Time to find another job

What? No response? :laughing0301:

Where's @Winky?

I can't wait for him to come back so I can substantiate every one of those points with a link. :laughing0301:
Sorry, my apologies that I don't spend my entire time here like you do.

The equipment was left to the Afghans, not the Taliban.

“The $7.12 billion figure cited in the Department’s recent report to Congress corresponds to ANDSF equipment and not U.S. military equipment used by our forces,” Army Major Rob Lodewick, a Defense Department spokesperson, said in a statement. “Nearly all equipment used by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan was either retrograded or destroyed prior to our withdrawal and is not part of the ‘$7.12 billion’ figure cited in the report.”

The report also says that five Mi-17 helicopters that had been in Afghanistan were officially transferred to Ukraine in 2022, though they were already in Ukraine for maintenance before the US left Afghanistan.
The US has also transferred over 15 million rounds of Ball rifle ammunition, over 99,000 40mm high-explosive/fragmentation grenade cartridges, and about 119,000 82mm high-explosive mortar rounds to Ukraine from material that was previously procured for Afghanistan, the report states.

I'm the most sane person you person you'd ever want to meet, make no mistake about it, hillbilly.

It's just that I have to lower myself to your mental state of mind in order to make you folks as crazy as I can., and apparently it it works pretty well.
C'mon, White 6 is a hillbilly and even he is smarter than Winco.

• The DOW dropped 6,700 points in only a year............

Yes, but misleading.
Biden takes office. 30,814. Jan 15, 2021.........Jan 22, 2021......30,996
High Point of 36,338 On Dec 31, 2021........ A gain of roughly 5,000 points.
Low Point of 28,725 On Sept 30, 2022......A loss of roughly 7,600 points
Current Point of 34,837.........roughly 4,000 points higher than when he took office.
Over a 10% overall gain.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 6.44.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 6.49.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 6.47.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 6.46.21 PM.png

Yes, but misleading.
Current Point of 34,837.........roughly 4,000 points higher than when he took office.
Over a 10% overall gain.

View attachment 823903View attachment 823907View attachment 823906View attachment 823904
Try again, Winco. You're full of shit. Biden has presided over a virtually flat market. Trump took office when the Dow was ~18K Four years later it was nearly 31K -- nearly 13K difference in 4 yrs. In Mar. of 2020 the market plummeted to near Obama admin levels due to covid only to rebound to about 29K in Nov. --- a rise of over 10K in a matter of 6 months. The Trump market was unsurpassed. Now run along you lying moron.

Try again, Winco. You're full of shit. Biden has presided over a virtually flat market.
You try sooo hard, but fail.
You have some good data, but fail when you attempt to discredit me.

The charts of the DOW I posted are FACT.

Over a 10% overall gain.

Is this virtually flat? 30,996 to 34,837
Most would consider this a rise, not flat.

Get back to me when you can acknowledge the facts I presented.

“The $7.12 billion figure cited in the Department’s recent report to Congress corresponds to ANDSF equipment and not U.S. military equipment used by our forces,” Army Major Rob Lodewick, a Defense Department spokesperson, said in a statement. “Nearly all equipment used by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan was either retrograded or destroyed prior to our withdrawal and is not part of the ‘$7.12 billion’ figure cited in the report.”

The report also says that five Mi-17 helicopters that had been in Afghanistan were officially transferred to Ukraine in 2022, though they were already in Ukraine for maintenance before the US left Afghanistan.
The US has also transferred over 15 million rounds of Ball rifle ammunition, over 99,000 40mm high-explosive/fragmentation grenade cartridges, and about 119,000 82mm high-explosive mortar rounds to Ukraine from material that was previously procured for Afghanistan, the report states.

There is no "Afghan Army" dipshit. :laughing0301:

Yes, but misleading.
Over a 10% overall gain.

View attachment 823903View attachment 823907View attachment 823906View attachment 823904

At the time I wrote that point, the market was undergoing the "second-worst performance during a president’s first 656 calendar days in office since former President Jimmy Carter."

Regardless how the market has performed since then, this still occurred happened during Biden's presidency.

"New York CNN Business — The stock market under President Biden started with a boom, but it heads into the midterm elections looking more like a bust.

