Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.
AOC is whiter than Trump! Color and race here is bullshit-this is all about power and optics.
No she’s not whiter than Trump and if you really think that then you are blind as a bat. When you tell people of color to go back where they came from the message is crystal clear. Why play dumb? Grow a pair and own it.
Yes it is clear and it has nothing to do with race
Of course it does. If it wasn’t for their brown/black appearance then the reference to go back to where they came from would never of been made. Come on man, this isn’t hard to understand

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.
No different than telling a white person to go back where they came from
When does that ever happen to white Americans?
As often as anyone else I have heard t many times used for Italians or Irish people or french people ( who I agree should get the fuck back where they came from )

AOC is whiter than Trump! Color and race here is bullshit-this is all about power and optics.
No she’s not whiter than Trump and if you really think that then you are blind as a bat. When you tell people of color to go back where they came from the message is crystal clear. Why play dumb? Grow a pair and own it.
Of course it does. If it wasn’t for their brown/black appearance then the reference to go back to where they came from would never of been made. Come on man, this isn’t hard to understand
Yes it probably would have been made

You have to invent thoughts you cannot know and assign imaginary meaning to what he said to call it racist

This means it was not racist unless you lie about it

You are confused Moon Bat.

He didn't say jackshit about race. Only asshole elected representatives and he didn't even mention them by name. Funny that we all know who they are, isn't it?
When you tell an American citizen to go back where they came from it is a hateful comment made because of that persons race or nationality. It is racist at worst and xenophobic at best. Don’t see how you can deny that. Trump would have never told Biden or McCain or Clinton to go back where they came from. Do you honestly not understand that?
No it is a dumb statement made for any number of reasons

Defaulting to racism proves lack of intelligence on your part
I don’t default to racism. I’ve actually defended trump for years against hyperbolized racist claims but this one I can’t. Neither should you

Trump's 2020 campaign relies on his open and obvious racism and vile behavior. It is what many of his followers and supporters thrive on. The more racist and vile the better.

He didn't say jackshit about race. Only asshole elected representatives and he didn't even mention them by name. Funny that we all know who they are, isn't it?
When you tell an American citizen to go back where they came from it is a hateful comment made because of that persons race or nationality. It is racist at worst and xenophobic at best. Don’t see how you can deny that. Trump would have never told Biden or McCain or Clinton to go back where they came from. Do you honestly not understand that?

I don’t default to racism. I’ve actually defended trump for years against hyperbolized racist claims but this one I can’t. Neither should you
You are defaulting to racism assuming what he meant when there is no indication whatsoever for that meaning

Trump's 2020 campaign relies on his open and obvious racism and vile behavior. It is what many of his followers and supporters thrive on. The more racist and vile the better.
Except like most left wing liars here you cannot identify such open or obvious racism

Wrong he told America hating lumps of flesh to leave if they don't like it.
That’s his spin retreat but not what he said.

“Go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” is what he tweeted

We all know what he meant. Own it
And and you know he did not mean race.

Stop lying about it and own it
Go out in public and tell the first black person you see to go back to where they came from and let me know how it goes over.

“Go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” is what he tweeted

And and you know he did not mean race.

Stop lying about it and own it
Go out in public and tell the first black person you see to go back to where they came from and let me know how it goes over.
Already done that and guess what ?

Doesn't prove it is racist

I don't see what's "racist" about that.
Are you a minority? or a butt-hurt leftist? or both?
One of the above, I’m just an objective observer. Amazing that you can’t see the bigotry in that statement. What would you consider a racist statement?
Look at a few sermons from Farrakhan to learn what racism is or a pamphlet from the kkk.

Telling anyone to back where they came from refers to geography not race

Ergo it is not racism and you really need to figure out how English works
Great now it’s the whataboutism argument. I don’t like or defend Farrakhan so I don’t know what your trying to prove besides you wanting to distract.

I don't see what's "racist" about that.
Are you a minority? or a butt-hurt leftist? or both?
One of the above, I’m just an objective observer. Amazing that you can’t see the bigotry in that statement. What would you consider a racist statement?
Look at a few sermons from Farrakhan to learn what racism is or a pamphlet from the kkk.

Telling anyone to back where they came from refers to geography not race

Ergo it is not racism and you really need to figure out how English works
Great now it’s the whataboutism argument. I don’t like or defend Farrakhan so I don’t know what your trying to prove besides you wanting to distract.
Uh wrong

That was NOT whatabout anything

You asked and I gave examples

As often as anyone else I have heard t many times used for Italians or Irish people or french people ( who I agree should get the fuck back where they came from )
That may happen to foreigners, which is why I said trumps statement was racist at worst and xenophobic at best. But he knew these ladies were American citizens so it’s making the later argument a tough one. This is a “go back to Africa” statement plain and clear which is why it’s getting called out as such. And not just from The Left

That may happen to foreigners, which is why I said trump statement was racist and worst and xenophobic at best. But he knew these ladies were American citizens so it’s making the later argument a tough one. This is a “go back to Africa” statement plain and clear which is why it’s getting called out as such. And not just from The Left
It was not racist period.

It is said to white people born and raised here

It is common and not racist and that is a fact

It takes an absolute liar to call him racist over this

Except like most left wing liars here you cannot identify such open or obvious racism
The only folks I see and hear denying Trump has made multiple racist comments are his die-hard cult-like followers who seem delusional. With all the critics of Trump, he picked on a group of women of color for attacking in his foul and vile way.

You have to invent thoughts you cannot know and assign imaginary meaning to what he said to call it racist

its plain as day man, don’t know what to tell ya except that this one is going right over your head

And trump is right. There is no place for those four racist, prejudiced, bigoted, loonbats.

The only folks I see and hear denying Trump has made multiple racist comments are his die-hard cult-like followers who seem delusional. With all the critics of Trump, he picked on a group of women of color for attacking in his foul and vile way.

Wrong, those four women are despicable and a disgrace to this country.

its plain as day man, don’t know what to tell ya except that this one is going right over your head
Yes it is plain as day he said nothing racist

You have twist and Dodge and spin and make things up to call it racist

Everyone knows it and you are a liar and proven so

You are defaulting to racism assuming what he meant when there is no indication whatsoever for that meaning
I don’t need to assume what he meant, I just need to read what he said.

Forum List

Back