Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

You really are an idiot. Yes that was the question, and the answer was "Why panic?" "A nation gets the government it deserves".

Hopefully the majority of the voters in November will not choose another 4 years of the same or even more Euro-like.

I know YOU felt that way in 2004, but you didn't convince enough of your fellow citizens.

Have you been to Europe?

Ah, got me there. Still the opinion would hold. That in fact was the point. Some folks have a problem with those out of US saying their piece. I don't. I do think that for a fact, they aren't voicing most American logic, whether they think they are from left or right and that may well be a good thing.

At the risk of repeating myself.... it is far too early to be overly confident or concerned about polls.

The only thing that the partisans on both sides should remember is that it ain't over till the fat lady sings... and she isn't even in the ballpark.... in fact, she hasn't arrived in the same city as the ballpark yet. It's May, not October.

No but it's fun posting them when President Romney is in the lead. Raises ire amongst the not so loyal opposition.

And laugh at how just a week ago all the left wingers were all agog about how Obama was gonna win in a landslide.

I wouldn't let a man despoil my precious pussy.. He'll have to find another wager..

So you don't want to put up your avatar but are willing to bet.

Fine.

Signatures then.

Winner owns the loser's sigline in it's entirety for a week. That means content, font, color, images, etc. Again, with Daveman pussy rules in effect.

The GOP nominee wins you own my siglines the week following the election.

Obama wins I own your sigline for the week following the election.

only if we're allowed to say "****" in our siggie lines, get that cleared. up and we're on.

:lol: I see where you're going here.

Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

Time to Panic?: Romney Takes Eight Point Lead over Obama

Rassmussen is alone in his opinion. Every other poll has Obama either leading or tied.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Again, this is about as close as Romney is probably going to ever get, with maybe the exception of the week after the convention.

This is when Republicans have learned to settle for him, but before independents have taken a good long look at the guy and decided they don't like what they see.

Yesterday, Rasmussen had Governor Romney up 7 points over Obama, 50-43. Today, the poll's rolling three-day average has increased Romney's lead to 8, 50-42.
Any way you slice it, this is horrible news for a sitting incumbent. Not only has his challenger reached the magic 50-point mark for two days running, but any incumbent under 50, especially in the mid-to-low 40s, is in deep trouble. According to Rasmussen, 58% of the country is not ready to vote for this known quantity. And it's just a fact that undecideds almost always choose the challenger.
The poll also takes into account a two-month long media crusade to aid and abet every White House campaign gimmick it could muster, from the phony War on Women to the cynical class warfare to ginning up racial division with Trayvon Martin to spiking the bin Laden football.
Some of today's results include the voters digesting of Obama's decision this week to stop lying about his position on same-sex marriage and the Washington Post's pathetic attempt to Squirrel the electorate with half-century-old nonsense about Romney The Teenage Homophobe.

Time to Panic?: Romney Takes Eight Point Lead over Obama

Rassmussen is alone in his opinion. Every other poll has Obama either leading or tied.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Again, this is about as close as Romney is probably going to ever get, with maybe the exception of the week after the convention.

This is when Republicans have learned to settle for him, but before independents have taken a good long look at the guy and decided they don't like what they see.

An Independent voting for Obama would be like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

Obama got 56% of the independent vote in 2008 and he'll do better this time. Learn to deal.

Is that your aching mangina speaking?

The Independent vote ALWAYS swings to the POTUS challenger in difficult economic times with an unpopular incumbent with less than 50% approval.

This is simply historic fact.

You can assert otherwise, but it makes you look like a damn fool.

Obama got 56% of the independent vote in 2008 and he'll do better this time. Learn to deal.

The Independent vote ALWAYS swings to the POTUS challenger in difficult economic times with an unpopular incumbent with less than 50% approval.

Historic facts are like baseball statistics. You can always find a way to parse it to support your opinion.

Presidents do get re-elected in difficult economic times all the time. Bush did it. Reagan did it.

Fact is, Romney isn't likable, and that's what's going to doom him, eventually.

Even Republicans don't really like the guy. Which is why every criticism of Romney is usually met with an attack on Obama.

An Independent voting for Obama would be like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

Hey, guy, when you plagarize someone else's material, you need for it to actually make sense.

That's a sure sign of utter denial.

The independents are fleeing Obama in droves. The record shows that the undecideds never vote for the incumbant, and 58 % of the voters are either supporting Romney or undecided.

Last edited:
Historic facts are like baseball statistics. You can always find a way to parse it to support your opinion.

Presidents do get re-elected in difficult economic times all the time. Bush did it. Reagan did it.

4.5% unemployment is "difficult times?"

This kind of denial just goes to show how utterly delusional the Obama drones are. Reagain got reelected with uneployment at 7% and headed down sharply. Economic growth was surging into the 10% range. The price of gas was also at historic lows.

ever since Obama has come out of the closet admitting he is into "The Gay Life Style" what did anyone expect?

Every single time the putrid left wing democrats do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

Every single time the putrid right wing conservative whack-a-doodles do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

:lol:

Wittle weeny willow-twee is twooly a whack-a-doodle-dandy...

I wonder what the polls will say this week, next week, next month, all the way up to the fall? :lol:

ever since Obama has come out of the closet admitting he is into "The Gay Life Style" what did anyone expect?

Every single time the putrid left wing democrats do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

Every single time the putrid right wing conservative whack-a-doodles do a hatchet job like the one they just did,, a voter somewhere wises up..

I wonder what the polls will say this week, next week, next month, all the way up to the fall? :lol:

I am just hoping that the polls that count -- on Election Day -- yield the ouster of the current President and his henchmen -- err -- cabinet.

Democrats don't mind looking foolish. I just heard a democrat strategist claim that obama was leading in North Carolina.

I am just hoping that the polls that count -- on Election Day -- yield the ouster of the current President and his henchmen -- err -- cabinet.

hechmen? :eek:

:laugh2:

Democrats don't mind looking foolish. I just heard a democrat strategist claim that obama was leading in North Carolina.

and I heard a Republican say the world was created in 7 days. :lol:

stfu, troll

Hey, guy, when you plagarize someone else's material, you need for it to actually make sense.

That's a sure sign of utter denial.

The independents are fleeing Obama in droves. The record shows that the undecideds never vote for the incumbant, and 58 % of the voters are either supporting Romney or undecided.

That's one poll, guy. And not a particularly reliable one.

Oh, and Rassmussen has cut Romney's "lead" to 4 points from 8 points yesterday... Oooopsie...

4.5% unemployment is "difficult times?"

This kind of denial just goes to show how utterly delusional the Obama drones are. Reagain got reelected with uneployment at 7% and headed down sharply. Economic growth was surging into the 10% range. The price of gas was also at historic lows.

Reagan got re-elected with an unemployment rate of 7.4%. Bush got re-elected with 5.6%. At current rates of decline, we aer probably going to be at 7.5% in November. Again, vastly better than we were in 2009.

It makes no difference what Rassmussen says

What matters is that Obama has a huge lead in electoral votes from non swing states. In swing states, Obama needs just 17 electoral votes to win. Romney will have to win every swing state

That aint going to happen

Forum List

Back