To Gabby, Nucular, Missleman and other ninnies like them...

manu1959 said:
a wise arse lib journalista from the san francisco chronicle

being that the SF Chron(yuk) is a liberal publication and all...never mind they were probably too busy laughing at the sarcasim to see the truth in it! :dunno: :wtf:

manu1959 said:
there was a funny article in the paper this weekend about how all the "smart" blue state people will be SOL after the flash and will be beging the red states to feed them, clothe them and shelter them.....christian rednecks will inherit the earth

This reminds me of a discussion some friends had once. We postulated what would happen if the country was divided up by giving one contiguous half to the Dems and the other contiguous half to the Pubs.

Which half do you think will be invaded and turn to the other half to come and rescue them? Which half will sink economically due to out of control social programs and a small (income) tax base? And what will they do with no one else to blame for all their troubles? :rolleyes:

Gabriella84 said:
So what you are saying is that Bush should be above criticism. No one should ever take issue with his policies. We should support him as a united America and never point out that he is wrong.

I would never tell anyone that they shouldn't point out when the President is wrong......as long as they do it with the respect the office itself entails. Disagree and protest all you want.........just do it with respect. I truly feel this is one of the major reasons the US is losing respect internationally.....because they see such blatant disrepect for our leader from his own people. Disagreeing and challenging can always be done with respect.

You people blasted Clinton every day for eight years, even with nothing was going on. Yes, Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. At least his pecker was in working order, unlike the current administration.[/qyote]

Well, Gabby, his pecker was in great working order on several occasions because he had it so far between his legs it was up his ass. Other posters have identified those occasions for you. And due to his spineless actions regarding Somalia, Osama became even more emboldened and eventually staged attacks on our military, and then on the World Trade Center.

Truthfully, I am very disappointed that "us people" focused so much on his pecker instead of his foreign policies regarding terrorism, or lack thereof.

Yes Clinton pulled off a few stock frauds and gained a few hundred thou from it. He didn't turn a blind eye while several corporate giants (Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, etc) looted their companies for hundreds of millions of dollars, then left untold thousands of Americans unemployed and penniless. Clinton did not invade a sovereign country based on lies and trumped up charges.

Boy, you are right again. He didn't invade anything.......and that's because he was/is an appeaser.....he's just like Kerry....more worried about his "likeability factor" rather than taking the necessary action to ensure that the world doesn't see the US as an easily dominated and spineless nation.

You would not have supported Clinton and you damn well know it. If Clinton had been caught unprepared for a terrorist attack, then acted like a total incompetent ninny during the next 24 hours, you have have had him fucking impeached by now.

You are absolutely, 100%, F*****G A right on this one Gabby!! Kuddos to you!

However, I still would have shown my non-support in a respectful manner!

There is no way you would have supported Clinton (or any Democratic leader) on anything for any reason. That is total bullshit and you know it.

Of course we would.........as long as they are not appeasers and keep their dicks where they belong!!! :cof:

Gabriella84 said:
So what you are saying is that Bush should be above criticism. No one should ever take issue with his policies. We should support him as a united America and never point out that he is wrong.

You people blasted Clinton every day for eight years, even with nothing was going on. Yes, Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. At least his pecker was in working order, unlike the current administration. Yes Clinton pulled off a few stock frauds and gained a few hundred thou from it. He didn't turn a blind eye while several corporate giants (Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, etc) looted their companies for hundreds of millions of dollars, then left untold thousands of Americans unemployed and penniless. Clinton did not invade a sovereign country based on lies and trumped up charges.
You would not have supported Clinton and you damn well know it. If Clinton had been caught unprepared for a terrorist attack, then acted like a total incompetent ninny during the next 24 hours, you have have had him fucking impeached by now.

There is no way you would have supported Clinton (or any Democratic leader) on anything for any reason. That is total bullshit and you know it.

As usual, you are speaking out your ass. You aren't even old enough to know what was going on. When Clinton was elected, 90% of the US military gave a groan. But guess what, Madame Curie? We went back to work and carried out his policies, even tho he CLEARLY did not support us. He attempted to use the military as his personal social orientation experimental program.

He involved us in an internal struggle in Europe that was none of our business and in no way affected us, and we went and did our jobs.

He embarrassed us in Somalia, and we STILL toed the mark.

Even when he blew up a tent and two camels with a cruise missile in reprisal for the embassy bombing we sucked it up.

You didn't see conservatives making anywhere near the scene and nuisance of themselves about Clinton that y'all hopped up, freaked out libs have made over Bush. Apparently the concept of redress of grievance in a proper forum hasn't made it to the left. Ranting in the media is NOT a proper forum.

SO how about you rein in your horns and stick to something you have a remote clue what you are talking about?

y

GunnyL said:
As usual, you are speaking out your ass. You aren't even old enough to know what was going on. When Clinton was elected, 90% of the US military gave a groan. But guess what, Madame Curie? We went back to work and carried out his policies, even tho he CLEARLY did not support us. He attempted to use the military as his personal social orientation experimental program.

He involved us in an internal struggle in Europe that was none of our business and in no way affected us, and we went and did our jobs.

