Time to dust off the 25th Amendment

Is the President doing his best to protect the American people from Islamic terrorism?

• No

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Okay... so once we've exterminated all the Jews everyone will be happy, is that the idea?

Only reason why they are in Palestine to start with is your fellow Christians were perfectly fine with exterminating them. The Palestinians just want them the fuck off their land.

What's pissing them off is YOU not adopting their 5th century radical religious beliefs. That means, condemning homosexuals as abominable evil that must be eradicated. That means, making your women subservient to their men. That means, using your children as sex servants. That means, condemning and killing all Christians and anyone else who doesn't subscribe to Sharia law. That means, establishing an Islamic Caliphate from Spain to Indonesia.

You see, you proceed from a false premise. Most of the world's 1.3 BILLION Muslims don't want that at all. If they did, we'd be facing a really kind of huge threat. Most of the world's 1.3 Billion Muslims just want to be left alone.

Fact is, ISIL is less than 30,000 active fighters, most of whom are from disenfranchised parts of the world where they've got nothing better to do. If we stopped fucking with them, they'd melt away.

If you're not ready to support those things you better think twice about your "better idea" because that is what they have called for in their Fatwas and religious teachings. Just because you share their common hatred of Jews doesn't mean you've got them all figured out.

Guy, you are inventing a bogeyman in your own head that isn't there.

My first policy would be to marginalize your ass and then frog-march you out of this country or execute you for treason as a terrorist sympathizer.

Yup, because you guys are so reasonable and tolerant, unlike those mean old Muslims, who are mad because we've actually bombed their houses or some such shit.

Point is, you are too chicken shit to fight your own damned wars, and the guys like me who did sign up are starting to question why. Kind of sucks for you, I guess.

Only reason why they are in Palestine to start with is your fellow Christians were perfectly fine with exterminating them. The Palestinians just want them the fuck off their land.

It's not their goddamn land and it never has been. They want to run the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea... that's their stated objective.

You see, you proceed from a false premise. Most of the world's 1.3 BILLION Muslims don't want that at all.

If they believe in the Koran, they do.

If we stopped fucking with them, they'd melt away.

Well, we stopped fucking with them in 2008 when Obummer took over and they've gotten worse. So much for THAT theory!

Point is, you are too chicken shit to fight your own damned wars...

No, YOU are too chicken shit to even call them what they are. You'd rather stick your head in the sand and pretend it's all the fault of Christians because that fits with your anti-Christian, Jew Hating memes.

It's not their goddamn land and it never has been. They want to run the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea... that's their stated objective.

And how is that my problem, again? No one forced the Jews to live in Palestine. They chose to live there because much like abused children who've grown up to be big enough to beat on someone else, they've found someone they thought they can abuse. Now that they are fighting back, they want someone to protect them.

Can't think of a single good reason why that needs to be us.

Is that like saying that most Christians want to stone their daughters and own slaves, because, shit, that's what the Bible says! Fact is, most of the world's Muslims are as secular as most of the world's Christians. They have Wahabbists, we have Westboro Baptist. Every religion has its nuts.

They are fighting us because WE are in THEIR part of the world. Maybe we need to stop doing that.

(Psst. Psst. It's about OIL!!!!)

Well, we stopped fucking with them in 2008 when Obummer took over and they've gotten worse. So much for THAT theory!

Have we? Obama has not only continued Bush's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, he's expanded them to Libya and Syria. Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting different results.

No, YOU are too chicken shit to even call them what they are. You'd rather stick your head in the sand and pretend it's all the fault of Christians because that fits with your anti-Christian meme.

I'll blame Christians for quite a lot, but the real villian here is Capitalism, not Christianity.

Want to know why we have wars in the Middle East. Has nothing to do with magic fairies in the sky. Has to do with resources and who is going to benefit from them.

And how is that my problem, again? No one forced the Jews to live in Palestine. They chose to live there because much like abused children who've grown up to be big enough to beat on someone else, they've found someone they thought they can abuse. Now that they are fighting back, they want someone to protect them.

Can't think of a single good reason why that needs to be us.

Is that like saying that most Christians want to stone their daughters and own slaves, because, shit, that's what the Bible says! Fact is, most of the world's Muslims are as secular as most of the world's Christians. They have Wahabbists, we have Westboro Baptist. Every religion has its nuts.

They are fighting us because WE are in THEIR part of the world. Maybe we need to stop doing that.

(Psst. Psst. It's about OIL!!!!)

Have we? Obama has not only continued Bush's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, he's expanded them to Libya and Syria. Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting different results.

