To my fellow Trump voters...

I don't expect any President to keep every campaign promise they make that's just not realistic.

You're right, but when they are on the campaign trail, I DO expect their promises to be somewhat plausible.

Most of the things that Trump promised during the campaign are things that he needs Congress to help him out with, and even I was smart enough to see that, even if the Trump supporters didn't.

And, considering that Trump has a GOP majority in both the House and the Senate, he should be able to get things done. Obama got the ACA through in the first year with a majority in both, but Trump can't even get his party to unite behind him. If he could have, they would already be repealing the ACA and replacing it with something else, but he can't so they haven't.

How can a deal be made when democrats are insane goofballs, literally should be in mental hospitals, and a large percentage of republicans are a mishmash of retards and wimps.

I don't quite comprehend why democrats are upset that The Donald made a great deal with the Chinese President in trade policy and that both countries are putting a squeeze play on North Korea. Democrats are trying to project their butthurtness on those of us who voted for The Donald who is clearly the best President in decades.

....why are some of you upset? Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want? Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to? Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made? I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.
From what I'm hearing on the talk shows, many of them are pretty freakin' angry.

You're right, they shouldn't be, but they're falling back into purist mode.

How can someone vote for a complete, 100% wild card - a man they ADMITTED is not a conservative - and then complain he's not in their lane?

I'm not upset at all.
The only people upset with Trump are the leftarts, they're upset that he's doing what he said he would, and the middle of the roaders who didn't want to vote for him but did it to keep hillary out of office. And now they're going to whine.

Ignore them. They always whine.

....why are some of you upset? Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want? Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to? Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made? I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.
From what I'm hearing on the talk shows, many of them are pretty freakin' angry.

How can someone vote for a complete, 100% wild card - a man they ADMITTED is not a conservative - and then complain he's not in their lane?
WHO?

WHO is it that's whining? Because so far the only ones I've heard complaining are the McCain Repubs who aren't really repubs anyway.

WHO?

WHO is it that's whining? Because so far the only ones I've heard complaining are the McCain Repubs who aren't really repubs anyway.
Quite a few on the talk shows. Mark Levin was complaining himself, yesterday. A couple of people called in trying to defend Trump and he let 'em have it.

I don't quite comprehend why democrats are upset that The Donald made a great deal with the Chinese President in trade policy and that both countries are putting a squeeze play on North Korea. Democrats are trying to project their butthurtness on those of us who voted for The Donald who is clearly the best President in decades.

Trump campaigned on having china declared a currency manipulator. That was going to be his first order of business. Next thing Trump does a flip-flop and instead takes China to the prom.

WHO?

Quite a few on the talk shows. Mark Levin was complaining himself, yesterday. A couple of people called in trying to defend Trump and he let 'em have it.
Meh, levin, that's his schtick.

And he's only one person. The talk shows deal in anger.

I think it's a fantasy that is being generated by lefties.

I don't expect any President to keep every campaign promise they make that's just not realistic.

There's no doubt that he tried on the ban and on Obamacare.
The failure on the immigration ban had more to do with activist judges in my opinion and taking it to the Supreme Court when it was 8-8 would have just resulted in a tie with the lower court ruling standing I believe he would win that if he takes it there. Obamacare was always going to be a challenge even controlling both Houses of Congress and the last thing Trump wants to do is repeat the the mistake of Obama and the Democrats and push something through on a party line vote that has haunted the Democrats ever since they did with Obamacare.

....why are some of you upset?

Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want?

Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to?

Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made?

I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.

Wowsa, I agree.

C'mon, as stupid as you are, you still knew that every word he has ever said is a lie. You knew that there would be no wall and that he works for his 1% cronies, and ONLY for them and his profit.

If you doubted that, his choice for SCOTUS was an education for you.

Have no fear. He and the other 1% will let you mow their lawns and pick their fresh produce. See? Jobs, just like he promised.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The failure on the immigration ban had more to do with activist judges in my opinion

Maybe you should have read the judges opinion. It was based on believing what Trump said as he ran for president.
Judges are supposed to base their rulings on if what is put before them is constitutional and legal not what Trump said as a candidate.

One of his campaign promises was that he was going to get us out of NATO because they were an "obsolete" organization.

Now? He says that we need NATO.

Interesting that you Trump supporters cheered when he said he would get out of NATO, but haven't said a thing since he's said that we need NATO.

Same with all his other flip flops.

They're very carefully looking the other way.

Right now, the ones I have respect for are the trumpkins who are admitting they made a huge mistake. A little late but at least they have the integrity to admit their error.

But, because they drank gallons of their own Kool aid, we will all pay.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back