Tina's Peters arrest.

Might as well, I can't stand his remarks, so cancel culture, the republicans cancel people out, Rino's (what they consider) and Democrats.
I do not put anyone on ignore and we have some abhorrent people here. You do you. I consider that cowardly.

like i said above ....they are posters who you cant handle when they reply....
There are poster that babble complete nonsense and are a waist of time. You wanna let fools waist your time that's on you and your decision. You do what you think is best. She can do what she thinks is best. That is the glory of America.

like i said above ....they are posters who you cant handle when they reply....
Yeah the lil bastards try to waste other peoples time with all their nonsense and garbage. I don't put up with that shit from friends and family and I sure ain't gonna put up with it on some message board. Its not like they try to be funny and some may even be as whacky as they sound when you read their garbage. We used to have nice mental institutions for some of the people like that.

There are poster that babble complete nonsense and are a waist of time. You wanna let fools waist your time that's on you and your decision. You do what you think is best. She can do what she thinks is best. That is the glory of America.
then scroll past them....you know who they are....

Penelope?....i thought you were speaking for Rodishi?....
Either way we all have our way of dealing with the problem s that face us. Who am I to tell anyone how to face theirs. I know this I flat ignore my ex wife. She is crazy. That is not cancel culture that is time management. She is not cancelled she is just some one else's problem.

Might as well, I can't stand his remarks, so cancel culture, the republicans cancel people out, Rino's (what they consider) and Democrats.
All the cool kids who quickly learn to censure Uncensored comprise the Censor Culture.

You are Arab, born in Gaza. You are a Hamas terrorist, No one cares if you're too much of wimp to see what I post about you.

You hiding doesn't keep me from exposing you, Ahmed.
You're a cowardly piece of shit worm who can't prove anything you say.

You're a cowardly piece of shit worm who can't prove anything you say.
1645388908463.png

Forum List

Back