Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stalker. Oy.

Don't take it personal... G.T. was upset with me earlier this week... He need a chew toy and our ankles are it...

It is like the nutters that believe one side is innocent while not realizing we're all guilty...

( Watch G.T. jump off your ankle and onto mine... )
It's always a weird mix of flattering and creepy.
Yeah, either that or you're known by most of the board as a weirdo trolling for sanctimony, and call all 50 or so posters who point it out to you some sort of weirdo for merely holding the mirror to your face.

Your reverse psychology game is really weak.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
What is a white nationalist?? Lol

I’m white and I’m against globalization
Hey I’m a white nationalist haha
Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

So you applaud this attack?
Do you applaud diversity?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Here is what one member believes about muslims.

The only "religious bullshit" is the murderous backward tribal cult that brainwash their children to die for Allah.

I would bet that Mr. BS is glad those muslims got murdered in New Zealand.

Has he already expressed his joy here in the thread?

You'll have some creds when you bawl and whine about Muslim attacks...anywhere. Until then you're still a hack

Those black people meeting on Sunday in the name of God was "Hate Speech"?

Who said it was ya stupid fuk? The hate speech was the garbage Dylan Roof was reading on the internet. Shit like what's on THIS thread

BTW: Attn: You, dumbass; There is no hate speech in America, we stopped that crap years ago.

Read this very thread moron

8 pages in and we have ONE person who doesn't applaud this horrific act...and HE gets attacked by the mob

What is a white nationalist?? Lol

I’m white and I’m against globalization
Hey I’m a white nationalist haha
Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

So you applaud this attack?
Do you applaud diversity?
most humans in the western world have diverse bloodlines, and don't even know it

This has to stop.

NOW

Here is what one member believes about muslims.

The only "religious bullshit" is the murderous backward tribal cult that brainwash their children to die for Allah.

I would bet that Mr. BS is glad those muslims got murdered in New Zealand.

Has he already expressed his joy here in the thread?

You'll have some creds when you bawl and whine about Muslim attacks...anywhere. Until then you're still a hack

I'm a hack? LOL

8 pages in and we have ONE person who doesn't applaud this horrific act...and HE gets attacked by the mob
i dont applaud it - but i just figured that sort of thing goes without saying in a room full of non psychopath murderers.

Kid you're a twit , no easy way to say it. Nobody applauds any of this, is it Trumps fault?

I never mentioned the Orange Asshole at ALL. You trying to tell us something about him?

They need to learn to assimilate
They can't. Their system is not one of assimilation, but domination.

Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.
I am against all Religions - but your post is a conspiracy theory. There's 1.8 ba ba ba ba ba ba billion Muslims. Do you know what a war of the caliber would ACTUALLY look like, if it were being waged? lol the fakk.

These terrorist skumcvnts number in the thousands. Do math.
You're assuming every muslim will fight. Most are followers, not fighters. Most muslims are silent and will not speak out against the violence in the terrorist wing of their "religion".
------------------------------------- mostly agree . Though 'muslims' will be motivated to murder when they know that the True muslims are coming after the Apostates or the on the fence wishy washy muslims .

Muslims live sad lives, they aren’t happy.. it’s like a old cow ready for slaughter

so I have this right,,

one hateful bigoted homicidal racist group is murdering another hateful bigoted homicidal racist group,,,

and what exactly is the problem???

This has to stop.

NOW

Does that apply to ‘anti-any other religion talk’ as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back