To Gabby, Nucular, Missleman and other ninnies like them...

Gabriella84 said:
Dammit Gem, why can't you just be hateful and irrational like some of the other goofballs?

I hate people who know how to call me out on my BS. :bow3:

:thewave:

Now, this is the best post I've ever seen from you Gabby. Congratulations!!!! We knew you had it in you!!!

kurtsprincess said:
:thewave:

Now, this is the best post I've ever seen from you Gabby. Congratulations!!!! We knew you had it in you!!!

Dare we guess that she has "seen the light" and converted from her wicked ways? :D

Abbey Normal said:
What is it with Dems and their fixation on screwing around- doing it, talking about doing it, and condoning doing it? It seems to be their favorite topic.

Translation to that: Clinton was a sucky corrupt president but at least he was gettin some.

WEll yes that changes everything!!! :rolleyes:

Gabriella84 said:
Such twisted rhetoric. At least Clinton did have to use his lame ass brother to steal the state of Florida for him, therefore sending the "election" into the Supreme Court.

Even if he wanted too, I don't think Clinton's brother is allowed to hold office anywhere, given his criminal record. Pardon and all.

Said1 said:
Even if he wanted too, I don't think Clinton's brother is allowed to hold office anywhere, given his criminal record. Pardon and all.
Damn libs still can't get over 2000 even if their claims have been proved wrong over and over and over again by multiple media outlets. Even ones that didn't want to admit it, but had to because you just can't change FACTS.

-Cp said:
Thanks for the kind words....

Your Liberal rhedoric speaks volumes....

It's been 24 hours. Do you need help on how to use the advanced search feature?

Don't sweat it -Cp...I had you pegged for a petty hypocrite and you didn't disappoint. You've shown your true colors and damaged your credibility. That's satisfaction enough for me to drop it.

Forum List

Back