Tiny houses

Sorry not acceptable to the far left elite, you must be like AL Gore and own at least 9 non environmental friendly mansions, fly a 707 around the world and make sure that you are picked up in the longest stretch limo made, then give all your money to the AL Gore carbon trading market so you can reduce your carbon foot print.

Good for you BDBoop.. Lots of us value nature and gardening and a better enviro for our children to play in. In my 20s and 30s id love to live urban.. But my goal has always been having space for 4 donkeys and a putting green...

Can you imagine? teeny weeny and in the middle of a lake? could you be able to live there for more than a day? Wow!:eusa_shifty: may be yes may be no.

Can you imagine? teeny weeny and in the middle of a lake? could you be able to live there for more than a day? Wow!:eusa_shifty: may be yes may be no.

In wisc or minn that would make a very cool ice fishing shack.. youd be the envy of the whole town....

Yes indeed!

but, could you live there for some time..... for a month ??? that is the 64 mill question!:D

In wisc or minn that would make a very cool ice fishing shack.. youd be the envy of the whole town....

Yes indeed!

but, could you live there for some time..... for a month ??? that is the 64 mill question!:D

Depends on how violently mad my wife was at me...And whether my dog would choose to be with me or her.. :lol:

I began life in a six-family tenement in a Brooklyn waterfront neighborhood. Since those years I have lived in a 22nd story luxury apartment, a Park Slope Brooklyn brownstone, a 3 bedroom Colonial in North Jersey, and I am now stashed in a one bedroom condo in a Central Jersey retirement community. What I've found is as one grows older smaller is better and stairs are anathema. So while these tiny places will not appeal to younger people and those with families, they are just fine for solitary seniors.

If the need arose I could easily adapt to Number 1. But I would paint it a dark brick red to make it look less like the shipping container it is based on.

I could stay there for a getaway, but live there...no way. I need more room for my stuff.

I think that when a big storm came up it would be a little too......"entertaining" for me!

Last edited:
The thing is.... I would not like to live in such a tiny space either... but....if it was the option between being homeless or living in that small place I prefer the latter ....live in a little doll's house :)

Good for you BDBoop.. Lots of us value nature and gardening and a better enviro for our children to play in. In my 20s and 30s id love to live urban.. But my goal has always been having space for 4 donkeys and a putting green...

Two dogs. That's all I need room for. They can be small dogs if need be, due to space restrictions.

Forum List

Back