To remember those currently serving...

Discussion in 'Military' started by strollingbones, Nov 18, 2009.

1. asterism

asterism Congress != Progress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,074
    It's okay if you don't get it. Many have served so that you can think and say whatever you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shikica

Shikica Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    lmao yeah they really saved me from those poor pakistani kids with rocks and militia that never even brought so much as a machine pistol to america before the soldiers were even doing anything related to pakistan.

Oh wait it was those scary WMD that only the US and israel are allowed to have right? I thought that Iraq had them anyway but it seems like they didn't exist.

THANK YOU SOLDIERS FOR KILLING ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR ME, IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER KNOWING THAT LOTS OF ARABS DIED FOR NO REASON ;D LONG LIVE COUNTRY BUMPKINS WITH GUNS@!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,341
    My son was in the National Guard when he first graduated in 2001. After 9/11 he decided to join the Army full time. He had 3 deployments to Iraq. He decided he wanted to do more. His MO was 'fueler' and he hated it. He wanted to do something that could make a difference...so he worked hard to get where he is today. He's now in Psy Ops....His first deployment with the was 6 months in Afghanistan in 2013/14....came home and was awarded the Bronze Star for Merit. He's now spending 6 months in Germany (much safer! :) )...And all the time he's gone, he has a devoted wife and 3 kids at home that support everything he does. They've bought a nice home in NC (he's stationed at Bragg)...I couldn't be more proud of him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle Ride the wind Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Never coming back until I touch the midnight sun
    Ratings:
    +20,325
    [​IMG]

A wise move.

The last couple of forums I was on if the..... more radical progressives found out enough personal info about a more conservative member they went so far as to post things about that member elsewhere... Like the that forum members workplace.

*****SMILE*****

:)

5. Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle Ride the wind Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Never coming back until I touch the midnight sun
    Ratings:
    +20,325
    [​IMG]

To all who are still serving, have served, and most especially those of us who have paid the ultimate sacrifice, I salute you.

Damaged Eagle: US Armed Forces Retired

*****SMILE*****

:)