Such A Deal

Where would they get the money to develop nuclear warhead capable ballistic missiles?
16142791_10206255010692935_6547162287927678838_n.jpg

Looks like we need to convince the American people that it's time to spend $12 trillion and go to war again. First we'll start a no fly zone and then we'll start sending troops over, lots of them. We'll occupy Iran and then we will hand it over to a leader who eats deep fried Twinkies and loves America

You're a very silly person.

Looks like we need to convince the American people that it's time to spend $12 trillion and go to war again. First we'll start a no fly zone and then we'll start sending troops over, lots of them. We'll occupy Iran and then we will hand it over to a leader who eats deep fried Twinkies and loves America

Is that all you have to offer? How do you propose we handle Iran?

One phone call.

One phone call.
I didn't even think of that! Trump can call Iran and rub his balls on the microphone

I'd rather wait to see them launch ICBMs at your city, so I can watch assholes like you and lots of other dimwit morons melt in 15 MM degree temps.

I'd rather wait to see them launch ICBMs at your city, so I can watch assholes like you and lots of other dimwit morons melt in 15 MM degree temps.
Yes most conservatives voted for Trump in part because if he incites violence from the rest of the world it will be liberals that die for it, since the world has zero interest in Bumfuck, Alabama and other like places. Thank you for being honest about it you horrific monster.

Yes most conservatives voted for Trump in part because if he incites violence from the rest of the world it will be liberals that die for it, since the world has zero interest in Bumfuck, Alabama and other like places. Thank you for being honest about it you horrific monster.
Shitforbrains says the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism is motivated to violence by Trump.
What a faggot.

Shitforbrains says the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism is motivated to violence by Trump.
What a faggot.
Iran is not the leading sponsor of terror, you stupid son of a bitch

I feel pretty comfortable that there are no liberals in Bumfuck, Alabama.

I feel pretty comfortable that there are no liberals in Bumfuck, Alabama.
Duh you fucking retard

If you're going to use that as an insult, you should make it into a compound word like this: Imbecile-asshole. It looks cleaner and it sounds better. Oh and by the way, you're wrong on Iran.

Really, idiot? I don't see another country controlling FOUR other countries (iraq, yemen, syria, lebanon), fomenting wars across the mideast (yemen, syria, iraq), running multiple terrorist groups (hezbollah, hamas, islamic jihad), starting insurgencies (Bahrain, Gulf states), had its diplomats expelled for conducting surveys of infrastructure to attack, was accused of a plot to murder the saudi FM on US soil, etc, the list is endless.

No one is even remotely comparable. May the iranian regime die a most painful death, along with all who support and apologize for it.

If you're going to use that as an insult, you should make it into a compound word like this: Imbecile-asshole. It looks cleaner and it sounds better. Oh and by the way, you're wrong on Iran.

Really, idiot? I don't see another country controlling FOUR other countries (iraq, yemen, syria, lebanon), fomenting wars across the mideast (yemen, syria, iraq), running multiple terrorist groups (hezbollah, hamas, islamic jihad), starting insurgencies (Bahrain, Gulf states), had its diplomats expelled for conducting surveys of infrastructure to attack, was accused of a plot to murder the saudi FM on US soil, etc, the list is endless.

No one is even remotely comparable. May the iranian regime die a most painful death, along with all who support and apologize for it.
This Nazi Trumpkin believes everything the media tells him. Sucker

Riiiight, idiot asshole, because none of what I mentioned is true; the Turkish, US, Arab, iranian news media are all lying, as are the iranian officials themselves. "nazi trumpkin"...get that off some liberal shit site like daily kos, you fucking scumbag?

The fool is the idiot asshole (you, since you're likely too stupid to realize) who denies reality no matter how much the facts say otherwise. iran boasts of doing everything I've listed, you fucking turd. They should send useful idiot dogshit like you a check for running interference and apologizing for their murder and terrorism worldwide. Do you fantasize about licking khameinis finger's idiot?

Riiiight, idiot asshole, because none of what I mentioned is true; the Turkish, US, Arab, iranian news media are all lying, as are the iranian officials themselves. "nazi trumpkin"...get that off some liberal shit site like daily kos, you fucking scumbag?

The fool is the idiot asshole (you, since you're likely too stupid to realize) who denies reality no matter how much the facts say otherwise. iran boasts of doing everything I've listed, you fucking turd. They should send useful idiot dogshit like you a check for running interference and apologizing for their murder and terrorism worldwide. Do you fantasize about licking khameinis finger's idiot?
You suck at this shit, Repug lightweight. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. But you are useless Trumpkin traitor piece of shit, so I would expect nothing less. Now go get a job or maybe go suck Putin's cock you worthless fucking traitor to your country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back