Tlaib calls the president a "motherf*cker" where is the house condemnation?

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.

This is an absolute joke. Trump tells them if they don't like America, leave and they are all offended. They call him a motherfucker and the house liberals are silent.

I really have reached the point that I flat out don't give a fuck about the fucking snowflake liberals in this country.
You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.

You’re not being honest. Trump told brown and black people to go back to where they came from.... I don’t see how you can defend that.

Tlaib called the President of the United States a motherfucker, I don't see how you can defend that.

President Trump has never even met Tlaib's mother

Tlaib called the President of the United States a motherfucker, I don't see how you can defend that.
I’m not defending or spinning that. She said it and was way out of line.

Return the favor.....here is her DC office....be nice now......NOT!!!!!!

1628 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5126

Ok where was the condemnation by the House? Where was the house passing a measure condemning her words?

I'm glad to see that President Trump, and The Squad- the titular leaders of the Democrat Party in Congress- have been able to delineate their differences so clearly.

There will be sharp differences as Donald J. Trump meets AOC's hand picked candidate in 2020.

AOC is whiter than Trump! Color and race here is bullshit-this is all about power and optics.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He didn't say jackshit about race. Only asshole elected representatives and he didn't even mention them by name. Funny that we all know who they are, isn't it?

Our elected officials have no business speaking like this. It’s should be beneath those who hold public office.

quote-all-governments-suffer-a-recurring-problem-power-attracts-pathological-personalities-frank-herbert-86-54-09.jpg

Ok where was the condemnation by the House? Where was the house passing a measure condemning her words?
I dont know, I don’t speak for the “house” if you’re trying to prove that politicians are partisan hypocrites than I don’t think you’re going to be blowing any minds. I speak for myself. Tlaib and Trump were way out of line... do you agree?

I dont know, I don’t speak for the “house” if you’re trying to prove that politicians are partisan hypocrites than I don’t think you’re going to be blowing any minds. I speak for myself. Tlaib and Trump were way out of line... do you agree?

I don't see where Trump is out of line at all. The libs called him a traitor, tax evader and worse for years. I don't see where him fighting back is "out of line"

What President Trump said, millions upon millions of Americans have already said for decades. Hell it was even a bumper sticker.

This leftard thermonuclear meltdown is nothing more than one more contrived, bull shit, hyper partisan dog 'n pony show put on by the rabid, unhinged, radical new democrat party.

And for that muslim skank that the first words out her mouth after she was elected was to call our president a MOTHER FUCKER, for her turn on the water works and pretend she's a victim is just PATHETIC. She's a two faced, America hating, leftist HACK, and I wish she WOULD leave, and take that other little America hating muslim skank with her, and commie AOC.

Pelosi better figure out how to handle these little ass clowns or she's going to ENSURE that Trump gets reelected...

lmfao.jpg

AOC is whiter than Trump! Color and race here is bullshit-this is all about power and optics.
No she’s not whiter than Trump and if you really think that then you are blind as a bat. When you tell people of color to go back where they came from the message is crystal clear. Why play dumb? Grow a pair and own it.

Wrong he told America hating lumps of flesh to leave if they don't like it.

Wrong he told America hating lumps of flesh to leave if they don't like it.

Exactly, it had nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

He was just reminding these broads that the doors of immigration swing both ways, and if they feel they would be happier in Mogadishu, they should leave like Cartman did.

Pirating is Back

Forum List

Back