to recap: Clinton impeached for bj, Trump in cahoots with Russia

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
hmmm, wonder if Monica blew Clinton better or worse than Trump blew Putin

guess we'll never know, donnie and billie don't do a lot of jawboning these days

.....and it looks to me neither the alt-right or right wingers get it yet, think this is all 'fake news'

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone bringing up the rear

historic era

Timeline: Trump associates and aides and their brushes with Russia

guess we'll never know, donnie and billie don't do a lot of jawboning these days

.....and it looks to me neither the alt-right or right wingers get it yet, think this is all 'fake news'

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone.

historic era

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress.

So it was not him getting a hummer but lying to Congress about the hummer he got.

As for Trump, what will you do when nothing happen to him!?!

My bet you will scream about the cover-up, am I correct!?!

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone.

historic era

So it was not him getting a hummer but lying to Congress about the hummer he got.

yeah, lying during a deposition about an affair, oh boy crime of the century!

what will happen to Trump?.......the Senate confirms the House's impeachment, the new DOJ chief presses charges for treason

enjoy

historic era

what will happen to Trump?.......the Senate confirms the House's impeachment, the new DOJ chief presses charges for treason

enjoy

Now going back to reality you should know your political party is not in power of the House and Senate.

You lack the votes and let say you were able to impeach Trump do you really believe Pence will go after Trump!?!

Just like Nixon you will never see Trump in prison.

So again you lack the votes in the Senate no matter what and if it did happen you end up with Pence, so welcome to reality!

historic era

enjoy

You need to check the Constitution for the definition of treason.

Got anything else?

historic era

enjoy

Now going back to reality you should know your political party is not in power of the House and Senate.

You lack the votes and let say you were able to impeach Trump do you really believe Pence will go after Trump!?!

So again you lack the votes in the Senate no matter what and if it did happen you end up with Pence, so welcome to reality!

biggest flaw in your rant?

party affiliation won't matter when it comes to treason, unless the GOP wishes to follow the Whigs down the toilet

historic era

enjoy

You need to check the Constitution for the definition of treason.

Got anything else?

Just watch the hearings, they describe treason all the time

historic era

enjoy

party affiliation won't matter when it comes to treason, unless the GOP wishes to follow the Whigs down the toilet

My rant!?!

You are the same person that thought that Pelosi and Reid would impeach Bush after the Democrats won in 2006, and guess what!?!

Bush was never impeached!

So get a grip with reality or don't and enjoy knowing Trump will never be know impeached.

Oh and you are the one ranting about impeachment.

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone bringing up the rear

historic era

Clinton actually did have oral sex with Monica, Trump has no illegitimate ties to Russia. You fail dumbass.

historic era

enjoy

My rant!?!

You are the same person that thought that Pelosi and Reid would impeach Bush after the Democrats won in 2006, and guess what!?!

So get a grip with reality or don't and enjoy knowing Trump will never be know impeached.

another rant

sad bigly

historic era

Clinton actually did have oral sex with Monica, Trump has no illegitimate ties to Russia. You fail dumbass.

no ties, yeah right!

btw do you find oral sex with a woman sinful?

how about men?

enjoy

My rant!?!

another rant

sad bigly

And yet you spam the board daily with nonsense that will never happen!

historic era

no ties, yeah right!

how about men?

Read the other post again.

Also Clinton lied to Congress and had it been Bush you would have called for his head.

historic era

no ties, yeah right!

how about men?
So you think there's nothing wrong with the president of the US using his position of power to get BJ's under the Oval Office desk from an intern about his daughters age, is okay?

historic era

no ties, yeah right!

how about men?

Also Clinton lied to Congress and had it been Bush you would have called for his head.

and if Hillary's campaign staff was doing business with both Putin and Assange on a continual basis, you'd say "it's all good, no prob"

got it tiger

historic era

no ties, yeah right!

how about men?
So you think there's nothing wrong with the president of the US using his position of power to get BJ's under the Oval Office desk from an intern about his daughters age, is okay?

compared to collaboration with Russia on a quid pro quo?

jaywalking ticket, knucklehead

We are not at war with Russia. Having business interests in Russia or with Russians is legal.

historic era

A. Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob.

B. There is no solid evidence at this point in time that Trump colluded with Russia

But you already know all this, so what's the point of this thread other than to troll?

historic era

no ties, yeah right!

how about men?

and if Hillary's campaign staff was doing business with both Putin and Assange on a continual basis, you'd say "it's all good, no prob"

got it tiger

As long as they were not breaking any laws. If she was caught breaking any law you would blame Bush for it.

Here is something for you and I never thought she ( Clinton ) was guilty of anything and thought the investigations were nonsense and wasteful money and when the investigation is done with Trump noting will be found for him to be impeached.

Now got anything better than the spambot nonsense!?!

Forum List

Back