As of Monday, the S&P 500 has fallen by 1.2% since Biden took office in January 2021. That marks the second-worst performance during a president’s first 656 calendar days in office since former President Jimmy Carter, according to CFRA Research.

Out of the 13 presidents since 1953, Biden ranks ninth in terms of stock market performance through this point in office, besting only former Presidents George W. Bush (-32.8%) Carter (-8.9%) Richard Nixon (-17.2%) and John F. Kennedy (-2.1%), according to CFRA.

By contrast, Biden’s two immediate predecessors sported surging stock markets as they headed into their first midterm election. The S&P 500 climbed 52.2% during the first 656 calendar days in office for former President Barack Obama and 23.9% under former President Donald Trump, according to CFRA.

The struggles in the market are largely linked to high inflation, which has caused the Federal Reserve to launch a barrage of punishing interest rate hikes."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/07/investing/stock-market-biden/index.html

Keep trying. :laughing0301:

Nice job obfuscating that point by not providing a link. The article you copypasta'd that from even says so in the headline:

US left behind $7 billion of military gear after troops withdrew: Pentagon​

US left behind $7 billion of military gear after troops withdrew: Pentagon

At the time I wrote that point, the market was undergoing the "second-worst performance during a president’s first 656 calendar days in office since former President Jimmy Carter."

Regardless how the market has performed since then, this still occurred happened during Biden's presidency.

"New York CNN Business — The stock market under President Biden started with a boom, but it heads into the midterm elections looking more like a bust.

As of Monday, the S&P 500 has fallen by 1.2% since Biden took office in January 2021. That marks the second-worst performance during a president’s first 656 calendar days in office since former President Jimmy Carter, according to CFRA Research.

Out of the 13 presidents since 1953, Biden ranks ninth in terms of stock market performance through this point in office, besting only former Presidents George W. Bush (-32.8%) Carter (-8.9%) Richard Nixon (-17.2%) and John F. Kennedy (-2.1%), according to CFRA.

By contrast, Biden’s two immediate predecessors sported surging stock markets as they headed into their first midterm election. The S&P 500 climbed 52.2% during the first 656 calendar days in office for former President Barack Obama and 23.9% under former President Donald Trump, according to CFRA.

The struggles in the market are largely linked to high inflation, which has caused the Federal Reserve to launch a barrage of punishing interest rate hikes."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/07/investing/stock-market-biden/index.html

Keep trying.:laughing0301:
Markets go up and down.
Even you have the mental capacity to understand this.

The market, although not great yet, has still gone up over 10% since Biden took office. FACT
You hide behind this fact, afraid to acknowledge the truth, and your selective cherry picking of an up/down market is dishonest.

True, and the market dropped from 29,400 to 19,200 under trump.
This is a FACT dude.

Markets go up and down.
Even you have the mental capacity to understand this.

The market, although not great yet, has still gone up over 10% since Biden took office. FACT
You hide behind this fact, afraid to acknowledge the truth, and your selective cherry picking of an up/down market is dishonest.

You had to read through 73 points until you found one single point you thought you could contest, the point about Biden leaving $7.1 billion worth of equipment to the Taliban. Even if you do find one or two "iffy" points in that list, the others are smacking you on the ass.

Now let's see you try to disprove the rest of them. :laughing0301:

True, and the market dropped from 29,400 to 19,200 under trump.
This is a FACT dude.

See how stupid you are? Whenever I submit that list, you leftards invariable get stuck on one point while disregarding the rest of it. How do you know I didn't intentionally "poison" one of them?

:laughing0301:

You had to read through 73 points until you found one single point you thought you could contest, the point about Biden leaving $7.1 billion worth of equipment to the Taliban. Even if you do find one or two "iffy" points in that list, the others are smacking you on the ass.

Now let's see you try to disprove the rest of them. :laughing0301:
You can only handle ONE point at a time.

Logic says if I want to discuss the list, focus on ONE at a time.

Good Lord, you have to be smarter than you come across.

Point #2
The market misinformation.

You've already LIED and Given Misinformation.

Trump lost over 10,000 points in early 2020.
FACT.

You can only handle ONE point at a time.

Logic says if I want to discuss the list, focus on ONE at a time.

Good Lord, you have to be smarter than you come across.

I'm through fucking with you, son. Come back with a line by line rebuttal to every one of those points, and we'll talk.

Until then, you're dismissed.

Forum List

Back