with the ignorance and unwarranted fear concerning immigration, the problem is political demagogues exploiting that fear for some perceived partisan advantage, and the problem is a do-nothing Congress that refuses to enact comprehensive immigration reform to address the deficiencies of existing law.

This is a ‘crisis’ of our own making, the consequence of fear, ignorance, hate, and dishonest politics.
This crisis is being aided and abated by big corporations that use illegals for cheap labor, that is quick to sign them onto mortgages, rentals, cars, credit and jobs....poor people only give illegals a place to hide in their communities, we're not the problem only the beneficiaries of the impact they bring to this country. And the reason these laws will never see the light of day, because the rich are the biggest beneficiaries of illegal immigration.

I believe you are focused on Mexican illegals, not the Muslims who are the real problem.

The Mexicans just want to work, save up some money, and go back home. But the Muslims have other things in mind -- none of which are good for America or Americans.

Muslims are one of the the most educated and well off demographic in America. Many of them are doctors, engineers and scientists. So please explain how they are bad for America?

White supremacist groups are actually a bigger threat to America than Islamic terrosism.

Also Muslims are Americans too.

Illegal workers are like a necessary evil in America. They’ve been doing the jobs we don’t want. I’m sure none of us here want to pick fruit in a field all day.

Last edited:

Many (most) are not going home. Immigration is a big part of the demographic shift that is radically transforming America.

With these permanent tax cuts the orange guy gave his buddies, expect very soon for corporate america to automate most of these low skilled warehouse jobs a lot of illegals are doing now, as will other venues take on automation..which is really the future of this country. Wall Street after tasting trillions in profits, will never go back to sub par earnings...and we as a nation will be stuck with unskilled workers and low wage service jobs.

Illegal workers are like an necessary evil in America. They’ve been doing the jobs we don’t want. I’m sure none of us here want to pick fruit in a field all day.

The time of illegals being limited to migrant farm work is long, long gone, if it ever was.

I've done plenty of those jobs that they say "Americans don't want", from busboy to tax driver.

Illegal workers are like an necessary evil in America. They’ve been doing the jobs we don’t want. I’m sure none of us here want to pick fruit in a field all day.
You are 100% correct, that's why we should have these low life prisoners that we house, feed and clothe in air conditioned spaces do these fuckin jobs and give up back some of our tax dollars......we should do this especially with these young thuggy mf's.

With these permanent tax cuts the orange guy gave his buddies, expect very soon for corporate america to automate most of these low skilled warehouse jobs a lot of illegals are doing now, as will other venues take on automation..which is really the future of this country. Wall Street after tasting trillions in profits, will never go back to sub par earnings...and we as a nation will be stuck with unskilled workers and low wage service jobs.

Maybe.

Or maybe Trump will reduce the population of Illegals to the point that the lazy fuckers (management) will remember that part of their job is to attract and keep good workers, and they will start doing it again.

And maybe the trade policy changes will increase the number of actual GOOD JOBS.

The time of illegals being limited to migrant farm work is long, long gone, if it ever was.

I've done plenty of those jobs that they say "Americans don't want", from busboy to tax driver.
We all have, especially us darkies...hello....its just another sound bite big corpra put out there that seems to linger. Before illegals took over this venue, poor blacks and whites back in the 60's and 70's use to do this work. It wasn't until congress enacted laws protecting children and demanding a min. wage for this work, that big corporations began exploiting illegals.

You are 100% correct, that's why we should have these low life prisoners that we house, feed and clothe in air conditioned spaces do these fuckin jobs and give up back some of our tax dollars......we should do this especially with these young thuggy mf's.

I could accept that.

Maybe.

Or maybe Trump will reduce the population of Illegals to the point that the lazy fuckers (management) will remember that part of their job is to attract and keep good workers, and they will start doing it again.

And maybe the trade policy changes will increase the number of actual GOOD JOBS.
Automation threatens 800 million jobs, but technology could still save us, says report
New analysis says governments need to act now to help a labor force in flux
Over 30% of All American Jobs to Be Lost to Automation by 2030, Says New Study

When We Talk About Automation, We Also Need To Talk About Race.
People of color are likely to be disproportionately affected when the robots come for our jobs.

We all have, especially us darkies...hello....its just another sound bite big corpra put out there that seems to linger. Before illegals took over this venue, poor blacks and whites back in the 60's and 70's use to do this work. It wasn't until congress enacted laws protecting children and demanding a min. wage for this work, that big corporations began exploiting illegals.

Those jobs would be far less shitty, and far more well paid, if we have better trade and immigration policies.

