To my friends on the right...

The media set up David Hogg to do their bidding? WHO, what outlet member of the media, what specific orginizations would be so cynical as to create a mass shooting? WHO? And THEY planned out every detail, so they could leverage survivors as victims as to somehow manipulate public opinion against guns...? You realize how insane that sounds? Ever heard of Occam Razor? Perhaps gun violence in schools is best blamed on people with guns?

Nobody insinuated that the media had anything to do with the shooting. But they were Johnny On The Spot as far as making him the newest poster girl to represent their fear of firearms and their desire to control the sentiment of their viewership.
Well from the tenor and the implications of the OP, it's hard to say. So some "folks" believe these schools shootings are hoaxes, others seem to downplay the damage by saying the villainy is somehow being overplayed... Um, NO, enabling shooting little kids isn't what gun rights is about, and we really need to look deeper as to why children are shooting each other NOW. I grew up in a time when only hunters needed guns. There were NO mass shootings, and violence in school was limited to bloody noses or scratches...
In 1963 God was removed from schools and instead of children hearing they were created in the image of God they were told they are no more significant than moss growing on a rock.
Just because you don't like the answer does not mean it should be ignored.
View attachment 188782
They also integrated schools and the graph doesn't show bombings or andy other forms of homicide stats...

Plus God has not been taken out of schools since he was never physically there to begin with....
Don't know much, do you.

The media set up David Hogg to do their bidding? WHO, what outlet member of the media, what specific orginizations would be so cynical as to create a mass shooting? WHO? And THEY planned out every detail, so they could leverage survivors as victims as to somehow manipulate public opinion against guns...? You realize how insane that sounds? Ever heard of Occam Razor? Perhaps gun violence in schools is best blamed on people with guns?

Nobody insinuated that the media had anything to do with the shooting. But they were Johnny On The Spot as far as making him the newest poster girl to represent their fear of firearms and their desire to control the sentiment of their viewership.
Well from the tenor and the implications of the OP, it's hard to say. So some "folks" believe these schools shootings are hoaxes, others seem to downplay the damage by saying the villainy is somehow being overplayed... Um, NO, enabling shooting little kids isn't what gun rights is about, and we really need to look deeper as to why children are shooting each other NOW. I grew up in a time when only hunters needed guns. There were NO mass shootings, and violence in school was limited to bloody noses or scratches...
In 1963 God was removed from schools and instead of children hearing they were created in the image of God they were told they are no more significant than moss growing on a rock.
Just because you don't like the answer does not mean it should be ignored.
View attachment 188782
They also integrated schools and the graph doesn't show bombings or andy other forms of homicide stats...

Plus God has not been taken out of schools since he was never physically there to begin with....
Don't know much, do you.
Enough to know that mass prayer ain't gonna do shit but give a shooter a better chance at killing you when you are all in a huge circle...

When was the last time a teen had the conservatives shitting their pants everyday?
Like Hillary, the child is pushing people to vote Republican.
Naw, I don't have the kinetic sense that something evil this way comes with David...
Other than the kid is a poster boy for the Brown Shirts.
david_hogg_getty.jpg
Must be some pretty wimpy Brownshirts..

I've never believed that the school shootings were a "hoax" or a "false flag". Sometimes bad things happen to good people. One of the main purposes of firearms is to protect the innocent, as is the purpose of government. But in the case of that shooting, the government dropped the ball on all levels.
I never had to worry, as a kid in school about mass shootings years ago. What has changed NOW? I am both outraged, and AMUSED that certain members of our culture are more outraged at the back lash at school shooting than the school shootings themselves... Where is all this introspection when it comes to firearms ABUSE?

When was the last time a teen had the conservatives shitting their pants everyday?
Naw, I don't have the kinetic sense that something evil this way comes with David...
david_hogg_getty.jpg

The kid is a dead ringer for Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

goebbels2.jpg

I've never believed that the school shootings were a "hoax" or a "false flag". Sometimes bad things happen to good people. One of the main purposes of firearms is to protect the innocent, as is the purpose of government. But in the case of that shooting, the government dropped the ball on all levels.
I never had to worry, as a kid in school about mass shootings years ago. What has changed NOW? I am both outraged, and AMUSED that certain members of our culture are more outraged at the back lash at school shooting than the school shootings themselves... Where is all this introspection when it comes to firearms ABUSE?

I'm all for locking up gun criminals and permanently taking away their right to own a firearm.

But punishing everyone across the board doesn't stop gun crimes.

david_hogg_getty.jpg

The kid is a dead ringer for Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

goebbels2.jpg
Sans the degree eh?

