tit for tat for visa BANNED

The new president of USA Mr. Triump banned 7 muslims countries citizen could not enter in United States those muslim countries are as following

1. Iran

2. Iraq

3. Syria

4. Yemen

5. Libya

6. Sudan

7. Somalia

Immediate basis Iranian President also banned American could not enter in Iran? No other Islamic country stand like ROCK in front of USA and talk with bravery, what secret other muslim countries could not exercise this bold steps as they have no courage to answer USA.

Real sense USA should banned those people who belong to extremist group should be banned and what USA says about IS group these people are exempted from banned?

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
America doesn't care you little shit

STFU, moron.....learn how to punctuate, dumb ass.

you did not learn how to react this is not your fault but what U learn and taught in school / parents which U reflect, shameless U

Yeah, the world would end as we know it if we didn't protect the border or do proper vetting of those coming into the country. I mean, allowing un-vetted, military aged muslim refugees has worked out really well for Europe. I was especially inspired by all the legal and illegal immigrants that belonged to La Raza waving the Mexican flag at Trump rallies as they assaulted others for using their first amendment rights....it let me know that these true immigrant patriots really wanted to assimilate into the culture of America. The snowflake/cupcake commies that had their back and encouraged them ? It SO captured the new revolutionary spirit of the moment...the impression that I got was "Better be red or you are dead".

I believe that there is a huge faction of Americans that have had a gut full of this cultural marxism and after the behavior of the lunatic left after Trump's inauguration ? It has woken people up as to what they are facing and that's a good thing....America (or what is left of it) needed a "wake-up" call. I don't participate in the elections of this banana republic that is actually a corporate entity owned by foreign international bankers....but perhaps Trump will be the new JFK and that he has enough "white hats" to allow him to turn back the tide of globalism that threatens what is left of the sovereignty of this nation. When I was a kid, I came across this beautiful German Shepard dog....at least until he got close enough to me so I could see these humongous, bloated tics the size of small olives and the same color. That poor dog is a perfect representation of our country and it is full of bloated parasites.

The new president of USA Mr. Triump banned 7 muslims countries citizen could not enter in United States those muslim countries are as following

1. Iran

2. Iraq

3. Syria

4. Yemen

5. Libya

6. Sudan

7. Somalia

Immediate basis Iranian President also banned American could not enter in Iran? No other Islamic country stand like ROCK in front of USA and talk with bravery, what secret other muslim countries could not exercise this bold steps as they have no courage to answer USA.

Real sense USA should banned those people who belong to extremist group should be banned and what USA says about IS group these people are exempted from banned?

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Aaaahhh..... not sure what your message is but I like your enthusiasm.
Of course you do. You have a ton in common with him.

So you're fluent in gibberish?

1. Iran

2. Iraq

3. Syria

4. Yemen

5. Libya

6. Sudan

7. Somalia

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

With all due respect, this is just temporary so that the new administration can organize a better procedure to keep out possible terrorists who for example may be carrying a fraudulent visa from these countries named.

For example the terrorists in Paris all had forged visas from Syria. This is what the new President wishes to prevent. And the ban will only be for I believe 90 days until the administration gets organized.

He wont be able to understand your message....not enough gibberish.

Forum List

Back