To blog or not to blog...

ChloeP80

Jan 23, 2013
I might start a blog. I know nothing about it really but keep reading them and thinking I can do better. It would basically be somewhere for me to rant and let off steam.
Does anyone on here blog? Is it hard to set up? I might use something like these guys How to build a website in a few easy steps with 1&1unless anyone has any better ideas.
How often should I blog and, most importantly, will all of you read it? :)

Click the link in my signature and start your own blog. You can set it so every blog is posted to your Facebook profile, for your friends to read.

I might start a blog. I know nothing about it really but keep reading them and thinking I can do better. It would basically be somewhere for me to rant and let off steam.
Does anyone on here blog? Is it hard to set up? I might use something like these guys How to build a website in a few easy steps with 1&1unless anyone has any better ideas.

I ran a message board and had lots of visitors. Few people cared enough to join or to post because a lot of people are leaving message boards for Facebook.

If you blog, you want to check your spelling and grammar.
You might want to invest in a good camera or software to make graphics for your blog.

The problem is having enough material to blog regularly and to keep people interested and coming back.

It would be more profitable if you made your blog your business (economic business) and made money off of it because then people could join you.

There are some blogging societies where you can attract members from but I'm not sure they would be your kind of clients.

I ran a message board and had lots of visitors. Few people cared enough to join or to post because a lot of people are leaving message boards for Facebook.

If you blog, you want to check your spelling and grammar.
You might want to invest in a good camera or software to make graphics for your blog.

The problem is having enough material to blog regularly and to keep people interested and coming back.

It would be more profitable if you made your blog your business (economic business) and made money off of it because then people could join you.

There are some blogging societies where you can attract members from but I'm not sure they would be your kind of clients.

-- correction, a lot of people left/leaving chat boards for Facebook.
Messageboards that are political/specific interest etc. are as popular as ever.

Creating and maintaining a blog is work!

It also depends upon what you want to say.

Some blogs posts dozens of posts daily while others only once in a while. I've read where a post every week or so is enough for non-news related blogs.

Check out my blogs - Father Serra's Legacy and A soldier's Stories

Last edited:

Forum List

Back