Time Warner stocks fall after Trump labels CNN fake news.

As a progressive, I've always hated the mainstream media. Especially after they colluded with the government to make false claims about Iraqi WMD. And I saw what they did to Bernie Sanders when they colluded with the DNC to spread lies and run hit pieces on him. CNN was one of the worst. They were such assholes. We did not throw chairs. And now they are doing it to Trump, and even though I can't stand Trump, I think what they are doing is pathetic and it shows that in their bid to sway elections, they have lost all journalistic standards.

I'm not a progressive but I agree with most of what you say. The bullshit they were claiming about the Bernie supporters in Vegas was absolute horse shit.

Yes you supported Bernie Sanders!

And what "fake news" has CNN been running? Can you be, I dunno, marginally more specific than "more support O'bama"? Somehow I can't see CNN running a chyron that says "the jobs are great lmao".

Most of what the far left spews is "fake" news. It is based on a debunked religious belief that is not connected to reality.

The far left religion is the moist dangerous religion on the planet!

As a progressive, I've always hated the mainstream media. Especially after they colluded with the government to make false claims about Iraqi WMD. And I saw what they did to Bernie Sanders when they colluded with the DNC to spread lies and run hit pieces on him. CNN was one of the worst. They were such assholes. We did not throw chairs. And now they are doing it to Trump, and even though I can't stand Trump, I think what they are doing is pathetic and it shows that in their bid to sway elections, they have lost all journalistic standards.

I'm not a progressive but I agree with most of what you say. The bullshit they were claiming about the Bernie supporters in Vegas was absolute horse shit.

I supported his anti multinational corporate stance. Which the trumpster is adopting in a lighter fashion. The TPP is an excellent example of that philosophy. If you're for the TPP you are anti American middle class. It's that simple.

I supported his anti multinational corporate stance. Which the trumpster is adopting in a lighter fashion. The TPP is an excellent example of that philosophy. If you're for the TPP you are anti American middle class. It's that simple.

Well there is some that Say Trump wants to do away with NAFTA..

Trump just needs to keep pointing the lies out - fuck the MSM and go straight to the people through FB and twitter. Screw the opinion bullshit that the media has become.

Very dangerous times we are entering. CNN( America ) may be bias but that doesnt make them fake news. Trump and his trumpets are labeling anything that goes against a pro Trump narrative as fake.

Fox news is extremely bias but I wouldn't call it a fake news organization.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sets up a state sponsored news channel that puts out pro Trump propaganda 24/7.

Now CNN (international ) is a top notch news organization. They actually report the news as is. Excellent and unbias reports and programs.

You mean like RT might be biased media, but that doesn't make them fake news? Or does the freedom of the press only apply to "approved" news sources?

Very dangerous times we are entering. CNN( America ) may be bias but that doesnt make them fake news. Trump and his trumpets are labeling anything that goes against a pro Trump narrative as fake.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sets up a state sponsored news channel that puts out pro Trump propaganda 24/7.

Now CNN (international ) is a top notch news organization. They actually report the news as is. Excellent and unbias reports and programs.

CNN is state news source for the DNC..

So would you consider fox news fake or sponsored by RNC?

No as CNN has gone out of it's way to be biased to the far left and the Clintons, it started in the 90's.

Any news organization that reports down the middle would like far right compared to CNN and MSNBC and yes they do produce fake news!

No as CNN has gone out of it's way to be biased to the far left and the Clintons, it started in the 90's.

Any news organization that reports down the middle would like far right compared to CNN and MSNBC and yes they do produce fake news!

Fox news is an obvious right wing media machine.

And CNN is obviously Clinton's media machine, and NBC is obviously the left wing media machine... on and on... Break the chains, they all suck, every one of them. Get the information from the source and stop letting them foist off their opinions as "news."

Fox news is an obvious right wing media machine.

To a far left drone, I am sure it looks that way!

Maybe because the far left is afraid to go on FOX news..

Forum List

Back