Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!
Is that how obama dealt with osama bin laden?

or the hundreds of other drone strikes he authorized?

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone
Yes that’s how he preceded with OBL and as far as I’ve seen they followed the law with the other strikes. I wasn’t paying attention at the time they killed the American boy, but I would have made a stink about that and demanded answers for sure. Nice distraction, it worked. Can we get back to the subject at hand now?
I guess you didnt notice because the pro obama lib news media didnt make a big fuss about it
no I was just smarter back then and didn’t waste my time following the news or politics. It’s really no different than the Kardashians or any of the other horrible reality shows out there.

how could you claim to be smarter when you didnt have common knowledge of daily events???
im not claiming to be smarter... I’m just saying your diversion tactics do not reflect intelligence

ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone
Yes that’s how he preceded with OBL and as far as I’ve seen they followed the law with the other strikes. I wasn’t paying attention at the time they killed the American boy, but I would have made a stink about that and demanded answers for sure. Nice distraction, it worked. Can we get back to the subject at hand now?
I guess you didnt notice because the pro obama lib news media didnt make a big fuss about it
no I was just smarter back then and didn’t waste my time following the news or politics. It’s really no different than the Kardashians or any of the other horrible reality shows out there.
You only thought current events were no more important than the Kardashians

But now you seem to be of different mind
Not the point, but that’s ok. I don’t care to waste energy trying to get you to understand me. You can think of me as a liberal snowflake dumbass all you want.

Where is the intel? I'm hearing that Trump and Pompeo are backing away from the "imminent" danger story on Soleimani. They're now saying he was killed for past bad deeds.

Where is the intel? I'm hearing that Trump and Pompeo are backing away from the "imminent" danger story on Soleimani. They're now saying he was killed for past bad deeds.

Says who? Trump and Pompeo gave a press conference from the Oval Office earlier (Tuesday afternoon) saying they would be briefing the appropriate members of Congress on Wednesday morning with the intel on Solemani's plans to attack U.S. targets.

how could you claim to be smarter when you didnt have common knowledge of daily events???
im not claiming to be smarter... I’m just saying your diversion tactics do not reflect intelligence

you just said you were smarter back then which means you are dumber now,,,

Wow, that’s a great point. You got me. I am definitely dumber now after engaging with you. I will not argue with that.

Wow, that’s a great point. You got me. I am definitely dumber now after engaging with you. I will not argue with that.

thats a problem with you not me,,,I provided facts and common knowledge and you ignore them

82374875_182619173138666_6989563042308554752_o.jpg

thats a problem with you not me,,,I provided facts and common knowledge and you ignore them
i agree with the first part, it is definitely my problem. Ok here comes Trump about to make his big speech. Let’s hope he read my OP and can right the ship.

i agree with the first part, it is definitely my problem. Ok here comes Trump about to make his big speech. Let’s hope he read my OP and can right the ship.

ship seems pretty straight to me,,

ship seems pretty straight to me,,
Well of course it does... but get up and go look at yourself in the mirror. Your head is tilted at a 45 degree angle. It all makes sense.

It’s not about what YOU need. As a country when you drop a bomb on the top general for another country you tell the world why you did it. You don’t give a vague and generic excuse. Especially after days of upheaval and bows of retribution. You say, we killed him because we found out..... blah blah blah... and you show the imminent threat that justifies the kill

nothing vague or generic about it,,,unless youre ignorant about world events
Oh really, good, maybe I just didn’t hear the news. So what was the imminent attack?

fuck your dumb,,,

he was on his way to make plans for it,,,
Plans for what? Did we get this from a fortune teller or mind reader?

your to fucking stupid to understand,,,
um...

you + are = you're

nothing vague or generic about it,,,unless youre ignorant about world events
Oh really, good, maybe I just didn’t hear the news. So what was the imminent attack?

fuck your dumb,,,

um...

you + are = you're

great!!! another spell check nazi,,,

FUCK OFF!!!

fuck your dumb,,,

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!
Haha, ICE is back!

fuck your dumb,,,

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!
only when you do it in the middle of telling people how stupid they are. otherwise, don't care really. i typo all the time. but when i'm calling someone stupid, i try not to look stupid doing it.

but i suppose looking stupid is kinda your thing, so have at it.

fuck your dumb,,,

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!
only when you do it in the middle of telling people how stupid they are. otherwise, don't care really. i typo all the time. but when i'm calling someone stupid, i try not to look stupid doing it.

you must be one of those stupid morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling things right or using proper punctuation's,,,

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!

you must be one of those stupid morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling things right or using proper punctuation's,,,
Ice is capable of engaging in very good and high level debate. He can also be a tremendous pain in the ass. You know the later all too well

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!

Ice is capable of engaging in very good and high level debate. He can also be a tremendous pain in the ass. You know the later all too well

so far all I've seen is petty whining,,,

um...

you + are = you're

FUCK OFF!!!

cest moi. :) can't deny it.

Forum List

Back