Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speech is not violence

Bullshit. Both the Synagogue shooter and Dylan Roof were reacting to "speech"...hate speech

This needs to stop. NOW

Reaction to speech sure. So then are you condemning Omar and Tlaib for their speech? Lesh, you're trying to rationalize the actions of insane people. Don't do that.

Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

So you applaud this attack?

I predict history

This is simply the start of how history stops harm

I see all the dominoes falling to stop the unwise from voting

The cause is the unwise that votes in crooks and stupidity

That bullshit may play well in your native Russia...but not here...at least not to thinking Americans

I notice you may be teachable because you realize that guy is a Russian.

As I recall the Muslims celebrated as 911 took place and people were trying to make the difficult decisions on whether to jump from the building and fall to their deaths or get burned to death like in the witch burnings of the past.

So is it time to stop talking so that we can celebrate?

8 pages in and we have ONE person who doesn't applaud this horrific act...and HE gets attacked by the mob

seems to be a lot of white terrorist sympathizers in the room at the moment

Plays the race card

actually no; it's reality but I'm confident you are too stupid to notice that 99.99% of muslims are NOT white, and the New Zealand shooters are white.
Yep, and what is the predominant skin color of the terrorists that commit attacks on civilization?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

NOPE!
Stop FORCING multiculturalism on natives.....STOP forcing natives to adapt, mold and fit with people that are too different. IT DOESN’T FUCKING WORK!

I wonder if the left wing losers ever take the time to remember the jumpers.

Wait, what am I talking about. The left called all of them little eichmans and celebrated.

Never again will the leftist fascists be able to claim the Islamic death cult are innocent victims.

8 pages in and we have ONE person who doesn't applaud this horrific act...and HE gets attacked by the mob

seems to be a lot of white terrorist sympathizers in the room at the moment

Plays the race card

actually no; it's reality but I'm confident you are too stupid to notice that 99.99% of muslims are NOT white, and the New Zealand shooters are white.
Yep, and what is the predominant skin color of the terrorists that commit attacks on civilization?

BBBBUT.....THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
-------------------------------------- 'jeb bush' , or 'jebito bush' and 'bush familia ' would do the same thing as 'hilary' and it was republicans 'Reagan - old man bush' that started these diversity problems in the USA Flash .

I agree. Lots of weak minded dipshits in this country. Not just Democrats although they are the worst.
---------------------------------------- only thing is that I don't excuse them as Weak Minded . The leaders , presidents , politicians have a plan and the plan is to diversify the entire world with dissimilar people , let them fight and the politicians and presidents will rule over them , imo Flash .

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
-------------------------------------- 'jeb bush' , or 'jebito bush' and 'bush familia ' would do the same thing as 'hilary' and it was republicans 'Reagan - old man bush' that started these diversity problems in the USA Flash .

I agree. Lots of weak minded dipshits in this country. Not just Democrats although they are the worst.
---------------------------------------- only thing is that I don't excuse them as Weak Minded . The leaders , presidents , politicians have a plan and an agenda . The plan is to diversify the entire world with dissimilar people , let them fight over details and slights and differences and the politicians and presidents will rule over them , imo Flash .

so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

and what exactly is the problem???
People are dying. That's a "problem"

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist killed were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing

Last edited:
so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

Were those Muslims worshipping in those mosques hateful bigoted homicidal racists?

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".

And when you applaud this horror and when you refuse to condemn it...you are doing exactly what you accuse the Muslim world writ large of doing
100% of the time when these mosques open bigotry and hatred of the natives follows, not to mention lack of respect for the local laws

Are you acknowledging 9/11, Madrid, etc.?

so I have this right,,

Not any more than the 63 kids that the Norwegian white nationalist were. HE claimed he was taking out the next generation of "evil liberals".,,or the people killed in that Synagogue or the people killed by the white nationalist in Canada

After seeing what happened to European countries embracing the evil vision of the evil liberals, this guy will be declared a national hero in a few years. If 63 kids was all it took to prevent mass war and replacement of their people, it was quite worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back