Time to Hold Obama Accountable for His Handling of 2016 Russian Intervention

brothers and sisters: i know the right is gonna blame Obama and the media for the Russia story when IN FACT, the media and Obama were just following the trail that Trump created. THE TRAIL THAT CROOKED DON CREATED!

brothers and sisters: i know the right is gonna blame Obama and the media for the Russia story when IN FACT, the media and Obama were just following the trail that Trump created. THE TRAIL THAT CROOKED DON CREATED!

No kidding, is that the same trail Mueller rejected?

Liar, Obama was president then, He knew of it and did nothing.

Obama abused his power, tried to influence a general election for POTUS behind the scenes, orchestrated FISA warrants through his Attorney General ( who met with Bill Clinton on tarmac at LAX to cover his wife’s sorry ass) and did everything in his power NOT to warn Trump campaign about what the Russians were trying to do and n 2016. Absolute piece of shit. I personally saw this shit operate in Illinois legislature. Stole other people’s legislation with help of Senate President Emil Jones. Go after this scrawny worm sonofabitch.
An upcoming Senate report is expected to slam Obama's response to Russian election meddling

Lock him up!

Sounds like you're saying TRUMP trolled the media, Obama administration, FBI/DOJ/Mueller SC and won? :21:

Liar, Obama was president then, He knew of it and did nothing.
Obama administration most corrupt in modern history.

People will be going to jail. The leftist trash that fabricated the hoax will be the first ones.

Sounds like you're saying TRUMP trolled the media, Obama administration, FBI/DOJ/Mueller SC and won? :21:
The ridiculous and vicious nature of what happened to Trump and his family is a disgrace and most likely illegalities occurred. Let’s convene another special counsel and investigate the Obama administration.

People will be going to jail. The leftist trash that fabricated the hoax will be the first ones.

Yea, people may go to jail. My guess is they'll be lower level people. If Obama or Clinton go to jail the lefties will flip out, the country would flip out, not understanding how this could have happened.

Obama has never been held accountable for anything..... it’s always someone else’s fault. Further, if someone else does something well or good for the Country, he takes credit for it.

Barr needs to protect future Americans from democrats who want to spy on us, from the IRS to getting hired by a republican.. you can’t spy and attack Americans

Obama has never been held accountable for anything..... it’s always someone else’s fault. Further, if someone else does something well or good for the Country, he takes credit for it.
Indeed. His administration was criminal from top to bottom and deep state and liberal media covered for his lame ass.

Barr needs to protect future Americans from democrats who want to spy on us, from the IRS to getting hired by a republican.. you can’t spy and attack Americans
Obama and Lynch sure agreed with it. They spied on GOP members of the Senate and conservatives in the media.

Forum List

Back