To hell with it, I quit

What is going to be better?

Bush's policies will no longer be followed. Do we really need to get into why I think Obama is a better choice then anyone out there? I'm going on two hours of sleep and I rather talk tomorrow when I'm more coherent. :lol:

Bush's policies will no longer be followed. Do we really need to get into why I think Obama is a better choice then anyone out there? I'm going on two hours of sleep and I rather talk tomorrow when I'm more coherent. :lol:

whenever you like

Of course your vote matters. A handful of votes in Florida determined the outcome of the presidential election in 2000.

Voting?

"For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost; for the want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail." -
-- Benjamin Franklin

Voting?

"For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost; for the want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail." -
-- Benjamin Franklin

Leave it to a 200+ year old guy to remind us how lucky we are to have our freedoms in America. :cool:

(oh, and I was talking about Ben Franklin, not you editec! ;) )

Like Nevada, we need a 'none of the above' box on the ballot. If 'none of the above' wins the election, then we deserve a new election with new candidates.

exactly ! We need to be able to DEMAND that parties present us with extremely qualified and viable candidates instead of whatever old partisan hack that they think can win an election.

exactly ! We need to be able to DEMAND that parties present us with extremely qualified and viable candidates instead of whatever old partisan hack that they think can win an election.

So dildoduck, what are you doing to help your third party of choice have a better chance of showing some bones for our next election?

Leave it to a 200+ year old guy to remind us how lucky we are to have our freedoms in America. :cool:

(oh, and I was talking about Ben Franklin, not you editec! ;) )

If you live in Texas and vote for Obama, your vote means nothing.
Old Ben certainly wasn't referring to our electoral system.

Forum List

Back