No, YOU are too chicken shit to even call them what they are. You'd rather stick your head in the sand and pretend it's all the fault of Christians because that fits with your anti-Christian meme.

I'll blame Christians for quite a lot, but the real villian here is Capitalism, not Christianity.

Want to know why we have wars in the Middle East. Has nothing to do with magic fairies in the sky. Has to do with resources and who is going to benefit from them.

I'm not going to sit here and argue history with your Jew-hating, terrorist-loving ass. You're either an absolute idiot or pure evil. It doesn't really matter which one, to be honest. We need to rid this country of scum like you.

The radical Islamic terrorist threat is NOTHING like the Westboro Baptists. As deplorable as the WB are, they are goddamn SAINTS in comparison. When they start sawing people'e heads off and taking over countries, putting people in cages and burning them alive, mutilating and disfiguring women for disobeying, ETC... Come back and I'll listen to your idiocy.

You are supporting and condoning the action of some of the most reprehensible evil in human history and you don't give a shit. You double-down on your stupidity by yammering some nonsense about Capitalism... If it wasn't for Capitalism you'd we wallowing in your own shit. MORON!

Get the hell outta my face! You're too fucking stupid to talk to!

Joey you were doing okay until you went off the rails at point three. Showing your left wing tyrannical nature.

Not at all. I think the most fucked up thing we did was get rid of the draft when we should have reformed it. I think that if every American was required to perform two years of public service, it would solve a host of problems. But we should make it fair, not like it was in Vietnam where the rich were given exemptions and the poor went off to fight the war. Make the rich fight their own damned wars, make their kids come back in body bags, and you can bet, we won't fight a war without a damned good reason and a damned solid strategy.

You know, like FDR had in WWII.

And of course, you don't know shit about history. The history of Islam is conquest, murder, enslavement, intolerance, hate, destruction, etc....but you somehow missed that, eveprevents 1500 years of history shouts at you.

And how is that different than most of the first 1800 years of Christianity as a religion? The fact that Islam only dominates parts of two contintents (Africa and Asia) and Christianity dominates parts of SIX should tell you which religion has been pretty ruthless in wiping out religions they don't agree with.

Religion_distribution.png

The Middle East has had communities of Christians, Jews, Mandean, Zoroasterians, Hindus, Yazidis, Druze, etc.

MEANWHILE- when was the last time you met a worshiper of Odin or Zeus or Quezacoatl? When was the last time you met an Arian or an Albigsenian or a Gnostic or a Deist? Christians have done a pretty good job of wiping these people out.
It differs greatly. If you knew the history of Islam you would know this. Your leftist moral equivalence brainwashing prevents you from logical thinking.

I'm not going to sit here and argue history with your Jew-hating, terrorist-loving ass. You're either an absolute idiot or pure evil. It doesn't really matter which one, to be honest. We need to rid this country of scum like you.

I don't blame you. You argue history with me, I usually mop the floor with your ignorant, bible thumping ass.

The radical Islamic terrorist threat is NOTHING like the Westboro Baptists. As deplorable as the WB are, they are goddamn SAINTS in comparison. When they start sawing people'e heads off and taking over countries, putting people in cages and burning them alive, mutilating and disfiguring women for disobeying, ETC... Come back and I'll listen to your idiocy.

The only difference between ISIS and the WBC Nuts is the WBC nuts don't have control over anyone but other members of their twisted little cult. I suspect if they took over Kansas, they've be burning gays alive, too.

The reality is, there wasn't an ISIS until we idiotically toppled Saddam, flooded the place wiht a bunch of unsecured weapons and stirred up a lot of ethnic and religious strife. Before we started fucking with them, Iraq and Syria were run by fascists, to be sure, but they were secular fascists we could work with.

Then some dumb-asses decided that we needed to get rid of these guys because of Oil and Zionism, and now you are whining becuase the hornets are stinging you after you threw rocks at their nests.

You are supporting and condoning the action of some of the most reprehensible evil in human history and you don't give a shit. You double-down on your stupidity by yammering some nonsense about Capitalism... If it wasn't for Capitalism you'd we wallowing in your own shit. MORON!

Uh, guy, most of us aren't living as well as our parents. I don't want to hear any shit about how capitalism is making this country better when it is making the world a lot worse.

Get the hell outta my face! You're too fucking stupid to talk to!

Yet I mop the floor with you every time your dumb cracker ass shows up here.

It differs greatly. If you knew the history of Islam you would know this. Your leftist moral equivalence brainwashing prevents you from logical thinking.

