Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

You don't study political history do you? You are the one wishing. Romney is the new McCain and he doesn't have the numbers and he never will. The electoral map is all that matters.

The electoral map is not static, you silly little man.

:lol:

Here, stop talking about studying history and try to learn something for a change!

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Never said it was static. But Romney doesn't have the voters. Not enough white men to put Romney over the top. Watch and learn.

So white men is the only group hurt by Obama's policies? I don't think so, buddy.

Infundibulum.

In FACT: chronosynclastic infundibulum

Damn, I lose.

As will President Obama.

really? that's kind of interesting. nothing in the polls indicates that to be the case.

could it go either way? sure.

but as far as i can tell, the right's professed certainty (unless you think it's fixed) is nothing more than what would be called in the vernacular, "talking smack".

Here, stop talking about studying history and try to learn something for a change!

Never said it was static. But Romney doesn't have the voters. Not enough white men to put Romney over the top. Watch and learn.

I understand your pathetic need to put everything in terms of "race," but this time around, you fail because the newness of voting for a black man has worn off.

Had he proved to be even marginally good at his job, he'd be rewarded with votes for re-election. But since he sucks big time as President -- a nearly complete ass-clown FLOP -- he will not be getting those "hey this feels good" votes.

He is going down like a cheap whore. Lower than your IQ.

"President Obama is drawing heavy support from the Hispanic community according to two recent polls showing the president with more than a 50 point margin over likely Republican opponent Mitt Romney."

Obama close to maxing out Hispanic support - POLITICO.com

* A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute finds that most Jewish voters are sticking with President Obama despite concerted efforts from Republicans to woo this voting bloc. Sixty-two percent of Jewish voters would like to see Obama reelected, about the same as at this point in the 2008 campaign. Only 7 percent of those who backed him in 2008 would like to see a Republican win.

Most Jewish voters sticking with Obama - The Washington Post

President Barack Obama is beginning to pull away from Republican front-runner Mitt Romney among women throughout the nation, according to several polls.

Obama has opened a significant lead over Romney in the nation’s top battleground states, mostly due to a major change in how women under 50 are planning to vote, according to the latest USA Today/Gallup poll.

The poll of at least a dozen key states gave Obama a 51 to 42 percent lead over Romney among registered voters. The finding was significant because the same poll taken in February had the president trailing Romney by 2 percentage points.

Shifting Women

Watch and learn.

I understand your pathetic need to put everything in terms of "race," but this time around, you fail because the newness of voting for a black man has worn off.

Had he proved to be even marginally good at his job, he'd be rewarded with votes for re-election. But since he sucks big time as President -- a nearly complete ass-clown FLOP -- he will not be getting those "hey this feels good" votes.

"President Obama is drawing heavy support from the Hispanic community according to two recent polls showing the president with more than a 50 point margin over likely Republican opponent Mitt Romney."

* A survey from the Public Religion Research Institute finds that most Jewish voters are sticking with President Obama despite concerted efforts from Republicans to woo this voting bloc. Sixty-two percent of Jewish voters would like to see Obama reelected, about the same as at this point in the 2008 campaign. Only 7 percent of those who backed him in 2008 would like to see a Republican win.

President Barack Obama is beginning to pull away from Republican front-runner Mitt Romney among women throughout the nation, according to several polls.

Obama has opened a significant lead over Romney in the nation’s top battleground states, mostly due to a major change in how women under 50 are planning to vote, according to the latest USA Today/Gallup poll.

The poll of at least a dozen key states gave Obama a 51 to 42 percent lead over Romney among registered voters. The finding was significant because the same poll taken in February had the president trailing Romney by 2 percentage points.

Shifting Women

Watch and learn.

You are like a drowning bitcvh. Desperately reaching for anything you think might float.

How about a heaping helping of STFU for a while, you imbecile, and just watch.

You might learn something -- someday.

So white men is the only group hurt by Obama's policies? I don't think so, buddy.

Seems to be, since Obama has a double digit lead in every other demographic.

Damn, I lose.

As will President Obama.

really? that's kind of interesting. nothing in the polls indicates that to be the case.

but as far as i can tell, the right's professed certainty (unless you think it's fixed) is nothing more than what would be called in the vernacular, "talking smack".

I would LOVE to see you offer that same concern and advice when all the Obamabots lip-smackingly predict the inevitability of the re-election of the Obamassiah.

Damn, I lose.

As will President Obama.

It could easily be fixed, with all the shit that's gone down in the past year.

As will President Obama.

You got it bad when you're coming up with Twoofer-like conspiracy shit this far BEFORE the Election.

You got it bad when you're coming up with Twoofer-like conspiracy shit this far BEFORE the Election.

No, you said something really fucked up, and I responded in a like vein.

As will President Obama.

I would LOVE to see you offer that same concern and advice when all the Obamabots lip-smackingly predict the inevitability of the re-election of the Obamassiah.

i would say, and have said, that certainty is stupid. daddy bush had about a 70 percent approval rating at this point in his only term as president. baby bush had something like a 40% approval rating.

neither outcome was what people expected at the time.

so this silliness about him "going down" is kinda bogus. i don't think even the president's campaign people would express certainty in the face of the lunacy they know they can expect courtesy of that travesty of justice that is Citizen's United.

*shrug*

Shifting Women

Watch and learn.

You are like a drowning bitcvh. Desperately reaching for anything you think might float.

How about a heaping helping of STFU for a while, you imbecile, and just watch.

You might learn something -- someday.

I cite polling and stories from liberal and conservative news sources and you call that anything that might float? You know what won't float? Romney's presidential chances.

Overall Obama's still up by 2 points. Of course all the polls have about a 4 point margin of error. Also, some were pregay president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back