Time to read Trump his rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016

George Conway: Time to read rump 'his Miranda rights' after weekend outburst​

Appearing on CNN's "New Day" on Monday morning, conservative attorney George Conway stated that former president Donald Trump did not do himself -- or his lawyers -- any favors by talking about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot over the weekend.

On Saturday, the former president claimed he would consider pardoning the Jan. 6 insurrectionists if he is re-elected in 2024 and then on Sunday he issued a statement where he all but admitted that he was attempting to get former Vice President Mike Pence to "change the outcome" of the 2020 presidential election.
Speaking with co-hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Conway -- the husband of former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway -- said the former president's lawyers need to reel him in.
With regard to Trump "dangling" pardons to insurrectionists, Conway stated, "If it were possible for someone to have violated their oath of office before even taking it, he just did that right there. As far as the practical, legal implications of it are concerned, it actually goes to his intent for the second time he was impeached, his intent to obstruct -- to cause an insurrection on Capitol Hill."
WATCH: 'We are going to win by killing people’: Morning Joe warns that ‘fascist’ Trump made his plans clear
"He actually wanted them to do this, and the fact that he is now praising them for having done this shows his intent was pretty much -- his state of mind was pretty much as [former press secretary] Stephanie Grisham has described it, he was glad they did it," he continued. "And that, in turn, goes to the potential criminal investigation that he's been apparently very much afraid of, given the speech he just gave. This goes to, again, his intent to obstruct, and I'm using words in Title 18 Section 1512c of the U.S. Code, to obstruct or otherwise impede the official proceedings before Congress to count the electoral votes."
"He wanted that stopped, and he did that in a bunch of different ways; one was inciting violence which he now proposes to reward people with pardons. He did that through strong-arming his vice president to overturn the election, as his statement last night said," he elaborated. "And he did that in also -- by having his campaign -- I assume he had some involvement in it -- prepare these false or fake electoral certificates. all of these things really -- it's all starting to gel, the public information."
As for Trump's other comments, Conway added, "Somebody really should read him his Miranda rights. He has the right to remain silent."
"The statements when he praises the insurrectionists? He's not a very smart man, he's a very arrogant man," he continued. "Sometimes, every so often, when it comes to his bad intent, he tells the truth. That's what he's saying here; he wanted to end constitutional democracy in the United States and he's just out and out admitting it now."
Watch below:
CNN 01 31 2022 08 06 23yout

With regard to Trump "dangling" pardons to insurrectionists, Conway stated, "If it were possible for someone to have violated their oath of office before even taking it, he just did that right there. As far as the practical, legal implications of it are concerned, it actually goes to his intent for the second time he was impeached, his intent to obstruct -- to cause an insurrection on Capitol Hill."

It shows no such intent. The intent shown is to pardon those who obviously support him and share his political ideology.

Saying he'll pardon them because he wanted an insurrection is just silly...

You can always tell the integrity of a piece when they start out BLATANTLY lying in the first line..

conservative attorney George Conway

Conservative?

Well, maybe a little less conservative than Joseph Stalin or Mao - but when you're vomiting out propaganda, you need to lie that "even our victims agree."

Of course you're ONCE AGAIN dumping RAW SEWAGE on the board.

Raw Sewage has ZERO credibility - it's a Nazi hate site, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Appearing on CNN's "New Day" on Monday morning, conservative attorney George Conway stated that former president Donald Trump did not do himself -- or his lawyers -- any favors by talking about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot over the weekend.

On Saturday, the former president claimed he would consider pardoning the Jan. 6 insurrectionists if he is re-elected in 2024 and then on Sunday he issued a statement where he all but admitted that he was attempting to get former Vice President Mike Pence to "change the outcome" of the 2020 presidential election.
Speaking with co-hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Conway -- the husband of former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway -- said the former president's lawyers need to reel him in.
WATCH: 'We are going to win by killing people’: Morning Joe warns that ‘fascist’ Trump made his plans clear
"He actually wanted them to do this, and the fact that he is now praising them for having done this shows his intent was pretty much -- his state of mind was pretty much as [former press secretary] Stephanie Grisham has described it, he was glad they did it," he continued. "And that, in turn, goes to the potential criminal investigation that he's been apparently very much afraid of, given the speech he just gave. This goes to, again, his intent to obstruct, and I'm using words in Title 18 Section 1512c of the U.S. Code, to obstruct or otherwise impede the official proceedings before Congress to count the electoral votes."
"He wanted that stopped, and he did that in a bunch of different ways; one was inciting violence which he now proposes to reward people with pardons. He did that through strong-arming his vice president to overturn the election, as his statement last night said," he elaborated. "And he did that in also -- by having his campaign -- I assume he had some involvement in it -- prepare these false or fake electoral certificates. all of these things really -- it's all starting to gel, the public information."
As for Trump's other comments, Conway added, "Somebody really should read him his Miranda rights. He has the right to remain silent."
"The statements when he praises the insurrectionists? He's not a very smart man, he's a very arrogant man," he continued. "Sometimes, every so often, when it comes to his bad intent, he tells the truth. That's what he's saying here; he wanted to end constitutional democracy in the United States and he's just out and out admitting it now."
Watch below:
OMG!!!.....................LOLOLOLOL

There's nuttin to say Eddie Spaghetti

The probes, which are unfolding in multiple jurisdictions and consider everything from potential fraud and election interference to the role he played in the Jan. 6 insurrection, represent the most serious legal threat Trump has faced in decades of an often litigious public life. They're intensifying as a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found Trump's iron grip on the GOP may be starting to loosen.

