Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Who does not already know that Suleimani was a clear and present danger? Who? Think Progress? The Huffington Post? CNN? Good grief, this is crazy.

And let's keep in mind that when Iran hit an American ship with a mine when Reagan was president, Reagan sank or disabled half of Iran's navy--and they backed down big time.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Who does not already know that Suleimani was a clear and present danger? Who? Think Progress? The Huffington Post? CNN? Good grief, this is crazy.

And let's keep in mind that when Iran hit an American ship with a mine when Reagan was president, Reagan sank or disabled half of Iran's navy--and they backed down big time.

Who does not already know that Suleimani was a clear and present danger? Who? Think Progress? The Huffington Post? CNN?

Code Pink.

cant speak for them,,,but if we are going to be there we might as well kill the leaders first,,,thats the american way,,,
Like Gaddafi, right?

that was hilary not the US military, and we werent at war with them,,,
You think I want to expose sources?! Not even close. Why in the world would you assume that?
Why does Trump have to release any information about actual intelligence, just because you don’t like him?
my feeling about Trump has nothing to do with it. It has to do with showing the world why we dropped a bomb on somebody. They said there was an imminent threat. Well what was it?! People will accept self defense killings if the threat is shown. It makes no sense why they wouldn't expose the threat. They can do so without compromising sources.
I voted for him because I wanted a decisive leader. He just showed it. That’s what’s my vote was about and I , through my vote, trust his judgment. I dneed, nor do I rate, intelligence reports. You know you can’t trust the Democrats. They use this shit to smear Trump.
It’s not about what YOU need. As a country when you drop a bomb on the top general for another country you tell the world why you did it. You don’t give a vague and generic excuse. Especially after days of upheaval and bows of retribution. You say, we killed him because we found out..... blah blah blah... and you show the imminent threat that justifies the kill

nothing vague or generic about it,,,unless youre ignorant about world events
Oh really, good, maybe I just didn’t hear the news. So what was the imminent attack?

No, don’t do that... that’s a completely different thing. If Soleimani was a wanted terrorist then the US could have made their accusations and demanded Iran turn him over. If they refused then we go with the manhunt. Transparent. Dead or alive like OBL. Everybody knew we were hunting OBL so when we got him it wasn’t a surprise. This Soleimani thing came out of the blue and the excuse wasn’t that he was a wanted man, it was that they found out about an imminent threat and had to act. A little honesty please Mike

Like Gaddafi, right?

Why does Trump have to release any information about actual intelligence, just because you don’t like him?
my feeling about Trump has nothing to do with it. It has to do with showing the world why we dropped a bomb on somebody. They said there was an imminent threat. Well what was it?! People will accept self defense killings if the threat is shown. It makes no sense why they wouldn't expose the threat. They can do so without compromising sources.
I voted for him because I wanted a decisive leader. He just showed it. That’s what’s my vote was about and I , through my vote, trust his judgment. I dneed, nor do I rate, intelligence reports. You know you can’t trust the Democrats. They use this shit to smear Trump.
It’s not about what YOU need. As a country when you drop a bomb on the top general for another country you tell the world why you did it. You don’t give a vague and generic excuse. Especially after days of upheaval and bows of retribution. You say, we killed him because we found out..... blah blah blah... and you show the imminent threat that justifies the kill

Oh really, good, maybe I just didn’t hear the news. So what was the imminent attack?

fuck your dumb,,,

he was on his way to make plans for it,,,

No, don’t do that... that’s a completely different thing. If Soleimani was a wanted terrorist then the US could have made their accusations and demanded Iran turn him over. If they refused then we go with the manhunt. Transparent. Dead or alive like OBL. Everybody knew we were hunting OBL so when we got him it wasn’t a surprise. This Soleimani thing came out of the blue and the excuse wasn’t that he was a wanted man, it was that they found out about an imminent threat and had to act. A little honesty please Mike

out of the blue my ass,,,he just got finished attacking our embassy,,,

Like Gaddafi, right?

Haha. Ohh ok. Totally different. Got it ;-)
where am I wrong, how was it the same???
We might as well kill their leaders... that’s what you said. That’s what was done in both cases.

my god you are a stupid fuck,,
we didnt kill kadafi,, his people did,,,
No shit. So when you said that was Hilary what did you mean?

We might as well kill their leaders... that’s what you said. That’s what was done in both cases.

if you dont already know you to fucking stupid to understand,,,

fuck your dumb,,,

Plans for what? Did we get this from a fortune teller or mind reader?

And there’s the dodge. Thanks for playing

fuck your dumb,,,

your to fucking stupid to understand,,,

And there’s the dodge. Thanks for playing
thats an observation not a dodge,,,

fuck your dumb,,,

yeah, that’s what dumb people say when they can’t explain themselves. Like I said. Thanks for playing.

fuck your dumb,,,

yeah, that’s what dumb people say when they can’t explain themselves. Like I said. Thanks for playing.

its what smart people do when they know they are dealing with an ignorant moron

fuck your dumb,,,

No, smart people use logic and reason to win arguments. Dumb people avoid answers and explanations to call their opponent names.

fuck your dumb,,,

No, smart people use logic and reason to win arguments. Dumb people avoid answers and explanations to call their opponent names.

who said I was trying to win anything???

I was trying to educate you but youve proven youre to fucking stupid for that to happen,,

Sometimes just telling what we know may reveal who we know it from
Wev already announced that we knew about an imminent attack. That’s known to the world. If there was an imminent attack then our enemy knows exactly what we are talking about. Saying what that attack was to justify the killing of Soleimani to the world is not compromising sources.

but after watching Pompeo dodge that question over and over in every one of his interviews it’s sending the message that there wasn’t a specific imminent attack.
I know the nature of iranian terrorism led by soleimani and thats reason enough for me

Its been reported he was responsible for the deaths of 600 servicemen since 2003
ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!
Is that how obama dealt with osama bin laden?

or the hundreds of other drone strikes he authorized?

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone
Yes that’s how he preceded with OBL and as far as I’ve seen they followed the law with the other strikes. I wasn’t paying attention at the time they killed the American boy, but I would have made a stink about that and demanded answers for sure. Nice distraction, it worked. Can we get back to the subject at hand now?
I guess you didnt notice because the pro obama lib news media didnt make a big fuss about it

Wev already announced that we knew about an imminent attack. That’s known to the world. If there was an imminent attack then our enemy knows exactly what we are talking about. Saying what that attack was to justify the killing of Soleimani to the world is not compromising sources.

but after watching Pompeo dodge that question over and over in every one of his interviews it’s sending the message that there wasn’t a specific imminent attack.
I know the nature of iranian terrorism led by soleimani and thats reason enough for me

Its been reported he was responsible for the deaths of 600 servicemen since 2003
ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone
Yes that’s how he preceded with OBL and as far as I’ve seen they followed the law with the other strikes. I wasn’t paying attention at the time they killed the American boy, but I would have made a stink about that and demanded answers for sure. Nice distraction, it worked. Can we get back to the subject at hand now?
I guess you didnt notice because the pro obama lib news media didnt make a big fuss about it
no I was just smarter back then and didn’t waste my time following the news or politics. It’s really no different than the Kardashians or any of the other horrible reality shows out there.

no I was just smarter back then and didn’t waste my time following the news or politics. It’s really no different than the Kardashians or any of the other horrible reality shows out there.

how could you claim to be smarter when you didnt have common knowledge of daily events???

You only thought current events were no more important than the Kardashians

But now you seem to be of different mind

Forum List

Back