tithers the catholic church, how do you feel financing defense of pedos?

It's sad to see the Hierarchy giving a bad name to the Catholic people..

But don't forget, Scandals happen all the time in Churches.. Some know how to cover it up some are well.. not so successful.

I don't think any of the pedp priests have given the catholic people a bad name. It has given the church leadership a bad name.

just wondering.... Personally, I would have removed any donations to the church the second the extent of the pedophilia was exposed.

I see no difference between tithing to the catholic church and donating to NAMBLA

As a taxpayer, how do you feel about your money going to defend pedophiles and rapists?

just wondering.... Personally, I would have removed any donations to the church the second the extent of the pedophilia was exposed.

I see no difference between tithing to the catholic church and donating to NAMBLA

As a taxpayer, how do you feel about your money going to defend pedophiles and rapists?

I dont want to pay taxes either ;)

taxes are mandatory
money to the church is voluntary.

Why not ask how members of the ACLU feel about defending NAMBLA?

I see no difference between paying ACLU dues and donating to NAMBLA.

the aclu defended their right to free speech not their ability to rape kids. the catholic church defended the "rights" of their own staff to rape kids and helped ensure that they would stay hidden for a while at least

nice deflection though, shows you have no real argument

The ACLU defends peoples rights. They are not making judgment calls about NAMBLA, but only defending their right to be and organization. They are not covering up, condoning, or paying for NAMBLAS actions.

The catholic church on the other hand, DOES cover up for pedo priests, it does condone pedophile actions with its inaction to rid the church of their presence, and it does pay for the criminal defense and fines of said pedo priests.

I know what the ACLU was defending. In many cases I agree with what they do, and when I don't I respect their efforts. But not that time, never where threats to children are involved.

So, you two are telling me you are okay with and believe that NAMBLA has the right to publish what was essentially a "How To" literature for molestation and molesters?

Listen, I love the 1st Amendment as much as the next guy, it's one of my favorites, right up there with the 2nd, but come on, seriously?

And how is the providing of free legal services not a form of payment? For a group whose sole purpose for existing is to have sex with young boys?

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the Catholic church, and not just because of this scandal, but please don't hide behind the screed of free speech to justify what NAMBLA does or the free expert legal service provided by the ACLU.

But don't forget, Scandals happen all the time in Churches.. Some know how to cover it up some are well.. not so successful.

This is why I believe in Xenu.

$xenu1251316591.gif

:lol:

This is why I believe in Xenu.

View attachment 11575

:lol:

Ever seen an Alien have sex with an underage boy?

I wouldn't be surprised if Scientology was full of 'em. :eusa_shhh:

Kidding... :lol:

This would be an issue if tithes got sent to Rome, for the defense of pedophiles, but it doesn't. Your ignorance of our Church is noted, and dismissed as stupid.

I never understood why people give to the church, they have more money than god Himself! Pay no taxes, have no big wardrobe expenses (aside from the Rat Pope), never paid for sex...

I never understood why people give to the church, they have more money than god Himself! Pay no taxes, have no big wardrobe expenses (aside from the Rat Pope), never paid for sex...

Do we ask you to understand? No. Frankly, unless you are Catholic, I guarantee you that the Catholic Church does not give a rats ass what you understand.

Do we ask you to understand? No. Frankly, unless you are Catholic, I guarantee you that the Catholic Church does not give a rats ass what you understand.

Does everyone in the catholic church act like they're on the rag, or is it just you?

Of course the catholic church cares what I think, they want to convert me so they can get me into their money collecting stream. Mebbe I have a little son...

Does everyone in the catholic church act like they're on the rag, or is it just you?

Of course the catholic church cares what I think, they want to convert me so they can get me into their money collecting stream. Mebbe I have a little son...

No, they don't. Your soul, your business. We don't care..... nor do I care about your -0 negs. Nor do I personally care about your mythical 'son'.

No, they don't. Your soul, your business. We don't care..... nor do I care about your -0 negs. Nor do I personally care about your mythical 'son'.

Assuming you really are a woman, how can you even belong to a religion that treats women as second class citizens?

It's a pretty safe bet that tithers to the Catholic Church feel no worse about their money supporting a few corrupt priests than they do about their taxes supporting the salary of a President who sexually assaulted women.

The ACLU defends peoples rights. They are not making judgment calls about NAMBLA, but only defending their right to be and organization. They are not covering up, condoning, or paying for NAMBLAS actions.

The catholic church on the other hand, DOES cover up for pedo priests, it does condone pedophile actions with its inaction to rid the church of their presence, and it does pay for the criminal defense and fines of said pedo priests.

Tithing stays within the parish where it is given. It goes to pay the costs of the running of the Church or Churches within said parish. It doesn't go to Rome.

It does not go towards the defense fund for pedophile priests. Blu is either ignorant of the way the Church works, or just plain stupid. I don't much care which. Since he doesn't appear to be a Catholic, not for the first time, I am at a loss as to why this is his or any one else's business.

Last edited:
It's a pretty safe bet that tithers to the Catholic Church feel no worse about their money supporting a few corrupt priests than they do about their taxes supporting the salary of a President who sexually assaulted women.

Oh, so for you, getting your cock sucked by a willing fat participant is equal to a priest raping a little boy in the ass? :cuckoo:

Really? Kathleen Willey, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Sandra Allen James, Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick would likely agree with me

Forum List

Back