My mother in law was a nurse-s aide. Literally a shitty job.

She worked out in a more rural area small city/large town hospital, that was bought by a large city hospital.

There was a problem with combining the systems, because the nurese's aides at the more rural setting made several dollars an hour more than the aides in the big city, where there was more poor people, including immigrates and illegals, looking for work.

The difference for the Poor, with immigration, is the difference between being poor and being able to support your family at a low level, and being utterly fucked.

The answer to to the illegals is to end the welfare magnet that attracts them.

That's being about it instead of talking about it.

Costs are rising because of the monetary policy. The definition of inflation is the surplus of money and credit. Price rises are only one consequence.

The government has no business in the other stuff you mentioned.

Agreed about tariffs. Tariffs are taxes on us.

Agreed about the tax cuts. It wasn;lt a tax cut. It was a gradual inflation tax increase, thanks to the adoption of chained cpi into the tax bill. This is a gradual, regressive, tax. Its full effect won't be noticed for another 7 years.
How about they quit coming and breaking the law? At that point, those looking for illegal labor will be moot

-Geaux
How you going to stop them? Until the wall is completed, I mean?

Hopefully they will get the word that there children will be taken from them upon arrest

What kind of parent would subject their kids to that?

-Geaux
These people are being interviewed and all of them, every single adult said, they don't care, they know that their kids will be safer in this country than theirs and every single one of them said, this is not a deterrent......the media is making this a hostile issues, and these people are soo loving us discussing their plight in life.

Maybe.

Automation threatens 800 million jobs, but technology could still save us, says report
New analysis says governments need to act now to help a labor force in flux
Over 30% of All American Jobs to Be Lost to Automation by 2030, Says New Study

When We Talk About Automation, We Also Need To Talk About Race.
People of color are likely to be disproportionately affected when the robots come for our jobs.

Note how pissed off out trading partners are about Trump trying for those jobs.

The rest of the world, all seems to think that those jobs are pretty valuable.

Those jobs would be far less shitty, and far more well paid, if we have better trade and immigration policies.

She worked out in a more rural area small city/large town hospital, that was bought by a large city hospital.

There was a problem with combining the systems, because the nurese's aides at the more rural setting made several dollars an hour more than the aides in the big city, where there was more poor people, including immigrates and illegals, looking for work.

The difference for the Poor, with immigration, is the difference between being poor and being able to support your family at a low level, and being utterly fucked.
I've always contended that immigration period is the number one reason, wages in this country is at a stand still. I work with a lot of foreigners, hispanics, asians, africans, russians etc.....and our pay sucks....need I say more.....God bless em, but these people are happy to be in this country, happy to have a job and could care less if they never got a raise...they don't speak much, they stick to themselves, never miss days... I mean these people are what employers crave!!

Muslims are one of the the most educated and well off demographic in America. Many of them are doctors, engineers and scientists. So please explain how they are bad for America?

White supremacist groups are actually a bigger threat to America than Islamic terrosism.

Nia you are 10000000% correct, I work in the mortgage industry and damn near every application approved is that of a muslim sounding name and I'm talking mega approval. Mike that ass ho needs to look around...Muslims aren't working at Walmart, the black one's are, but the white muslims, are not. They're driving BMW and Mercede's, living in the best parts of town and minding their own business making bank!!

Target the employers of illegals and you'd be amazed how quick they stop coming.
I don't know if there's a more obvious answer, just sitting there, patiently holding its hand up.

When something this obvious is being ignored, it usually means that neither side of an argument wants to touch it. Hypocrites.

Meanwhile, we're building a wall.

:rolleyes:

I've always contended that immigration period is the number one reason, wages in this country is at a stand still. I work with a lot of foreigners, hispanics, asians, africans, russians etc.....and our pay sucks....need I say more.....God bless em, but these people are happy to be in this country, happy to have a job and could care less if they never got a raise...they don't speak much, they stick to themselves, never miss days... I mean these people are what employers crave!!

Do these hard working people make it uncomfortable for you to slack off, bitch about money without earning more, and blow off work days out of sheer laziness? Oh you poor thing.

Nia you are 10000000% correct, I work in the mortgage industry and damn near every application approved is that of a muslim sounding name and I'm talking mega approval. Mike that ass ho needs to look around...Muslims aren't working at Walmart, the black one's are, but the white muslims, are not. They're driving BMW and Mercede's, living in the best parts of town and minding their own business making bank!!

You are very clearly a racist, a bigot, and a lazy POS who would rather bitch about what others have than earn what you don't.

Forum List

Back