Time To Pull All Of Our Troops From Europe ASAP

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Time to Pull Our Troops from Europe

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.

American's Failed cities, particularly Chicago, is really too dangerous for US military troops. The libs would never stand putting troops in harm's way.

Did you know, during the height of the Iraq War, more brave Americans lost their lives in the 234 square miles of Chicago than in 168,000 square miles of Iraq. Do the math, the men felt safer fighting a war that being home.

Obama was far too weak to do it -- but Trump is definitely someone who can do it.

Pull all of our troops from both Europe and also from the Asia Pacific -- that includes Japan, South Korea, I guess we have to keep Guam but if we can sell them off and make a good profit, Trump can definitely pull that off.

World War 2 is over, there is no need to remain in Japan -- The cold war is over, there is no need to remain in NATO or to have troops across Europe -- Russia is now more of our ally than Canada is. China is more of our ally than France and Germany is..and if what Trump feels is correct, North Korea will be more of our ally than South Korea and Japan.

Tons of money will be saved, we will have more military readiness at home -- we can start by deploying those troops at the Southern border to stop the mongrel hordes from invading and also deploying troops in the inner city since the blacks can't get their shit together - (posse comitatus can be modified to allow it) I know of plenty military families who would want their loved ones back home.

No.

I'd hate to have you on my military strategic command team.

No.
Yes.

If Trump pulls our troops from SK and Japan, expect to see his head blown off in broad daylight...as was done another man who sought peace.

Canada is more our ally than Russia, only true for Trump.

American's Failed cities, particularly Chicago, is really too dangerous for US military troops. The libs would never stand putting troops in harm's way.

Did you know, during the height of the Iraq War, more brave Americans lost their lives in the 234 square miles of Chicago than in 168,000 square miles of Iraq. Do the math, the men felt safer fighting a war that being home.

That’s why we need tougher gun control .

Chicago already has the toughest gun control.

LOL

Good idea!

What are you gonna do with all of them?

Can't Trump give cities like Detroit and Chicago to the Palestinians or something?

Chicago already has the toughest gun control.

LOL

Good idea!

Cause the guns come in from gun nut states with zero control.

You know Chicago doesn’t have poppy fields . Where does the heroine come from!?!

Enslave Americans . The war machine will not never stopped !

Well actually that's not what I was getting at.
Are they just gonna be fired? We don't have jobs for all of them to do, hell we don't even have barracks for all of them.

Not never stopped?

That can't won't happen.

That's not going to happen. The "stop and frisk" method of approaching Gang Bangers in the failed cities can do a lot to get guns out of the hands of criminals, but is looked down upon by Black Lives Matters, the Black Panthers and other groups that run the political machine in Chicago.

I see what you did there. Almost got me!

Mr. Magoo at it again.

Forum List

Back