TINA FEY JUST SAID, "THANK YOU, GOD!"

Holy cow, it just doesn't get any better than this. I bet the whole crew at Saturday Night Live toasted with champagne after Palin blundered her way through this one.

She's so obviously drunk, or had been drinking.

VIDEO: Reliving Sarah Palin's 'Painful,' 'Petty,' 'Incoherent' Speech

VIDEO Reliving Sarah Palin s Painful Petty Incoherent Speech - Bloomberg Politics

""""The reviews for Sarah Palin's speech at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit are in, and they are not pretty.

While Palin had spent the run up to the conservative conclave insisting that she was "seriously interested" in joining many of the other attendees at the summit in running for the Republican nomination in 2016, the rambling speech she delivered all but assured that few in her party would take her chances of winning seriously.

From commentators on the right, like the Washington Examiner's Byron York, there was little Palin said that inspired much belief that the former Alaska governor was a serious candidate.

It was all quite petty, and yet the complaining took half of Palin's allotted time. She then proceeded to blow through her time limit with a free-association ramble on Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, the energy industry, her daughter Bristol, Margaret Thatcher, middle-class economics — "the man can only ride ya when your back is bent" — women in politics, and much more. It would be hard to say that Palin's 35-minute talk had a theme, but she did hint that she is interested in running, although there are no indications she has taken any actual steps in that direction."""
I certainly hope she runs. People like this make the Republican primaries worth watching. When Palin has to think on her feet and answer questions, it always good entertainment. By comparison it makes people like Romey, Christie, and Bush look like good candidates. Maybe that's her purpose.

Again, attack the messenger since you can't defend the message, her message or her.
Every news outlet in America is reporting on her magnificent fuck-up. Own it.

Tina Fey is irrelevant. She's a comedian.
Own it.
Tina Fey says "I can see Russia from my house!" and leftwing dingbats think Sarah Palin said it...

and RW dingbats take LW dingbats seriously ?

ponder that.

Holy cow, it just doesn't get any better than this. I bet the whole crew at Saturday Night Live toasted with champagne after Palin blundered her way through this one.

VIDEO Reliving Sarah Palin s Painful Petty Incoherent Speech - Bloomberg Politics

""""The reviews for Sarah Palin's speech at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit are in, and they are not pretty.

While Palin had spent the run up to the conservative conclave insisting that she was "seriously interested" in joining many of the other attendees at the summit in running for the Republican nomination in 2016, the rambling speech she delivered all but assured that few in her party would take her chances of winning seriously.

From commentators on the right, like the Washington Examiner's Byron York, there was little Palin said that inspired much belief that the former Alaska governor was a serious candidate.

It was all quite petty, and yet the complaining took half of Palin's allotted time. She then proceeded to blow through her time limit with a free-association ramble on Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, the energy industry, her daughter Bristol, Margaret Thatcher, middle-class economics — "the man can only ride ya when your back is bent" — women in politics, and much more. It would be hard to say that Palin's 35-minute talk had a theme, but she did hint that she is interested in running, although there are no indications she has taken any actual steps in that direction."""
I certainly hope she runs. People like this make the Republican primaries worth watching. When Palin has to think on her feet and answer questions, it always good entertainment. By comparison it makes people like Romey, Christie, and Bush look like good candidates. Maybe that's her purpose.
Ever watch an Obama speech when the teleprompter dies?

Yeah, but he's not near as entertaining.

You Communists hate Sarah Palin?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya...
no. we just find idiocy insulting...
on the other hand the folks on the Reich think she's a intellectual giant..

She's just trying to drum up some donations for her PAC.
Of course she doesn't spend that money on campaigns or candidates, but hey, money is money.

I'll say it again....Sarah Palin is a Republican, but Nancy Pelosi is a Democrat.

The left hates Palin so much that they don't know that anyone else was speaking.
The left doesn't hate Sarah. WE LOVE HER!!!! No other person that I know of can demonstrate the ignorance of the right better than her, and do it in such an amusing way.

No, the Left isn't obsessed with Palin

Not at all.

Where do people get these ideas?

Again, attack the messenger since you can't defend the message, her message or her.
Every news outlet in America is reporting on her magnificent fuck-up. Own it.
Lol, can Obama go one day without screwing up?

Certainly not, according to the right wing, but everybody knows they lie and try to manufacture scandals every chance they get. Sane people see that for what it is..

Sure I have. Here he was at the republican retreat without a teleprompter, He talked for about an hour and a half where he corrected lots of false republican claims, and even accurately explained republican bills that the republicans who actually wrote them didn't understand. I was very proud of him that day, and have been since.

No, but evidently if this happened he still won both elections, didn't he?

Tina Fey also said " I can see Russia from my house". And you leftist moonbats attributed that to Palin.

You're all nuts.. seriously nuts.

Tina Fey also said " I can see Russia from my house". And you leftist moonbats attributed that to Palin.

"""The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com I Can See Russia from My House

who? and are we suppose to care?

gawd grow up or act as stupid as she is. Your choice

Gawd, she's gonna run for POTUS, stupid.
Or else she's gonna try to get suckers like you to donate to her PAC. And you're probably stupid enough to do it.

She says she might run. She's lying of course, but only stupid people would not want to know about their candidates.

Hey, clown.... and yet you supported Obumbler/Biden a s ticket? I mean we know what we get with the Delaware Dunderhead... but Obama? He was a complete nobody with a resume that would fit in a thimble with plenty of room left over.

"""The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com I Can See Russia from My House

Yes, I know... unfortunately the leftwing moonbat brigade actually attributed Fey's line to Palin. Yes, they are that stupid and/or dishonest.

I attributed this to Sarah Palin, too.

All the assholes on here who want to drag Obama into my thread? GFY. You're desperate losers just like Sarah.

sarah_palin2010-screenshot-note-cheat-med-wide.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Forum List

Back