Uh, no, it really doesn't. the only difference is most "Christians" ignore the crazy stuff in their holy books today. So do most Muslims for that matter. The Muslims just have a higher percentage of people who don't, mostly because the CIA and Mossad thought it would be a really nifty idea to fund the religious nuts because, gosh darn, they weren't communists!!!!

Nice job Joe.
Did Boss ask for terms in his surrender?
Or did he just slink off like the pussy he is?

I think you and Delta totally need to sign up and go fight that war.

Because that would totally prevent disgruntled inspectors from shooting up their co-workers, somehow.

Comrade JoeB Stalin, how many Jews have you personally killed? Given that you are one of the leading advocates of genocide against Jews, I would expect this to be a very high number.

Because they will protect and promote their own interests, shitflinger. Why not elect someone who will promote and protect American interests for a change? Obaman sure the fuck never did, nor will the crooked kunt Hillary. Let's try an American for a change.

Okay, guy, so what is the "American Interest" in who wins the Five Way Civil War in Syria?

We backed the "Syrian Free Army", which basically had most of it's fighters sell their weapons to ISIS once we stopped paying them.

Now, the Russians are going to end up backing Assad, and frankly, that might be the best result for all involved. But since the Zionists don't like Assad, we are going to have people in our government keep pushing to overthrow him, which is what started this mess to start with.

Ignorant nonsense.

The president has no interest in sending Americans to the ME to die in a pointless, never-ending war.

Attempting to engage ISIS in a conventional ground war is exactly what the terrorists want: it would justify their anti-West rhetoric and succeed in only strengthening ISIS.

The president is showing wisdom and restraint by not making the mistake of perceiving ISIS as some sort of legitimate military entity that can be defeated using conventional methods.

It's becoming painfully clear that many Americans are falling prey to their fear and ignorance.

The fear, ignorance, and stupidity exhibited by this thread's premise is what represents the greatest threat to America and the American people, not ISIS.
But if the overwhelming majority of Muslims are the peace-loving group the left constantly claims wouldn't they ignore calls for Jihad by ISIS?

But if the overwhelming majority of Muslims are the peace-loving group the left constantly claims wouldn't they ignore calls for Jihad by ISIS?

The overwhelming majority of the World's 1.3 BILLION Muslims are ignoring such calls. Most of the fighting against ISIS is being done by other Muslims.
But you said if we engaged in combat with ISIS it would justify their anti-western rhetoric. They don't have to prove the rhetoric to their followers they are extremist and want to destroy the west no matter what we do, So the only conclusion is they are convincing "moderate" Muslims to join their cause if that's the case then they where never moderate to start with.

By the way, the reason why the majority of combatants are Muslim is
A: Because they are fighting in a Muslim Country.
B: Because the leaders of the surrounding countries do not want ISIS in their territory usurping power.
C: The White House.

But you said if we engaged in combat with ISIS it would justify their anti-western rhetoric.

No, I didn't. That was an argument you were having with someone else.

What I would say is that if we send in ground troops, they have a tendency to antagonize everyone. which is why during the Folly in Iraq, we were shooting it out with people who had no love for Saddam or Al Qaeda, but just didn't like us randomly shooting people in the street.

Or this sort of shit.

Abu-Ghraib.jpg

Pictured: Not winning Hearts or Minds!

BO should have been impeached and removed from office long ago, if there truly was a two party system and equal branches of government. Being a black liberal, he can do whatever he wants. He is untouchable.

Well, that and the whole no grounds to impeach problem.

Ignorant nonsense.

The president has no interest in sending Americans to the ME to die in a pointless, never-ending war.

No need. He's inviting them here, to kill Americans on our own turf. And trying, as always, to further deny us the means to defend ourselves.

He needs to be impeached, put on trial for treason, and on conviction, put before a firing squad.

Then impeach him and quit whining about it you big baby.

Ignorant nonsense.

Attempting to engage ISIS in a conventional ground war is exactly what the terrorists want: it would justify their anti-West rhetoric and succeed in only strengthening ISIS.

The president is showing wisdom and restraint by not making the mistake of perceiving ISIS as some sort of legitimate military entity that can be defeated using conventional methods.

It's becoming painfully clear that many Americans are falling prey to their fear and ignorance.

The fear, ignorance, and stupidity exhibited by this thread's premise is what represents the greatest threat to America and the American people, not ISIS.

Yeah, well, MOST Muslims have ignored the calls, otherwise you'd have at least half a billion fighters in Syria and Iraq right now.

Ignorant nonsense.

The overwhelming majority does ignore calls for Jihad. If they didn't we would be fighting 1.6 billion Muslims.That's close to a forth of the worlds population.

Forum List

Back