His popularity among Republicans is declining somewhat, with 71% saying they have a favorable opinion of Trump compared with 78% in a September 2020 AP-NORC/USAFacts poll. But the new poll shows only a narrow majority of Republicans — 56% — want him to run for president in 2024. The poll found that 44% of Republicans do not want Trump to run.

trump's facing several legal battles over the next few months.

He only needs to lose one.

The probes, which are unfolding in multiple jurisdictions and consider everything from potential fraud and election interference to the role he played in the Jan. 6 insurrection, represent the most serious legal threat Trump has faced in decades of an often litigious public life. They're intensifying as a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found Trump's iron grip on the GOP may be starting to loosen.

His popularity among Republicans is declining somewhat, with 71% saying they have a favorable opinion of Trump compared with 78% in a September 2020 AP-NORC/USAFacts poll. But the new poll shows only a narrow majority of Republicans — 56% — want him to run for president in 2024. The poll found that 44% of Republicans do not want Trump to run.

Yes, you Nazis believe you can destroy our democracy by using the power of corrupt government - bought by George Soros, to launch multi pronged attacks on those who pose a threat to your Nazi Reich.

None of the shit you Nazi vermin launch has merit, but it ties Trump up and thus thwarts democracy as you Nazi scum seek.

Free and fair elections are what you vile pigs fear most.

Nah, let him talk and squawk. He's serving as the useful idiot right now. He's going to do the same thing with his mouth that he did with the GA Senate runoffs...and that is EXACTLY what Mitch and crew are shaking in their boots over. If he's lucky to make it to 2024, he destroys ANY Republican candidate that opposes him...and then loses badly in the general.

So, let him have his pep rallies. His day is coming. :)

Watch below:
But since Dimmers cant read, who is going to do it?

He has been facing your Dimmer dung for years now. Clock is ticking Looneytunes, November is not far away.

It shows no such intent. The intent shown is to pardon those who obviously support him and share his political ideology.

Saying he'll pardon them because he wanted an insurrection is just silly...
While I agree, with his analysis of Trump's actions, words and intents, I am not sure it is time to read him his rights and lead him away for trial and punishment. I say this not with any hesitation, he could not be guilty. He is guilty. I just do not know if there is enough direct proof assembled to convince all 12 jurors, beyond a reasonable doubt or (like the case of O.J.) beyond jury nullification.

When it comes to jury trials, our system of justice bends over backwards (to be fair) so far, we sometime could kiss our own ass goodbye. It is good that it is ingrained in our legal, philosophic position. At the same time, it does let many escape justice.

So, it needs to be done, but does not need to be rushed beyond irrefutable evidence and the charging must be precise, not add anything that could be construed as add-on runaway, frivolous piling on that cannot be proven to the standard.

I have seen this first hand as a juror, and recognized it for what it was, an attempt in the prosecutor's office to throw as much against the wall as possible, hoping something will stick. It had the opposite on me. The sloppy reckless work (asking for a miscarriage of justice) against the 26-year-old married, father of two black guy, with 5 year steady employment at one of the better local factories, and with no prior record pissed me off. I am not the one to piss off in official situations, especially when the members of a jury select me as foreman. Seeing multiple attempts by them on the guy, I took the jury down the road to complete acquittal, even though a charged or two very well may have been justified. You could say, the inept prosecution nullified me to the point of infecting the jury with my own outrage.

This does not need to happen with Trump. When they prosecute, and I expect they will, it should be iron clad, irrefutable in any way, to put away and close the chapter on the lawless, anti-American S.O.B., no matter how much the anti-American supporters wish to see him escape justice.

While I agree, with his analysis of Trump's actions, words and intents, I am not sure it is time to read him his rights and lead him away for trial and punishment. I say this not with any hesitation, he could not be guilty. He is guilty. I just do not know if there is enough direct proof assembled to convince all 12 jurors, beyond a reasonable doubt or (like the case of O.J.) beyond jury nullification.

When it comes to jury trials, our system of justice bends over backwards (to be fair) so far, we sometime could kiss our own ass goodbye. It is good that it is ingrained in our legal, philosophic position. At the same time, it does let many escape justice.

So, it needs to be done, but does not need to be rushed beyond irrefutable evidence and the charging must be precise, not add anything that could be construed as add-on runaway, frivolous piling on that cannot be proven to the standard.

I have seen this first hand as a juror, and recognized it for what it was, an attempt in the prosecutor's office to throw as much against the wall as possible, hoping something will stick. It had the opposite on me. The sloppy reckless work (asking for a miscarriage of justice) against the 26-year-old married, father of two black guy, with 5 year steady employment at one of the better local factories, and with no prior record pissed me off. I am not the one to piss off in official situations, especially when the members of a jury select me as foreman. Seeing multiple attempts by them on the guy, I took the jury down the road to complete acquittal, even though a charged or two very well may have been justified. You could say, the inept prosecution nullified me to the point of infecting the jury with my own outrage.

This does not need to happen with Trump. When they prosecute, and I expect they will, it should be iron clad, irrefutable in any way, to put away and close the chapter on the lawless, anti-American S.O.B., no matter how much the anti-American supporters wish to see him escape justice.
When they prosecute...............LOLOLOL...You wrote all that shit for this

There will be plenty of prosecutions, trust me buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back