To Red State Refugees.....it isn't enough to flee Blue States, they will follow, you have to keep funding the fight in Blue states

They used to be Democrats that turned into Republicans, but still the same kind of people.
The only Democrats that I know of that turned into Republicans are the ones that felt they couldn't stay with a party that has lost all of it's values and sold it's soul to the Devil.

Two of them turned out to be the best presidents in the last 100 years.

Alabama is a great place where the leaders are concerned about morality in the state.

---Alabama, Where You Can't Buy a Dildo---

"
Alabama, Where You Can't Buy a Dildo"

That's telling... How do you know?

The only Democrats that I know of that turned into Republicans are the ones that felt they couldn't stay with a party that has lost all of it's values and sold it's soul to the Devil.

Two of them turned out to be the best presidents in the last 100 years.

He simply served Iran illegal weapons, parts and money.

Small towns in red states are full of wonderful people.
harrison2.jpg

I live in one!

AMEN!

My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......
Good for you, Illinois is a cesspool of crime, taxes, and corruption, with some of the highest property taxes and a 12% poverty rate in the country, with the highest unemployment rate in the midwest, what a shit hole of a state.

Forum List

Back