Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are dying. That's a "problem"

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing

Crazy shit has to continue to happen....It’s what you wackos have demanded to happen for years...You’ve backed people into corners and forced unwanted shit on them....Let the killing continue.
Hey sick fuck I don't see you out there killing anyone for your beliefs. Does the internet just make it too easy to be a cheerleader, instead?

I would bet on him being correct. Bring in Islam in mass and something's gonna give. People aren't going to tolerate endless grenade attacks, not even Swedes.
There's already nearly 4 million of them here. Most people can't even wrap their heads around the number one million.

4 million out of over 300 million is almost nothing... and we should keep it that way.
If 4 million folks were terrorists, we'd have a literal War in the Country, and not 0.0000001% of American Muslims putting a bomb in their sneaker once in a while and then everyone running to their favorite message-boards to sensationalize how the world is ending.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Perhaps you should worry more about the millions of muslims being killed by muslims
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW
Maybe you should get them to stop the anti non beliver kill kill killl talk firat

What is a white nationalist?? Lol

I’m white and I’m against globalization
Hey I’m a white nationalist haha
Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

So you applaud this attack?

I predict history

This is simply the start of how history stops harm

I see all the dominoes falling to stop the unwise from voting

The cause is the unwise that votes in crooks and stupidity

"I PREDICT HISTORY"

Perfect.

There were Muslim victims that died on 9/11, there were Muslim 1st responders and there were Muslims that stood shoulder to shoulder and fought as American Soldiers in Afghanistan after 9/11.
and there is also writings in the koran that tell them to lie and infiltrate the non believers to gain their trust
And there are writings in the bible that tell people to bash their 1st born off of rocks.

It's gross, Religion is, but thankfully most religious folks aren't literalists.

There were Muslim victims that died on 9/11, there were Muslim 1st responders and there were Muslims that stood shoulder to shoulder and fought as American Soldiers in Afghanistan after 9/11.
and there is also writings in the koran that tell them to lie and infiltrate the non believers to gain their trust
And there are writings in the bible that tell people to bash their 1st born off of rocks.

It's gross, Religion is, but thankfully most religious folks aren't literalists.
of course that was rejected hundreds of yrs ago where the muzzies still hold their views

so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

and what exactly is the problem???

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing

Crazy shit has to continue to happen....It’s what you wackos have demanded to happen for years...You’ve backed people into corners and forced unwanted shit on them....Let the killing continue.
Hey sick fuck I don't see you out there killing anyone for your beliefs. Does the internet just make it too easy to be a cheerleader, instead?

I’ll venture a guess....Many Ragheads were just about to migrate to New Zealand....they’re rethinking that shit right about now thanks to the shooter. See how this shit works?
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING HOMELANDS YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES!
You should likely be reported and be put on a watch-list if this is your actual line of thinking. I'll take care of that for you, if mods don't. They never take these sickos like you seriously, and then boom - mass shooter event happens and about 5 years ago, one was from USMB.

These psychos have one thing in common, there were traces of their psychotic ramblings all over the internet and nobody bothered to flag anyone.

I'll take care of it.

Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.
I am against all Religions - but your post is a conspiracy theory. There's 1.8 ba ba ba ba ba ba billion Muslims. Do you know what a war of the caliber would ACTUALLY look like, if it were being waged? lol the fakk.

These terrorist skumcvnts number in the thousands. Do math.

That post is fact. :eusa_snooty:

It has been a world domination plan from the jump.

All must submit, pay Jizyah, or die. <<Point out where I'm wrong with that.
then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

:)

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

of course that was rejected hundreds of yrs ago where the muzzies still hold their views
If they did, we'd have a much larger problem on our hands since...yannow, there's 1.8 billion of them and all. Obviously they do not.

so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

and what exactly is the problem???

I’ll venture a guess....Many Ragheads were just about to migrate to New Zealand....they’re rethinking that shit right about now thanks to the shooter. See how this shit works?
You should likely be reported and be put on a watch-list if this is your actual line of thinking. I'll take care of that for you, if mods don't. They never take these sickos like you seriously, and then boom - mass shooter event happens and about 5 years ago, one was from USMB.

These psychos have one thing in common, there were traces of their psychotic ramblings all over the internet and nobody bothered to flag anyone.

I'll take care of it.

Haha...report away PUSSY.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I am against all Religions - but your post is a conspiracy theory. There's 1.8 ba ba ba ba ba ba billion Muslims. Do you know what a war of the caliber would ACTUALLY look like, if it were being waged? lol the fakk.

These terrorist skumcvnts number in the thousands. Do math.

That post is fact. :eusa_snooty:

It has been a world domination plan from the jump.

All must submit, pay Jizyah, or die. <<Point out where I'm wrong with that.
then where's all the deaths?

makes no sense.

if even 1 full percent of muslims were in on this war, and they each killed 1 singular person...

there would be 18 million terrorist attacks bro

lol!

quit being ridiculous
images

Why don't you tell that to all the people who have been butchered, many of them Christian, in the name of Allah in the Middle East and Africa.

******SMILE*****

That's a truly derpy non-sequitur. My post does not even imply that there are no Islamic terrorists.

images

I don't consider them simple Islamic terrorists when they systematically commit genocide while other Muslims stand on the side lines cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

There are Muslims in the US Military that fought against Islamic Terrorism.

Luckily, ko0ks like you aren't the norm, and every day people can understand mathematics.

Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

So you applaud this attack?

I predict history

This is simply the start of how history stops harm

I see all the dominoes falling to stop the unwise from voting

The cause is the unwise that votes in crooks and stupidity

"I PREDICT HISTORY"

Perfect.
Lol
There is nothing innocent nor peaceful about Islam/Muslims... It is the most violent cult the planet has ever known.

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Muslims live sad lives, they aren’t happy.. it’s like a old cow ready for slaughter

I'm not seeing anyone applauding...I am seeing you getting crushed in your own thread

You're not?

I'm seeing excuses...applause...and very little condemnation.

You're idea of me "being crushed" is you bigoted freaks being exposed for who you really are

I'll take care of it.

Haha...report away PUSSY.
Will do. :thup:

I would bet on him being correct. Bring in Islam in mass and something's gonna give. People aren't going to tolerate endless grenade attacks, not even Swedes.
There's already nearly 4 million of them here. Most people can't even wrap their heads around the number one million.

4 million out of over 300 million is almost nothing... and we should keep it that way.
If 4 million folks were terrorists, we'd have a literal War in the Country, and not 0.0000001% of American Muslims putting a bomb in their sneaker once in a while and then everyone running to their favorite message-boards to sensationalize how the world is ending.

Terrorism is only a small part of the problems with Islam. The real problem is their back-warded views. They can't be part of western civilization.

Terrorism is only a small part of the problems with Islam. The real problem is their back-warded views. They can't be part of western civilization.

Hmm, that sounds like piece of shit Liberals.

Says who? They've been here for half a century or more. lol

You weirdos just follow montras and memes and barely go outside, it seems like.

This has to stop.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Lesh is just asking it to stop. Instead of attacking her back, do you agree the hate speech should stop?

Muslims live sad lives, they aren’t happy.. it’s like a old cow ready for slaughter

I'm not seeing anyone applauding...I am seeing you getting crushed in your own thread

You're not?

I'm seeing excuses...applause...and very little condemnation.

You're idea of me "being crushed" is you bigoted freaks being exposed for who you really are
Lesh you have to stop promoting hate.. our countries need to be respected.. you don’t want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back