tithers the catholic church, how do you feel financing defense of pedos?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
just wondering.... Personally, I would have removed any donations to the church the second the extent of the pedophilia was exposed.

I see no difference between tithing to the catholic church and donating to NAMBLA

just wondering.... Personally, I would have removed any donations to the church the second the extent of the pedophilia was exposed.

I see no difference between tithing to the catholic church and donating to NAMBLA

I totally agree. Giving money to the catholic church now is nothing but supporting child abuse.

The catholic church has more then enough money to pay for any and all legal issues they have without asking for "donations"

Course you don't. Why would you?

want to explain how I am wrong?

You honestly don't see the difference between donating money to an organization dedicated to having sex with children vs an organization that teaches good morals where a few local leaders are sick pieces of crap?

1) I don't consider hating of gays and women submitting to men as good morals, along with a number of other things

2) it wasn't 'a few local leaders', it was rampant throughout the western world and the now leader of the group was one of the biggest people involved in the cover up.

You're blaming the Catholic people for what the Hierarchy of the Church is doing?

I'm catholic, everybody I know disproves of this. (who wouldn't anyway?)

You're blaming the Catholic people for what the Hierarchy of the Church is doing?

I didn't blame the catholic people for anything, unless they tithe, which means they are donating to the defense of pedophiles

I didn't blame the catholic people for anything, unless they tithe, which means they are donating to the defense of pedophiles

Most of the time these scandals happen in very few places. Sure it may sound like it's everywhere thanks to the media, but every church I've went to the Priest has always condemn those priests and what the Hierarchy is handling it.

Point being, when you donate to the church you're donating for the people.

Honestly, I know how you're seeing this, because frankly I just think if they let Priests marry all these scandals would go down in numbers. Don't you think?

Most of the time these scandals happen in very few places. Sure it may sound like it's everywhere thanks to the media, but every church I've went to the Priest has always condemn those priests and what the Hierarchy is handling it.

Honestly, I know how you're seeing this, because frankly I just think if they let Priests marry all these scandals would go down in numbers. Don't you think?

no, pedos are pedos, getting married to a women wouldn't stop the urge

no, pedos are pedos, getting married to a women wouldn't stop the urge

Yes pedos are pedos...but you were closer with NAMBLA

When's the last time you paid your taxes?

june or something like that, and yes I know that my taxes support genocide, organized rape, murder and so on, but I am not ready to go to jail yet to not pay for that stuff

When's the last time you paid your taxes?

Taxes are mandatory are they not? I was under the impression that money to the church was a voluntary gift.

Why not ask how members of the ACLU feel about defending NAMBLA?

I see no difference between paying ACLU dues and donating to NAMBLA.

Last edited:

the aclu defended their right to free speech not their ability to rape kids. the catholic church defended the "rights" of their own staff to rape kids and helped ensure that they would stay hidden for a while at least

nice deflection though, shows you have no real argument

The ACLU defends peoples rights. They are not making judgment calls about NAMBLA, but only defending their right to be and organization. They are not covering up, condoning, or paying for NAMBLAS actions.

The catholic church on the other hand, DOES cover up for pedo priests, it does condone pedophile actions with its inaction to rid the church of their presence, and it does pay for the criminal defense and fines of said pedo priests.

The ACLU defends peoples rights. They are not making judgment calls about NAMBLA, but only defending their right to be and organization. They are not covering up, condoning, or paying for NAMBLAS actions.

The catholic church on the other hand, DOES cover up for pedo priests, it does condone pedophile actions with its inaction to rid the church of their presence, and it does pay for the criminal defense and fines of said pedo priests.

we think a like :clap2::clap2:

It's sad to see the Hierarchy giving a bad name to the Catholic people..

But don't forget, Scandals happen all the time in Churches.. Some know how to cover it up some are well.. not so successful.

Forum List

Back