Time To Put The Cliff Behind Us

And time for the do nothing Republicans to start squawking about the debt ceiling. The ignorant bastards will vote against paying the interest on debts we've already made. I wonder if that's the way they run their personal business.

No on the dept ceiling..Obama's new taxes are suppose to go for paying towards the dept, or did he LIE there also?..he doesn't need the ceiling RAISED

LOL....he's just a Black liar. I'm sure you know it.

Keep it up....you people can't win another presidential election with White men and voters over 65......which is all you carried with Romulus. Get ready for Hillary because Bill is gonna have four years to pump her up. Bill Clinton has more sense in his left pinky than all of the eight morons who were in your primaries.

Last edited:
Sure can.

Clinton proved it.

AGAIN, you idiot.. more taxation did not cause more prosperity, nor more revenue.. nor did it cause the tech boom that brought it all about.. but nice try... it is good to see you can still repeat the same shit over and over again.. you now are proven to have at least the same brain function as a goldfish

LMAO!!! Bill Clinton raised taxes while the Republicans were screaming to high heaven that the whole goddam country would collapse if he did. Then his administration created 22 million new jobs, generated surpluses and had the entire debt on a path to be completely paid off by 2012. He left an unemployment rate of 4%. You people are so goddamned blind that I suspect it's not just not seeing, it's that you don't have the mental capacity to analyze the data.

lot of those jobs and money as because of the so-called Dot com boom....Clinton had nothing to with that......he was President at a good time......

And time for the do nothing Republicans to start squawking about the debt ceiling. The ignorant bastards will vote against paying the interest on debts we've already made. I wonder if that's the way they run their personal business.

No on the dept ceiling..Obama's new taxes are suppose to go for paying towards the dept, or did he LIE there also?..he doesn't need the ceiling RAISED

Keep it up....you people can't win another presidential election with White men and voters over 65......which is all you carried with Romulus. Get ready for Hillary because Bill is gonna have four years to pump her up. Bill clinton has more sense in his left pinky than all of the eight morons who were in your primaries.
he has more sense in that pinky than Obama too....and if Hillary has health problems right now....she aint running....things like that at her age takes a lot out of you physically......

Keep it up....you people can't win another presidential election with White men and voters over 65......which is all you carried with Romulus. Get ready for Hillary because Bill is gonna have four years to pump her up. Bill clinton has more sense in his left pinky than all of the eight morons who were in your primaries.

Here's another notating race.

Forum List

Back