Tired of all the over crowding

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Do any of you ever think: gosh, there aren't enough people around here! We need more cars and traffic and strip malls, we need more immigrants! There aren't enough ethnic stores or restaurants!

If you do, you need to let me know where you are, because where I'm at, it's nonstop traffic 24/7, and every single group from every corner of the planet you wish to name, all of them have huge numbers.

It's a crowded multiracial dystopia. NIce work, guys.

Sorry, but it's not PC to talk about controlling population growth. You'll be cast out of the conservative cult if you don't cheerlead unlimited population growth, after they declare you're obviously a dirty abortionist tree-hugging liberal.

Do any of you ever think: gosh, there aren't enough people around here! We need more cars and traffic and strip malls, we need more immigrants! There aren't enough ethnic stores or restaurants!

If you do, you need to let me know where you are, because where I'm at, it's nonstop traffic 24/7, and every single group from every corner of the planet you wish to name, all of them have huge numbers.

It's a crowded multiracial dystopia. NIce work, guys.
Have you considered moving to a more rural area?

upload_2017-5-27_21-10-5.jpeg

15,000 ft up in the Rockies.

Sorry, but it's not PC to talk about controlling population growth. .....

It's not rational, as that is NOT a problem we are facing. Even the most rudimentary understanding of demographics shows quite the opposite. We have enough real problems without fabricating false ones.

Forum List

Back