Timothy McVeigh was a Christian

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
images

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs on EthicsDaily.com

more tendency to Christian Identity movt terrorist!

images

And he probably voted for BOOOOOOSSSSHHHH...the first one.

According to Tim McVeigh himself "science" was his religion. I have no doubt that he didn't know he was a Christian but a whole bunch of idiotic morons do.

images

more tendency to Christian Identity movt terrorist!

Jesus was a man of peace. Christianity is a religion of peace.

Muhammad was a jihadist. Islam is a religion of terrorism. Allahu Fuckbar!

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Like I said before, the title 'Christian' don't mean anything, only what you see from that person or group. ;)

Like I said before, the title 'Christian' don't mean anything, only what you see from that person or group. ;)

I love this reasoning:
When muslim kill a roach, it's because his faith
when christian blow up a center, it's not due to his faith!!

Ideal moronic conclusion :eusa_drool:

Well duh.

He also had connections to christian/white power groups like the National Alliance.

I love it when people make this kind of shit up so they can push their agenda.

McVeigh was an Agnostic....leaning toward Atheism. He said he didn't believe in hell and that science is his religion.

Sound familiar?

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[83] During his childhood, he and his father attended daily Mass at Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York.[citation needed] In a March, 1996, interview with Time magazine, McVeigh professed his belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[83] In June, 2001, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News claiming to be an agnostic[84] and told the authors of American Terrorist that he did not believe in Hell.[85] McVeigh once said that he believed the universe was guided by natural law, energized by some universal higher power that showed each person right from wrong if they paid attention to what was going on inside them.
He had also said, "Science is my religion."[86]

LINK

I love this reasoning:

Seems you're the moron.

Most Christians don't insert religion into every part of their lives like Muslims do and are commanded to do. However...we're not talking about a Christian in McVeigh's case now are we.

How to Make Islam Part of Your Life

Making Islam part of your life can be an enriching transition. Belief in God (Allah in Arabic) is the basic structure of the Islamic faith. Under Islamic belief, God is the creator of the universe, and all worship therefore belongs to God. Muslims strive to live a life perfectly balanced between physical and spiritual needs and aspirations.
Difficulty: Moderate
Instructions
Things You'll Need:

* Holy Quran
* Telephone directory
* Library

1. Research the belief system of Islam. The teachings of Prophet Muhammad, as handed down directly from God, are found in the Holy Quran. This is the basis for the teachings.
2. Speak to Muslims about joining the Islamic faith. Talk to them about their worship and practices.
3. Begin practicing as a Muslim. Perform the daily rituals and begin to live your life as a Muslim.
4. When you have a strong belief that Islam is the religion for you, pronounce the "Shahaada," or the testimony of faith, which is "There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah."
5. Start praying every day. There are five prayers that are to be performed throughout the day during specific times. Fajr is the morning prayer, Dhuhr is to be prayed at noon, 'Asr is the afternoon prayer, Maghrib takes place after sunset and 'Isha is the prayer performed before going to bed.

Online Theology DegreeseLearners.com
Study Theology From Home. Earn A Degree. Request Free Info Today!

How to Convert to Islamwww.IslamReligion.com
How to convert and become a Muslim with Live Help by 1-to-1 chat

Free Islam Bookswww.Swap.com
Hardbacks, Paperbacks, Textbooks Are All Free. Join In Seconds!

2008: God's Last Warningwww.the-end.com
The downfall of the US has begun with economic collapse being first

Tips & Warnings

Thoroughly research the Islamic faith. There will be adjustments to make, so be sure that you are ready for the transition.
Discuss your faith and beliefs with your family.
Islam forbids all forms of intoxicants, including alcohol. Islam also regards homosexuality and promiscuity as crimes in the eyes of God.
Muslims are required by Islamic Law to be charitable. Giving charity is also a way to ask God for forgiveness of sins.
Muslims believe that worshiping any other god in addition to Allah is an unforgivable sin.
Be prepared to defend your decision to join the Islamic faith to a society which often criticizes Muslims.
Be prepared to relinquish some of your former vices.

Notice how Muslims dream of the downfall of America. Some even want to hurry it towards that end.

LINK

Last edited:

I love this reasoning:

Seems you're the moron.

Most Christians don't insert religion into every part of their lives like Muslims do and are commanded to do. However...we're not talking about a Christian in McVeigh's case now are we.

Notice how Muslims dream of the downfall of America. Some even want to hurry it towards that end.

LINK

yes exactly :eusa_shhh:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTkVhfMWcw[/ame]

His last act was a sin. That simple. The only representation of Christianity he made was what not to do.

Forum List

Back