He embarrassed us in Somalia, and we STILL toed the mark.

Even when he blew up a tent and two camels with a cruise missile in reprisal for the embassy bombing we sucked it up.

You didn't see conservatives making anywhere near the scene and nuisance of themselves about Clinton that y'all hopped up, freaked out libs have made over Bush. Apparently the concept of redress of grievance in a proper forum hasn't made it to the left. Ranting in the media is NOT a proper forum.

SO how about you rein in your horns and stick to something you have a remote clue what you are talking about?
I remember when Clinton first took office and his little rag-tag band of appeasing hippies told General Barry McCaffrey (a highly decorated veteran) that "uniforms are not welcomed in this White House...

I also personally know a lot of very good SF NCO's that after Somalia, resigned with 17, 18 and 19 years of service in. Just a few years to retirement and they threw up their hands proclaiming, "I can't work for this shithead". Sad, so very sad.

Gabriella84 said:

Where'd I say that at?

You people blasted Clinton every day for eight years, even with nothing was going on.

How do you know? You don't know me, much less know what I was doing or saying during the Clinton years

Yes, Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. At least his pecker was in working order, unlike the current administration.

You're right, the current President has a HOT WIFE and keeps his pecker in PROPER working order by only using it on his wife - I know having a MORAL president goes against everything you stand for, sorry.

Yes Clinton pulled off a few stock frauds and gained a few hundred thou from it. He didn't turn a blind eye while several corporate giants (Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, etc) looted their companies for hundreds of millions of dollars, then left untold thousands of Americans unemployed and penniless..

Oh really? When do you suppose those CEO's were SCAMMING?!?!? UNDER THE CLINTON ERA you goofball.

Clinton did not invade a sovereign country based on lies and trumped up charges.

I know of no President that invaded a sovereign nation based on lies.
You may want to FACT-CHECK that Clinton DID Bomb Iraq during the Monica scandle... WAG-THE-DOG? :)

You would not have supported Clinton and you damn well know it. If Clinton had been caught unprepared for a terrorist attack, then acted like a total incompetent ninny during the next 24 hours, you have have had him fucking impeached by now..

Again, you don't know me - and your assertions towards me and our standing President are wrong.

Fact is, there have been Democrat politicians I've thought highly of - FDR, Scoop Jackson and Zell Miller.

Again, you should check into <a href="http://www.dau.mil/pubs/pm/pmpdf03/july/ward-ja03.pdf" target=_blank">reading 101</a>, so you'd SEE that I said "...or any democrat for that matter"... and not just Clinton..

Fact is, there have been Democrat politicians I've thought highly of - FDR, Scoop Jackson and Zell Miller.

LBJ did more for Civil Rights in this Nation than ANY other President. Unfortunately for him, Vietnam is ALL he is remembered for.

And for Gabby's edification: I WAS a Democrat until the party got hijacked by ultra-liberal idiots who didn't represent ANYTHING of value, nor that I stood for, nor anything beneficial to this Nation.

If you'd open your ears instead of your big mouth you might find there are a whole lot of us expatriate Democrats who feld the sinking ship before the rats took over.

GunnyL said:
LBJ did more for Civil Rights in this Nation than ANY other President. Unfortunately for him, Vietnam is ALL he is remembered for.
Yes, but we mustn't forget that he could not have done it without the support of the Republican Party. His own party abandoned him on this issue.

freeandfun1 said:
Yes, but we mustn't forget that he could not have done it without the support of the Republican Party. His own party abandoned him on this issue.

True enough. My point is, here's Gabby, once again stereotyping and making accusations without any data to support her. The death knell of the DNC was the election of Jimmy Carter. Nice guy, but ineffective boob as President. From that point on extremists have determined the course of the DNC.

Even Bill Clinton had to tone it down and sell himself as a moderate to win an election by minority vote. He should call and thank Ross Perot every day for gift-wrapping the election for him.

GunnyL said:
True enough. My point is, here's Gabby, once again stereotyping and making accusations without any data to support her. The death knell of the DNC was the election of Jimmy Carter. Nice guy, but ineffective boob as President. From that point on extremists have determined the course of the DNC.

Even Bill Clinton had to tone it down and sell himself as a moderate to win an election by minority vote. He should call and thank Ross Perot every day for gift-wrapping the election for him.

Twice. 1992 & 1996

Such twisted rhetoric. At least Clinton did have to use his lame ass brother to steal the state of Florida for him, therefore sending the "election" into the Supreme Court.

I am sure Dubya was a good Christian father. That is why his daughter used fake IDs to get drunk and screw any guy they could get their hands on. Jenna's sexual exploits are legend on the Texas campus. I am sure Dubya approves, since he sure as hell doesn't get any. :p:

Gabriella84 said:
Such twisted rhetoric. At least Clinton did have to use his lame ass brother to steal the state of Florida for him, therefore sending the "election" into the Supreme Court.

I am sure Dubya was a good Christian father. That is why his daughter used fake IDs to get drunk and screw any guy they could get their hands on. Jenna's sexual exploits are legend on the Texas campus. I am sure Dubya approves, since he sure as hell doesn't get any. :p:

Can you say, "DEFLECTION"? Heaven forbid you respond to any of the posts that have shot everything you've said full of holes.

