Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

:lol:

I challenge you to a Presidential election avatar wager with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

The bet is simple:

If the GOP nominee wins the White House you own my avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

If Obama is reelected I own your avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

Ewe in?

Not unless you pick a better avatar. I don't like the one you got.

The only way you will be able to control what I do with my avatar is if you take the bet and the GOP nominee wins.

So again, ewe in?

No, find something else to bet on.. something more worthwhile.

It's over for Obamination, he needs to be in the lead before the debates because Romney is going to make him look like a fool on TV in debates.

Most Americans in the last year have caught on that Obamination is a left-wing sock puppet in the White House that has no fucking clue about anything. Right now the goons behind the curtain like Soros are working overtime to find dirt on Romney, Romney.....Mr Clean.

is your last name of your avatar ATANYCOST?

Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

Time to Panic?: Romney Takes Eight Point Lead over Obama

I challenge you to a Presidential election avatar wager with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

The bet is simple:

If the GOP nominee wins the White House you own my avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

If Obama is reelected I own your avatar for a week starting the day after the election.

Ewe in?

I am out BECAUSE I have a standing bet that will result in my leaving this place for EVAH should the President manage to "win" re-election.

So, I'm kind of previously committed.

But it would be fun to see you wearing the Willow avie.

:cool:

S'all good. The bet isn't an open offer anyway. I'm directing the wager offer at specific posters when I feel it's warranted, with this OP being one of those instances.

The bet is simple:

Ewe in?

I am out BECAUSE I have a standing bet that will result in my leaving this place for EVAH should the President manage to "win" re-election.

So, I'm kind of previously committed.

But it would be fun to see you wearing the Willow avie.

:cool:

S'all good. The bet isn't an open offer anyway. I'm directing the wager offer at specific posters when I feel it's warranted, with this OP being one of those instances.

Ok. I see that. I'm taking a pounding today. :D So I guess my vision was just scrambled.

ever since Obama has come out of the closet admitting he is into "The Gay Life Style" what did anyone expect?

I don't think it was that as much as his team jacking up a lie about Romney being a bully. I knew that sea of shit was gonna wash back up over him..it was so perfectly timed an all,, then we find out they were trying to wait til the convention to drag it out. somewhere a voter wises up,, independents and white males have left in droves.

ever since Obama has come out of the closet admitting he is into "The Gay Life Style" what did anyone expect?

Every single time the putrid left wing democrats do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

Every single time the putrid right wing conservative whack-a-doodles do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

Last edited:

The bet is simple:

Ewe in?

The only way you will be able to control what I do with my avatar is if you take the bet and the GOP nominee wins.

So again, ewe in?

Sounds to me that Willow believes you will win, she's concerned about your avie.

So again, ewe in?

No, find something else to bet on.. something more worthwhile.

Add Willow Tree to the list of USMB Right Wingnuts Brigade members too chickenshit to put anything other than hot air behind Romney's chances in November.

You're too stupid to get the avatar.

I'm amazed you found the internet....I guess the Porklus did do something by giving you internet access and instruction on "surfing" it. :eusa_whistle:

It's over for Obamination, he needs to be in the lead before the debates because Romney is going to make him look like a fool on TV in debates.

Most Americans in the last year have caught on that Obamination is a left-wing sock puppet in the White House that has no fucking clue about anything. Right now the goons behind the curtain like Soros are working overtime to find dirt on Romney, Romney.....Mr Clean.

is your last name of your avatar ATANYCOST?

At the risk of repeating myself.... it is far too early to be overly confident or concerned about polls.

The only thing that the partisans on both sides should remember is that it ain't over till the fat lady sings... and she isn't even in the ballpark.... in fact, she hasn't arrived in the same city as the ballpark yet. It's May, not October.

At the risk of repeating myself.... it is far too early to be overly confident or concerned about polls.

The only thing that the partisans on both sides should remember is that it ain't over till the fat lady sings... and she isn't even in the ballpark.... in fact, she hasn't arrived in the same city as the ballpark yet. It's May, not October.

No but it's fun posting them when President Romney is in the lead. Raises ire amongst the not so loyal opposition.

I wouldn't let a man despoil my precious pussy.. He'll have to find another wager..

So you don't want to put up your avatar but are willing to bet.

Fine.

Signatures then.

Winner owns the loser's sigline in it's entirety for a week. That means content, font, color, images, etc. Again, with Daveman pussy rules in effect.

The GOP nominee wins you own my sigline the week following the election.

Obama wins I own your sigline for the week following the election.

Ewe in?

Last edited:
I wouldn't let a man despoil my precious pussy.. He'll have to find another wager..

Fine.

Signatures then.

Winner owns the loser's sigline in it's entirety for a week. That means content, font, color, images, etc. Again, with Daveman pussy rules in effect.

The GOP nominee wins you own my siglines the week following the election.

only if we're allowed to say "****" in our siggie lines, get that cleared. up and we're on.

Fine.

Signatures then.

only if we're allowed to say "****" in our siggie lines, get that cleared. up and we're on.

That's a wicked weak cop out.

You know they won't allow that.

Fine.

Signatures then.

That's a wicked weak cop out.

You know they won't allow that.

Ask them,, it's the sig line.. I want free poetic license to full fill my bet. I wish the same for you too.

Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

Time to Panic?: Romney Takes Eight Point Lead over Obama

Like Fox News is the only news source conservatives believe, Rasmussen is the only poll conservatives believe. Both tell conservatives only what they want to hear.

If you wanted a true cross-section of how the country is leaning, you should track polls from numerous sources since every poll uses different methods, different wording etc.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread

RCP Average 4/27 - 5/11 -- 46.7 45.3 Obama +1.4

Rasmussen Tracking 5/9 - 5/11 1500 LV 42 50 Romney +8

Gallup Tracking 5/5 - 5/11 2200 RV 46 45 Obama +1

Associated Press/GfK 5/3 - 5/7 871 RV 50 42 Obama +8

Reuters/Ipsos 5/3 - 5/7 959 RV 49 42 Obama +7

Politico/GWU/Battleground 4/29 - 5/3 1000 LV 47 48 Romney +1

IBD/CSM/TIPP 4/27 - 5/4 856 RV 46 43 Obama +3

Democracy Corps (D) 4/28 - 5/1 1000 LV 47 47 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

I'm not Romney's biggest fan but I have figured he would be our next president for a year or so now. I know that I would sure like to see someone else in there besides Obama. One of the few things I respected about Obama was his stance on marriage being between a man and a women, which turned out to be nothing more then another bit of campaign bullshit. I will be so glad when I no longer have to see that guy or his Wookie on television 5 times a week. I am looking forward to voting in the next presidential election.
There is no question that Obama has been a monumental disappointment -- but Romney? The choice between these two is like choosing between asthma and lung cancer. It's a painful choice but one which doesn't require much contemplation for anyone outside the upper income category.

The choices of candidates we are given by the Democratic and Republican committees is glaring evidence of corruption and incompetence in the political ranks and the fact that a contemptuous aristocrat like Romney can even be considered for Office is evidence of gross ignorance on the part of the voting public.

Forum List

Back