Tis that time of year again.

I don't remember ever saying to give business a tax cut. I do however remember saying that we (businesses and individuals) pay too much in taxes

How do you figure what is too much? At some point one must focus on the benefits not the cost. In other words, what benefits which you recieve would you cut off?
My #1 son is here and we're off to the gym. I'll check back later to see what you chose to cut out.

If you can't realize that the billions wasted by government is the problem then any reduction in taxes would be too much for you.

Your response is simply an evasion along with a personal attack.
I realize waste in government, I first learned of waste standing garbage watch on a Navy DD; literally tons of good healthy food tossed overboard. I learned more about waste writing and managing government grants.
The point however is you were asked what benefits from the taxes you pay are you willing to surrender?

How do you figure what is too much? At some point one must focus on the benefits not the cost. In other words, what benefits which you recieve would you cut off?
My #1 son is here and we're off to the gym. I'll check back later to see what you chose to cut out.

If you can't realize that the billions wasted by government is the problem then any reduction in taxes would be too much for you.

Your response is simply an evasion along with a personal attack.
I realize waste in government, I first learned of waste standing garbage watch on a Navy DD; literally tons of good healthy food tossed overboard. I learned more about waste writing and managing government grants.
The point however is you were asked what benefits from the taxes you pay are you willing to surrender?

If you saw a personal attack in that one sentence response then you have a very thin skin indeed.

Personally I do not care what gets cut as long as the fucking government (federal) spends no more than 20% of GDP

Forum List

Back