But taking off in the direction of posting lying insults about all of his relatives just proves how credible you are.

GunnyL said:
Can you say, "DEFLECTION"? Heaven forbid you respond to any of the posts that have shot everything you've said full of holes.

But taking off in the direction of posting lying insults about all of his relatives just proves how credible you are.

Didn't ya know? That's from page 101 of the Liberal "How to repsond when you're Owned" Handbook? :D

Or Page 34 of <a href="http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=308035&postcount=11" target=_blank">"Leftist Handbook of Snappy Comebacks"</a> :D:D:D:D:D

One of my favorite quotes, especially when liberals resort to personal attacks during discussions!!!

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
Margaret Thatcher

-Cp said:
Didn't ya know? That's from page 101 of the Liberal "How to repsond when you're Owned" Handbook? :D

Or Page 34 of <a href="http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=308035&postcount=11" target=_blank">"Leftist Handbook of Snappy Comebacks"</a> :D:D:D:D:D

:rotflmao:

Gabby Wrote:
I am sure Dubya was a good Christian father. That is why his daughter used fake IDs to get drunk and screw any guy they could get their hands on. Jenna's sexual exploits are legend on the Texas campus. I am sure Dubya approves, since he sure as hell doesn't get any.

Gabby,

George and Laura Bush, for all their strengths AND FAULTS in other areas of life have never claimed to be perfect. NEVER. They have never claimed to be perfect parents. NEVER. In fact, their references to Christianity and parenthood never mention how they have done a better job than others...in fact, they have acknowledged that they have had trouble and struggled...JUST LIKE A LOT OF OTHER PARENTS.

The fact that you feel the need to lash out at two young women who have done absolutely nothing to you but have a father you don't like is...to be honest with you...petty and disgusting. Just like the assholes who went after Chelsea because they didn't like her father...you are showing yourself as no better...perhaps you are worse, because you have spoken so frequently here about not judging, not casting the first stone.

Seeing how willing you are to demean these girls for underage drinking and premarital sex (at least one of which you have taken pride mentioning your participation in) is a sad and glaring example of why you are not taken seriously on this board. You are perpetually showing yourself to be a hypocrite...demanding to be treated with respect while you show none, pleading for tolerance and understanding while you refuse to tolerate or try to understand those whose opinions differ from your own. And when its all said and done...you mock and demean and name call.

I have been waiting and waiting for the mature, intelligent woman you claim to be to shine through, Gabby. I've been waiting for you to get tired of the name-calling, the stupid insults about Bush's sex life that have no relevance to any discussions you post them in, the ridiculous stereo-typing of ALL conservatives or republicans while you insist that all liberals or democrats can not be stereo-typed....

I've been waiting for you to show everyone here how a calm, rational, well-informed person, such as you claim to be can rise above idiots who insult her for no reason and respond with thoughtful criticism and critique to the people here who have tried, again and again, to engage you in conversation.

Your comments of late, demonstrated in the one above make one thing abundantly clear: I should give up on waiting.

Gem said:
Gabby Wrote:

Gabby,

George and Laura Bush, for all their strengths AND FAULTS in other areas of life have never claimed to be perfect. NEVER. They have never claimed to be perfect parents. NEVER. In fact, their references to Christianity and parenthood never mention how they have done a better job than others...in fact, they have acknowledged that they have had trouble and struggled...JUST LIKE A LOT OF OTHER PARENTS.

The fact that you feel the need to lash out at two young women who have done absolutely nothing to you but have a father you don't like is...to be honest with you...petty and disgusting. Just like the assholes who went after Chelsea because they didn't like her father...you are showing yourself as no better...perhaps you are worse, because you have spoken so frequently here about not judging, not casting the first stone.

Seeing how willing you are to demean these girls for underage drinking and premarital sex (at least one of which you have taken pride mentioning your participation in) is a sad and glaring example of why you are not taken seriously on this board. You are perpetually showing yourself to be a hypocrite...demanding to be treated with respect while you show none, pleading for tolerance and understanding while you refuse to tolerate or try to understand those whose opinions differ from your own. And when its all said and done...you mock and demean and name call.

I have been waiting and waiting for the mature, intelligent woman you claim to be to shine through, Gabby. I've been waiting for you to get tired of the name-calling, the stupid insults about Bush's sex life that have no relevance to any discussions you post them in, the ridiculous stereo-typing of ALL conservatives or republicans while you insist that all liberals or democrats can not be stereo-typed....

I've been waiting for you to show everyone here how a calm, rational, well-informed person, such as you claim to be can rise above idiots who insult her for no reason and respond with thoughtful criticism and critique to the people here who have tried, again and again, to engage you in conversation.

Your comments of late, demonstrated in the one above make one thing abundantly clear: I should give up on waiting.

:thup: :clap: :beer: :bow2: :bow2:

Dammit Gem, why can't you just be hateful and irrational like some of the other goofballs?

I hate people who know how to call me out on my BS. :bow3:

Forum List

Back