I'm all for locking up gun criminals and permanently taking away their right to own a firearm.

Punishing...how?

We have the black lives matter people, then we have the pro guns people. You both have a lot in common. Mainly, delusional fixations and this need to shut down anyone that disagrees with you. I would never before would have put these two groups together, but they come off as both being morally outraged and delusional at the same time.

Punishing...how?

By prohibiting a law-abiding person from possessing something that will never be used in a crime. Some things are owned for fun: I have "weapons of war" but that doesn't mean that I'm going to wage war on anyone. There's no such thing as convicting someone of a crime as a preventative measure. That's not how the law works, unless you live in some communist country.

By prohibiting a law-abiding person from possessing something that will never be used in a crime
How is that a punishment? You're not making sense. Am I being punished,because I cannot do rocket launcher? Of course not.

You're going to have to do better.

a leftist bullshit website said:
Hogg led a successful advertiser boycott of Fox television's Laura Ingraham's show last month after Ingraham publicly mocked his college acceptances. Hogg survived the shooting at a Florida high school in February that left 17 people dead. Since then, he and fellow classmates have led a nationwide protest movement over gun violence.

Are they seriously THAT STUPID?

Ingraham’s ratings spike a wake-up for advertisers

p.m. time slot. Then the advertiser controversy got going and Ingraham went on what FNC said was a planned vacation. A week of guest hosts, including Brian Kilmeade, Jason Chaffetz and Katie Pavlich, averaged half a million fewer viewers than when Ingraham hosts; FNC lost the time slot to MSNBC on four of the five nights during Ingraham’s absence. Since Ingraham’s return a week ago, the show’s viewership has jumped to 3 million viewers per night, more than her average before the controversy erupted.

Yes, they are THAT STUPID. Little hogg boy's "boycott" led to a ratings boom for Laura.

Thus proving that when libturds are communicating, they're either lying or repeating a lie someone else told them and that when I assert they're stupid, I am correct.

Being right never gets boring.

The boycott was a failure. Many of those boycotting have already come back as advertisers.

Boss Hogg will have his little tantrum and be shoved aside. He should have paid more attention to what happened to Cindy Sheehan.

By prohibiting a law-abiding person from possessing something that will never be used in a crime
How is that a punishment? You're not making sense. Am I being punished,because I cannot do rocket launcher? Of course not.

Say for instance that rocket launchers are legally and readily obtainable and thousands of people own them. Say for instance that one person commits a crime with one.

How would it not be punishment if all other rocket launchers whose owners purchased with their own money, were confiscated? Did those thousands of other people commit crimes with them? No. So should they be punished for the actions of one person?

Assets under management, between Vanguard & BlackRock: $11.4 TRILLION
Assets that people could be taken elsewhere to be managed: $11.4 trillion
Yeah, the kid thinks that too. Then some grownup will point out that ALL the fund companies invest in gun companies.

:laugh:

That stupid piece of shit has no more capacity or willingness to think than any other libturd parasite.

Every time these moonbats ramp up the gun control agenda, weapons stocks soar.

You'd almost think democrook political whores own stocks in said companies....

Oh wait...

Why Obama and other gun control advocates own stock in firearm companies

Guess Which Gun Grabbers Actually OWN STOCK In Gun Companies? | Off The Grid News

Top 10 stocks members of Congress own

When I assert that libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet I AM NOT JOKING.

Say for instance that rocket launchers are legally and readily obtainable and thousands of people own them. Say for instance that one person commits a crime with one.

How would it not be punishment if all other rocket launchers whose owners purchased with their own money, were confiscated? Did those thousands of other people commit crimes with them? No. So should they be punished for the actions of one person?

If you knew how easy it is to make a Panzerfaust....

Nevermind...

I have no idea how it's done. It had to be super hard to make them in the 1940's though...

LOL....

It's a good thing it's illegal to make bombs though, that asshole kid in Austin TX must've been a fucking genius with a massive laboratory and industrial workshop....

Oh wait...

At least it takes serious technology and machine tooling to fabricate small arms....

Oh wait...

Maybe we just need laws against murder....

Then some grownup will point out that ALL the fund companies invest in gun companies.
And then the kid will look at him a little puzzled, and explain to him like he is a small child that the research was done to find the fund managers most heavily invested in gun manufacturers, and then politely ask why the goofball pointing out the silly point did not stop to consider that.

How would it not be punishment
Simple! We simply decide, by something approaching a democratic consensus, that depriving someone if a rocket launcher is not a penalty in any reasonable sense.

We'll get there with extended mags, eventually.

Forum List

Back