Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

Time to Panic?: Romney Takes Eight Point Lead over Obama

Rass has a reputation silly.

Their polls very often lean right compared to all other polls

I'm not Romney's biggest fan but I have figured he would be our next president for a year or so now. I know that I would sure like to see someone else in there besides Obama. One of the few things I respected about Obama was his stance on marriage being between a man and a women, which turned out to be nothing more then another bit of campaign bullshit. I will be so glad when I no longer have to see that guy or his Wookie on television 5 times a week. I am looking forward to voting in the next presidential election.

Nope...still plenty of time left no matter how many threads you make about it.if the poll is national then its meaningless.we don't have a national vote.

I have a phuking phunny pheeling it would be relevant if the numbers were in ewe favor..

ALL polling at this juncture is pretty much meaningless in terms of prediction.

But the knee jerk reaction of TdM to a polling report the result of which she doesn't LIKE is pretty funny shit.

And typical of her.

Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

:lol:

I challenge you to a Presidential election avatar wager with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

The bet is simple:

If the GOP nominee wins the White House you own my avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

If Obama is reelected I own your avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

Ewe in?

I challenge you to a Presidential election avatar wager with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

The bet is simple:

If the GOP nominee wins the White House you own my avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

If Obama is reelected I own your avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

Ewe in?

Not unless you pick a better avatar. I don't like the one you got.

The bet is simple:

Ewe in?

I am out BECAUSE I have a standing bet that will result in my leaving this place for EVAH should the President manage to "win" re-election.

So, I'm kind of previously committed.

But it would be fun to see you wearing the Willow avie.

:cool:

It's over for Obamination, he needs to be in the lead before the debates because Romney is going to make him look like a fool on TV in debates.

Most Americans in the last year have caught on that Obamination is a left-wing sock puppet in the White House that has no fucking clue about anything. Right now the goons behind the curtain like Soros are working overtime to find dirt on Romney, Romney.....Mr Clean.

The bet is simple:

Ewe in?

Not unless you pick a better avatar. I don't like the one you got.

The only way you will be able to control what I do with my avatar is if you take the bet and the GOP nominee wins.

So again, ewe in?

Every single time the putrid left wing democrats do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

Forum List

Back